Ask Me Credit Repair Questions

most viewed right now
95 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Money Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '17        #101
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 7583 7583
 Rozay585 said
how do you get hard inquires off your credit report i sent letters but not certified @
only challenge/dispute inquiries where the account is linked to your report. So basically anything you were denied for is what you challenge/dispute.. You dispute them like you would any other acct...and no need to send the letters certified
+1   

2 months ago '13        #102
Rozay585 31 heat pts31
space
space
$1,894 | Props total: 891 891
 yousabi*ch said
only challenge/dispute inquiries where the account is linked to your report. So basically anything you were denied for is what you challenge/dispute.. You dispute them like you would any other acct...and no need to send the letters certified

Every time i try to dispute online it says it can only be done by letter/mail if you know a site or app that lets you challenge them let me know homie good looking

2 months ago '17        #103
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 7583 7583
 rozay585 said
every time i try to dispute online it says it can only be done by letter/mail if you know a site or app that lets you challenge them let me know homie good looking
never challenge/dispute online. Always dispute via the mail. You lose certain rights by disputing online.

2 months ago '18        #104
BlackLex 
space
space
space
$158 | Props total: 480 480
609 letters still the best way to remove charge offs?

2 months ago '19        #105
crawlingtulip 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 130 130
 BlackLex said
609 letters still the best way to remove charge offs?
I haven't used them if you just have a charge off messaged me and I got you. You can do a pay to delete or try to dispute the inaccuracies on your report.

2 months ago '13        #106
Rozay585 31 heat pts31
space
space
$1,894 | Props total: 891 891
 crawlingtulip said
I haven't used them if you just have a charge off messaged me and I got you. You can do a pay to delete or try to dispute the inaccuracies on your report.
i got 2 student loans thats in collections what do i do ?

1 month ago '19        #107
space
space
space
 Rozay585 said
i got 2 student loans thats in collections what do i do ?
Had to respond to bruh in a PM since it was a little more detailed

1 month ago '04        #108
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,345 | Props total: 225 225
I have two collection companies from one hospital visit. they are both different amounts with both collectors. How do I get rid of both of them?

1 month ago '19        #109
space
space
space
 hardcopyhc said
I have two collection companies from one hospital visit. they are both different amounts with both collectors. How do I get rid of both of them?
All information on your credit report has to be reporting accurately. If the amounts owed are different than the amounts they are reporting than you can dispute the accuracy of the information being reported.

If the bill is $2000 and they are saying its $3000 then that is inaccurate reporting

4 weeks ago '05        #110
Tha Boss 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$27,250 | Props total: 56352 56352
 crawlingtulip said
All information on your credit report has to be reporting accurately. If the amounts owed are different than the amounts they are reporting than you can dispute the accuracy of the information being reported.

If the bill is $2000 and they are saying its $3000 then that is inaccurate reporting
If I have a dept store credit card thatís in collections is this something that can be removed/deleted? How are people removing student loan debt? I donít have any but just curious?

4 weeks ago '19        #111
space
space
space
 Tha Boss said
If I have a dept store credit card thatís in collections is this something that can be removed/deleted? How are people removing student loan debt? I donít have any but just curious?
Dispute the inaccuracies on the account itís way simpler than you think

Student loans work the same way but some people file for bankruptcy to say they canít pay the student loans.

4 weeks ago '05        #112
Tha Boss 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$27,250 | Props total: 56352 56352
 crawlingtulip said
Dispute the inaccuracies on the account itís way simpler than you think

Student loans work the same way but some people file for bankruptcy to say they canít pay the student loans.
Inaccuracies can be anything from the amount owed vs date opened? How would I know whatís accurate and whatís not? ( sorry for the follow up)

4 weeks ago '19        #113
space
space
space
 Tha Boss said
Inaccuracies can be anything from the amount owed vs date opened? How would I know whatís accurate and whatís not? ( sorry for the follow up)
Only you would know that brotha. If you know you opened the account on 08/09/2012 and itís showing up 08/12/2012 then that would be inaccurate

3 weeks ago '16        #114
dman49000 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 3180 3180
 crawlingtulip said
Where do you get the letters from

3 weeks ago '19        #115
space
space
space
 dman49000 said
Where do you get the letters from
You can honestly search for some on Google but I would not copy them word for word since they are often used alot and will get flagged once they reach the dispute centers.

Here is a link for a template:

I would create a custom version using that as a guideline or hire a company to do it for you. The link I provided is a template from the CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
+1   

3 weeks ago '13        #116
Chief Sosa 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,904 | Props total: 1344 1344
My credit score is hovering at around 590s according to credit karma. The main thing I want to address are my items in collections so I can refinance my car. My current loan rate is 14% and I’m sure it could be lower refinancing right now but I want to get rid of those items first to give myself the best rate. These items are almost 2 years old. How should I go about resolving them? Do you recommend any companies to resolve them for me? Are you capable of doing this thing yourself?

3 weeks ago '19        #117
space
space
space
 Chief Sosa said
My credit score is hovering at around 590s according to credit karma. The main thing I want to address are my items in collections so I can refinance my car. My current loan rate is 14% and Iím sure it could be lower refinancing right now but I want to get rid of those items first to give myself the best rate. These items are almost 2 years old. How should I go about resolving them? Do you recommend any companies to resolve them for me? Are you capable of doing this thing yourself?
You have two options regarding getting rid of collections

Option 1:
ďPay to deleteĒ which is getting a written agreement to pay 30-50% of the debt in exchange for getting it removed from your credit report

Option 2:
Disputing the inaccuracies on the report so it can be removed

In regards to companies my company can take care of it, feel free to send me a PM

2 weeks ago '19        #118
space
space
space
Working on a free course so there is a DIY method. Is that something people are interested in?

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  40
Image(s) inside Young Jeezy Reveals TM104 Tracklisting
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)