Buy Aphria at the low before it recovers

most viewed right now
95 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Money Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '13        #26
noob101 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$502 | Props total: 421 421

2 weeks ago '08        #27
Illuminati 358 heat pts358 OP
space
space
$42,653 | Props total: 18178 18178
 noob101 said
It's not $4 nor did it touch $4 on this dip, how many times do I have to repeat that you're wrong?

2 weeks ago '13        #28
noob101 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Illuminati said
It's not $4 nor did it touch $4 on this dip, how many times do I have to repeat that you're wrong?
" I see it going to $4 or close to it "

2 weeks ago '08        #29
space
space
 noob101 said
" I see it going to $4 or close to it "

Okay, and why? One of the few profitable companies in the MJ sector is going to retrace 40-50% based on technicals?

Would you like to wager on that?

2 weeks ago '13        #30
noob101 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Illuminati said
Okay, and why? One of the few profitable companies in the MJ sector is going to retrace 40-50% based on technicals?

i was right about the entry, exit, and the bottom. right now its bullish but i see it going down to 6.7-5.8 before bullish run

just say i was right. i just here to give my opinion and help the new traders. I'm not always right but this was on point. Good luck bro

2 weeks ago '08        #31
Rebuild Mode 59 heat pts59
space
space
$35,365 | Props total: 16334 16334
 Illuminati said

I have no dog in this f*ght but technicals typically lead fundamentals. The market is driven by algo trading, not humans, and they trade mostly on technicals because there isn't news or other binary events to value a stock each day based on fundamentals. A company reports earnings 4 times a year, plus other random news (upgrades/downgrades, acquisitions, etc). But the majority of trading throughout the year is based on support/resistance.

With that said, the other dude was still wrong. $5 is not close to $4. It's actually 20% away. Though I don't know what price the stock was when he said that, claiming he was right while being 20% off is just stupid. Something being close is relative to the price of the stock, not to the dollar amount it's off by.

2 weeks ago '08        #32
space
space
 noob101 said
i was right about the entry, exit, and the bottom. right now its bullish but i see it going down to 6.7-5.8 before bullish run

just say i was right. i just here to give my opinion and help the new traders. I'm not always right but this was on point. Good luck bro
You were absolutely not right. You keep repeating this tired narrative when you were wrong and have been wrong in every one of my threads.

I don't get what your horse in the race is.

Rebuild Mode said
I have no dog in this f*ght but technicals typically lead fundamentals. The market is driven by algo trading, not humans, and they trade mostly on technicals because there isn't news or other binary events to value a stock each day based on fundamentals. A company reports earnings 4 times a year, plus other random news (upgrades/downgrades, acquisitions, etc). But the majority of trading throughout the year is based on support/resistance.

With that said, the other dude was still wrong. $5 is not close to $4. It's actually 20% away. Though I don't know what price the stock was when he said that, claiming he was right while being 20% off is just stupid. Something being close is relative to the price of the stock, not to the dollar amount it's off by.
1 - I absolutely agree with the part in bold. My issue with Noob is, he's using technicals irrespective of viewing their financials - looking at market sentiment - and the change in price targets subsequent to them beating out their ER projections by quite a margin.

The last time Aphria hit $4 USD was in December during the short attack. An erroneous short attack mind you and that was exactly when I posted this thread recommending everyone buy in because I knew it held no weight.

It subsequently ran to $14 before the broader weed sector retraced 50%+.

I don't even know I keep responding to him, he's talking just to talk at this point posting a chart that doesn't prove his point.
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #33
Rebuild Mode 59 heat pts59
space
space
$35,365 | Props total: 16334 16334
 Illuminati said
You were absolutely not right. You keep repeating this tired narrative when you were wrong and have been wrong in every one of my threads.

I don't get what your horse in the race is.

1 - I absolutely agree with the part in bold. My issue with Noob is, he's using technicals irrespective of viewing their financials - looking at market sentiment - and the change in price targets subsequent to them beating out their ER projections by quite a margin.

The last time Aphria hit $4 USD was in December during the short attack. An erroneous short attack mind you and that was exactly when I posted this thread recommending everyone buy in because I knew it held no weight.

It subsequently ran to $14 before the broader weed sector retraced 50%+.

I don't even know I keep responding to him, he's talking just to talk at this point posting a chart that doesn't prove his point.

lol just ignore him. He clearly is talking out of his a*s. As far as technicals go, APHA sets up really well for a move back up to about $10 to re-test its long term downtrend resistance imo. Just needs to finish strong this month.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #34
noob101 4 heat pts
space
space
space

@

Last edited by noob101; 08-07-2019 at 01:56 PM..

2 weeks ago '13        #35
noob101 4 heat pts
space
space
space
I see you quiet about this one. Just say I was right

@

2 weeks ago '08        #36
space
space
 noob101 said
I see you quiet about this one. Just say I was right

@
Chart for me when it hit $4 in 2019

2 weeks ago '13        #37
noob101 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Illuminati said
Chart for me when it hit $4 in 2019
I wish you, success Bro, no hard feeling. We both needed on this forum
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  39
Image(s) inside Young Jeezy Reveals TM104 Tracklisting
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  13
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?
182 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Aug 20 - Chinese 'Social Credit Score' Prevents 2.5 Million From Buying Plane ..
61 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy