online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Every person who ever lived will see God face to face one day. Will you be ready?

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 years ago '14        #176
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49 OP
Props total: 296507 296 K  Slaps total: 34686 34 K
 Read1bookaweek said 🔗
The only thing separating Israel & Egypt is an imaginary border.
emoji
emoji
that’s a Don demarco
+2   

4 years ago '14        #177
 knowie728 said 🔗
I see the evangelist of BX are back....as always, tell the n!gga Jesus i said What up ???!!!!
98% of this site is filth and y’all enjoy and indulge in it but get mad when it’s 1 Bible thread
emoji
+2   

4 years ago '14        #178
 x7an said 🔗
Sin is just an arbitrary man made concept. By the rules you supposedly play by, you too are a sinner just by passing judgement on me.
emoji
I’m not passing judgment on anyone and sin is not a man made concept. And I already acknowledged I was a sinner. Next time read the thread and don’t assume
emoji

4 years ago '15        #179
Deuce2416 
Props total: 27521 27 K  Slaps total: 2864 2 K
 Brucebaner2 said 🔗
Lol @ any black people that follow any religion that doesn't originate in Africa. Yall seriously out here following your masters god?
Israel is NE Africa. The original Hebrews were dark skinned people with nappy hair.

Their religion is belief in Odin, Zeus and Jupiter. YHWH belongs to us. Always has.
+1   

4 years ago '14        #180
baskeeyacht  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 53679 53 K  Slaps total: 7343 7 K
Didnt read comments but im sure the athiests and satanists are in here fuming

emoji
@🔗

Last edited by baskeeyacht; 01-13-2020 at 10:01 PM..
+2   

4 years ago '18        #181
LILHAITIBABYYY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9292 9 K  Slaps total: 2944 2 K
When I die fu#k it I wanna go to hell

4 years ago '14        #182
baskeeyacht  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 53679 53 K  Slaps total: 7343 7 K
Didnt read comments but im sure the athiests and satanists are in here fuming

emoji
@🔗

Edit: post so nice i had to make it twice

Last edited by baskeeyacht; 01-13-2020 at 10:01 PM..

4 years ago '18        #183
Sick Flair 
Props total: 37432 37 K  Slaps total: 2750 2 K
Kanye trolling BX now?
emoji
+1   

4 years ago '17        #184
Stonedp 
Props total: 210 210  Slaps total: 51 51
Did not read a goddamn thing so that where I’m at with it. I might totally agree with this post as long as you don’t completely believe these scriptures

:thronenice:
 Kyu said 🔗

Before we begin, I want to share these scriptures with you so you can get a clear understanding of what awaits everyone when their physical lives are over.

Revelation 21:8
The abominable, and murderers, and wh0remongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Matthew 12:36-37
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Psalm 14:1
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2 Peter 3:9 (KJV)

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance.

Now, let’s get started....
THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST
(The 1st Judgment for TRUE & FAITHFUL BELIEVERS)
There are 2 judgments that will occur for every person who has ever lived on the earth. The 1st Judgment will be for True Believers of the Lord Jesus Christ who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. This is basically the "Body of Christ aka "The Church" which are people who have trusted Jesus Christ as their Lord & Savior from the Day of Pentecost, until the coming of Christ for His church following the RAPTURE. It does not include the Old Testament believers. They will have a separate time of judgment and reward. The True Believers who have placed their Faith in the death, burial, & ressurection of Jesus Christ were saved the moment they proffessed with their lips & believed in their hearts in Jesus and they repented of their sinful lifestyles and turned to God for hope and salvation.

I tell you the truth, wh0ever hears My Word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not be condemned; He has crossed over from death to life (John 5:24).

This is not a judgment to determine who will enter heaven. The sins of BELEIVERS will not be an issue at the Judgment Seat of Christ, they have already been forgiven for their sins. Therefore, the Judgment Seat of Christ is not designed to punish believers, but rather to reward them for their faithful service. All of us will give an account of what we have done after trusting Christ as Savior. Therefore, the judgment seat of Christ is a judgment of believers works after salvation but they will STILL have enternal life in the New Heaven & New Earth.

He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor punished us according to our iniquities. For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward those who fear Him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our tr@nsgressions from us (Psalm 103:10-12).

emoji

The Bible makes it very clear that ONLY Faith in Jesus Christ can someone attain salvation and you can only attain salvation by FAITH in Jesus Christ by hearing (understanding) the WORD of GOD (The Bible).

Romans 10:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God

emoji

THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT
(The 2nd Judgment & 2nd Death for ALL Non Believers)

Revelation 20:11-14 (KJV)
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

emoji

According to statistical data, there have been over 100 BILLION people who have ever lived on this earth. ALL those billions and billions who persecuted God's people (Old Testament), His Church (New Testament), denied the Truth about the Bible & have blasphemed the existence of God being the Creator of the entire universe will stand before a Holy and Righteous God and will be judged for every action, deed, word & thought they have ever had. All those people who’s number will be in the billions and billions will finally see God face to face and will finally realize & understand that the father of lies which is Satan has lied and deceived them their entire lives and that God was acyually REAL the entire time. The Bible tells us people will willingly believe Satans lies

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

emoji

At this day of judgment everyone living on the earth now will be dead and gone but the All Mighty Eternal God will literally just speak the WORDS and instantaneously put billions and billions of Non Believers bodies back together, every atom and particle of every Non Believer bodies will be reconnected in complete form so that they will be able to stand in the prescence of God to be judged for all of their filthy sins and blaspheming words. Can you imagine the billions and billions of people who will pleading for God to forgive them, have mercy on their souls and save them from eternal damnation, but by this time it will be far too late. They will have spent their entire life hearing of Jesus, hearing about the Gospel, hearing about the Bible, hearing about the miraculous works and power of the Holy Spirit. They will have praised, idolized and worshipped men (scientists, philosophers, theologians, spiritual gurus, so called wise men and intellectuals) and will have studied ALL of Gods creation (nature and the cosmos and even the human body itself) and yet will have denied that God had anything to do with creation and that it was all one big luck of the draw for life to exist. They will have believed and propagated the evolution lie that humans and all other life evolved over billions of years and there was no need for God to exist. They will have went to church and heard the Gospel from friends and family members and ridiculed them for their faith and denied Truth of it. They will have driven by churches all of their lives and heard people preach the Gospel to them and they denied the existence of God and the Truth about Jesus Christ. But at this Great White Throne Judgment the Bible says that every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ was God in the flesh. But it will be too late. It’s going to be quite sad actually that it will take an entire life and even death to recognize God Was and Is the All Mighty Creator all along....

Philippians 2:10-11 (KJV)
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

emoji

“… I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; that you may love the Lord your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days …” (Deuteronomy 30:19)

The very end of the Bible in Revelation is Gods final Invitation and Warning

Revelation 22:10-17
10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the s3xually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life of life freely.

emoji
God welcomes & invites EVERY living soul to have the FREE Gift of eternal life and all you have to do is BELIEVE. Believing God stepped down off his glorious and pure and holy throne to put on human flesh TO SAVE HUMANITY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE and God will grant you undeserved, unearned and unmerited grace.

Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The FREE Gift of Eternal life is the most invaluable, pricless gift you could ever receive. Salvation & Eternal Life is absolutely FREE the true gift of God in Christ, and our only responsibility is to receive the gift by faith. Because 1 day you will meet the God that you deny, you will meet Him going to Heaven or going to Hell. The choice is yours. God Bless you all
emoji

4 years ago '14        #185
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗
Why would this amazing Christian god of yours want to harm us? Lol you sound goofy bro. Can’t expect more from a dude living his life based on a prehistoric Harry Potter novel.
Man harms each other, man harms nature, you believed the lies of Satan while the Truth about is right before you. Even know your slander towards the Word is present. God doesn’t owe you anything, you owe God. You sinful Men with God complexes think your ways are above Gods ways. One day you will see for yourself so your mocking in this lifetime is meaningless.
emoji

4 years ago '14        #186
 LILHAITIBABYYY said 🔗
When I die fu#k it I wanna go to hell
Nah you don’t
emoji

I wouldn’t wish Hell on my worst enemy
emoji

4 years ago '19        #187
SendusBK2afrika 
Props total: 1069 1 K  Slaps total: 299 299
 Kyu said 🔗
I’m not a Jehovah’s Witness
emoji

And they ain’t Christians
emoji
Lol u big ol mad aint Cha? U can't take a joke bi#ch?

4 years ago '17        #188
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 39088 39 K  Slaps total: 4683 4 K
There is only One God and Muhammad peace be upon him is final messenger

4 years ago '12        #189
knowie728  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15310 15 K  Slaps total: 1228 1 K
 Kyu said 🔗
98% of this site is filth and y’all enjoy and indulge in it but get mad when it’s 1 Bible thread
emoji
Fam this is why I cant take u serious, every time u respond it’s with a smiley...keep reading that fairytale tho

4 years ago '19        #190
Dr Imhrat Khan 
Props total: 15613 15 K  Slaps total: 2727 2 K
 Proffesor X said 🔗
I will give the next man the shirt off my back and wouldn't tell a soul about it.
But you just told us souls about it.

4 years ago '18        #191
Mcbooger 
Props total: 9098 9 K  Slaps total: 3254 3 K
 Kyu said 🔗
People who believe in other religions all know about the Bible and about Jesus Christ, if they know then it’s no reason to believe the lies of the other religions. The Gospel has reached every corner of the earth. God has revealed Himself to EVERY person on earth with general revelation, which gives the definite knowledge that God exists. General revelation also tells us something about what God is like. "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse" (Romans 1:20). Every person on earth, whether they have heard the gospel or not, is directly accountable to God, being without excuse. They know that there is a God, whether they admit it or not.

God created the universe with spoken Words and you don’t think he can get his Word to everyone on the earth? Every single person on the face of the earth has heard of the Bible, God and Jesus Christ so nobody can ever say they didn’t know.
Always wanted to ask a person who says God is "he" how does one know?

4 years ago '05        #192
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 160747 160 K  Slaps total: 16436 16 K
Came back still waiting for that answer to the question below. Dude tucked his tail and ran from my question when hard facts were presented?

@🔗 how can my heart be hardened for someone or something I don't believe in or have evidence that even exist?

4 years ago '10        #193
ElevateOne 
Props total: 5759 5 K  Slaps total: 595 595
 Kyu said 🔗
Babies are not held guilty of sin because they have no perception of the law in their hearts. As such, if they are to die prematurely, we can be confident they will go to heaven. We don’t need to compound our grief and loss with fears about their eternal destination. They are covered under Christ’s blood as an act of God’s grace.

God is a loving God who is omniscient and knows every action and every thought of the mind and heart of every person. God is righteous and honest and will judge every soul correctly and will bestow Grace upon those who deserve, especially those children you mentioned.
emoji
Babies are held guilty of sins of their parents

Deuteronomy 28:18

The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
Deuteronomy is some wicked vindictive God

you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. 54 Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, 55 and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. 56 The most gentle and sensitive woman among you—so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot—will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter 57 the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears.

4 years ago '18        #194
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x186
Props total: 110791 110 K  Slaps total: 27816 27 K
 FCWGM said 🔗
And you believe that sh1t?
Yup.

4 years ago '19        #195
Dr Imhrat Khan 
Props total: 15613 15 K  Slaps total: 2727 2 K
 Micheal C. Will said 🔗
@🔗 how can my heart be hardened for someone or something I don't believe in or have evidence that even exist?
Close your eyes, breathe deep and listen...

Listen to your heartbeat...

You hear that pounding?

That’s me gripping your moms head, banging on the headboard in the next room.

4 years ago '14        #196
 FCWGM said 🔗
You know it's not against the rules to post without a smiley
I don’t take advice from atheists
emoji

4 years ago '14        #197
 knowie728 said 🔗
Fam this is why I cant take u serious, every time u respond it’s with a smiley...keep reading that fairytale tho
Smiley or no smiley it don’t matter. When you die you will see
emoji

4 years ago '18        #198
TommyD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 7854 7 K  Slaps total: 2949 2 K
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth;

And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord;
who was conceived by the Holy Ghost,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, dead, and buried.
He descended into hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended into heaven,
and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From thence he shall come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Ghost,
the holy catholic Church*,
the communion of saints,
I profess my baptism for the forgiveness of my sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.

*meaning the universal Christian church—all believers in Jesus Christ

4 years ago '14        #199
 Timberwolves said 🔗
There is only One God and Muhammad peace be upon him is final messenger
emoji

I mean I guess but the Bible warned us about Muhammad and all the other false prophets who have came and went 1500+ years before muhammed decided to create the Quran that was based off The old and testament stories

Deuteronomy 18:20-22

20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed

emoji

And also a warning in the New Testament

1 John 4:1-6

4 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

emoji

How wonderful is the Word of God, He knew false prophets would claiming to be in His name but deny Jesus Christ. Here’s another warning from the NT about false prophets. Muhammed said an angel came to him and gave him the Quran right? But the “angel” gave him a contradictory gospel and no prophets or angels anywhere in the Bible EVER contradict each other...
emoji

Galatians 1:6-9

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

emoji
the Bible clearly warns of false prophets like muhammed

4 years ago '05        #200
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 160747 160 K  Slaps total: 16436 16 K
 Dr Imhrat Khan said 🔗
Close your eyes, breathe deep and listen...

Listen to your heartbeat...

You hear that pounding?

That’s me gripping your moms head, banging on the headboard in the next room.

Mom jokes huh, this is why you quoted me?
emoji

My mom is in her 70's, so if your into old grandmas be my guess n1gga
emoji

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+436
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+343
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+523
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish