Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga[3-12-11][SHOWTIME-PPV]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
cotto by ko 3 100.00%
cotto by decision 0 0%
draw 0 0%
mayorga by ko 0 0%
mayorga by decision 0 0%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-12-2011, 10:30 PM         #141
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
LOL. He looked at his hand like "what is this"
n*gga was like, DAMMIT Hand, why u cant punch like that. LMAO
 7 years ago '04        #142
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,166 | Props total: 760 760
 banga said:
he caught that hook clean across his face and immediately reached for his wrist.
His body was in shock 'cause he got hit so hard . Just look at how his knees buckled right before he went down. He was in 1 of those "I see birds" phases .
 7 years ago '06        #143
jj01 
space
space
$46,665 | Props total: 7639 7639
not all that impressed with cotto tonight. that hand must have been really f**ked up because mayorga would not quit. he was getting pummeled by tito and oscar and kept coming back. cotto wasnt giving him that type of beating so i think something had to be really hindering his hand for him to not continue.
some of those rounds were close, and mayorga won at least 2-3 on top of that.

mayorga could still f!ght if he wanted to, wouldnt mind seeing him f!ght someone like clottey......too bad he is a ww.
 03-12-2011, 10:50 PM         #144
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
not all that impressed with cotto tonight. that hand must have been really f**ked up because mayorga would not quit. he was getting pummeled by tito and oscar and kept coming back. cotto wasnt giving him that type of beating so i think something had to be really hindering his hand for him to not continue.
some of those rounds were close, and mayorga won at least 2-3 on top of that.

mayorga could still f!ght if he wanted to, wouldnt mind seeing him f!ght someone like clottey......too bad he is a ww.
Nothing was wrong with his hand. Right before he quit he was buzzed and was about to be brutalized in the corner. He quit, plain and simple. That muthaf**ker pulled a Kermit Cintron.
 7 years ago '06        #145
jj01 
space
space
$46,665 | Props total: 7639 7639
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Nothing was wrong with his hand. Right before he quit he was buzzed and was about to be brutalized in the corner. He quit, plain and simple. That muthaf**ker pulled a Kermit Cintron.

i would get that if he had a history like kermit the frog, but he doesnt. tito dropped him twice with vicious body shots and he kept getting up off of sheer heart alone. dlh was pounding on him from jump those were both clear 1 sided f!ghts, save for the tito flash kd.
 7 years ago '04        #146
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,166 | Props total: 760 760
 jj01 said:
i would get that if he had a history like kermit the frog, but he doesnt. tito dropped him twice with vicious body shots and he kept getting up off of sheer heart alone. dlh was pounding on him from jump those were both clear 1 sided f!ghts, save for the tito flash kd.
Understood, but...

TampaBay Bucs said:
...this is still exactly what happened.
 7 years ago '06        #147
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 250 250
 UdownwitK said:
yea, that s**t super funny. all f!ght mayorga was laughin off them licks. then, finally a clean shot by cotto. mayorga probably thought to laugh it off again, thats about the time the pain set in. LOL. mayorga look liek he got slow a.ss thoughts too.
 03-13-2011, 12:37 PM         #148
chrisgetmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
entertaining f!ght!
 7 years ago '07        #149
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$42,728 | Props total: 37945 37945
Boring f!ght.

Wasn't very many people that thought Cotto had enough power to do what Oscar or Tito did. Going into the f!ght, I thought it would look similar to the Mosley f!ght. He looked better than Mosley but, far from impressive. HBO had the better f!ght last night.

I guess Showtime doesn't have those super slow-mo cams that HBO has.... cuz I can't tell by the regular slow-mo cams whether Mayorga's thumb clipped Cotto's arm in the last exchange.
 7 years ago '06        #150
STILL.DETOX|m 705 heat pts705 OP
space
space
$11,582 | Props total: 23 23
PM me for a download to the f!ghts
 03-13-2011, 07:15 PM         #151
cmatt3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cotto ftw!!
 7 years ago '04        #152
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
is it just me or is cotto not the same...i remember seeing him before margarito......n he seemed stronger
 03-14-2011, 05:40 PM         #153
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:
is it just me or is cotto not the same...i remember seeing him before margarito......n he seemed stronger
it's not just you. he has a world class trainer now but he can't recapture what he once had.
 7 years ago '07        #154
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$42,728 | Props total: 37945 37945

[pic - click to view]

Cotto first WBB champion

By Rey Colón -The Sport Press
Photo: David Martin Warr/DKP

Miguel Cotto added another title to his illustrious career when he became the first champion of the newly created World Boxing Board (WBB). “The WBB was created in San Juan, Puerto Rico and its purpose is to rebuild confidence of the fans and the media. We will promote the creation of world titles to be awarded only to boxers who actually earn them through their performance,” said chief operating officer Santiago Albanese.

The first f!ght to be sanctioned was Cotto-Mayorga held on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, where Cotto was presented with the super middleweight belt. Albanese said that beginning in April, the WBB will be issuing monthly ratings. The group will soon provide additional details of its creation and its future plans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew I never seen that white belt before.... i was mesmerized by it the other night.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
119 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago