50 Cent: 'I Don't Think I'm Gonna Live Much Longer'

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
If I shuld die though before I wake, let my n*ggas celebrate and split my cake
 6 years ago '06        #122
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 esvi said:
A musician is an artist who plays a musical instrument
Musician can mean your a writer or a performer, but this mainly refers to writing notes and performing instruments

I swear you tryin to be clever and wise

but you just stupid and dumb

Plus rap ISNT supposed to be musical
The beginin of rap, is just drums, agressive talking, and people standing out for better living conditions
and protesting against racism

The origin of Hip Hop as a "musical" form, was everything except typical music and catchy stuff

Rappers arent musician, if you think so you don't know what it means
They started to create a new form of expression for the under priviledged ones
Rapper ARE most likely POETRY writers, with their over use of many figures of speech
Producers sometimes are musicians (Dre, Blaze, R. Les... for instance)

So when you expect Rap to "musical" thats maybe because
you dont know what Hip Hop really is.

And having tupac or nas in your name can't even save your face on this
SHUT UP... Please

By saying rap is not "suppose" to be musical, you are saying the art of flippin ol school soul and funk tracks, and spitting a rhyme to the beat is not musical? When one of the pillars to music is rhythm, spitting on the track to the beat is not a musician... Making up the lyrics and the flow for the beat is not musical? the dj working his a.ss of trying to take the drum beat from this funk song, to the horns of an earth wind and fire sample, and having a al green and marvin gaye vocal getting scratched and dropped over the other samples is not musical? Dont get me twisted though cause funk bands were rapping before rap got big and they was in a BAND, so they was making they own music... and it aint musical? stfu
 6 years ago '08        #123
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
He must know Detox is coming :scared2:
 6 years ago '08        #124
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Don't body yaself
 6 years ago '05        #125
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
haha 50 trying to be like Pac.. not going to help your music
 6 years ago '09        #126
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 white-chocolate said:
haha 50 trying to be like Pac.. not going to help your music
it's been known since 2003
 6 years ago '10        #127
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 akverse47 said:
Your hatred of that man makes you look pathetic, and I'm not hating on you. I'm just saying it makes no sense to dislike someone you don't personally know that much. If he's done musically let the fans who buy albums decide his fate. No need to regurgitate the same babble in every 50 Cent thread.
well by your comment you are hating.. how you gonna try and say your not when you did thats pathetic
 6 years ago '04        #128
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29637 29637
 Athavan 789 said:
fif got all y'all talkin and hatin when he wasnt even serious. fif got the attention he wanted. haters lost again.
lol homie do u sit down when u pee? lol kinda funny how you are sittin here gettin your capt save a hoe on by callin people haters when they have an opinion on your man crush but meanwhile youre in other threads hating on the rappers 50 cent got beef with..lol groupie love at its finest....gtfoh
 01-03-2012, 08:48 PM         #129
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember Pac thought he was gonna die soon and he started working even harder. What's wrong with 50 doing the same thing
 6 years ago '09        #130
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 Marvin Hagler said:
its becuz da music still matters to that n*gga. to be on top n/h, a superstar, havin hit records basically da feelin when yo music is right. it hurts his ego after talkin a gang of cash sh*t for years to feel like da magic might be gone
Just to add:

Well, he talked a lot of sh*t to and about other rappers. No one wants to work with him anymore...At some point certain things get old. If you beef with everyone all the time, it gets old and played out...Now he has no one to really work with except Lloyd Banks and Yayo.

Hell, if he knew about the laws of power (to make the 50th law) then he would knew each law has a negative side...You can't use a law to the highest degree because it turns against you as well. Fifty just used one of the laws of power but now seeing that it is coming back on him. That is how it is and now I think he realizes it but being a man with ego he's not going to sit and say I apologize. So, I guess he will do something else....

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-03-2012 at 09:28 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #131
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,600 | Props total: 369 369
this clown trying to sell records still.. he should stick to what he does best.. business.. leave the rap game.. go sell some power shots or whatever... he made his money from business, which i congratulate.. he can leave his singing to the shower.. and stop writing singing crap for j cole.
 6 years ago '05        #132
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
The sooner he dies the better. The world has enough bitter people who are never satisfied with their own miserable lives no matter what success they have. Give one of them (50) money and power, and watch out.... fu*k that n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #133
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,741 | Props total: 11510 11510
 2 Pistolz said:
The sooner he dies the better. The world has enough bitter people who are never satisfied with their own miserable lives no matter what success they have. Give one of them (50) money and power, and watch out.... fu*k that n*gga.
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
spoken like a true hatin a.ss bi*ch...
this.
 01-04-2012, 09:11 AM         #134
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dis n*gga smart, knows how to get peoples attention > make bread
 6 years ago '10        #135
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 youngmic said:
lol homie do u sit down when u pee? lol kinda funny how you are sittin here gettin your capt save a hoe on by callin people haters when they have an opinion on your man crush but meanwhile youre in other threads hating on the rappers 50 cent got beef with..lol groupie love at its finest....gtfoh
its the same old ppl in the thread hating so they r haters. stop talking sh*t, i dont hate on rappers 50 has beef with. get off my d!ck, always responding too my comments which aren't even to u.
 6 years ago '10        #136
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 tupacnasfan said:
Absolute Co-Sign for sure.
the lame 30 year old is still in a thread about a man who he hates with all his heart.
 6 years ago '04        #137
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29637 29637
 Athavan 789 said:
its the same old ppl in the thread hating so they r haters. stop talking sh*t, i dont hate on rappers 50 has beef with. get off my d!ck, always responding too my comments which aren't even to u.

[pic - click to view]

lol n*gga please...always talkin sh*t young buck and rick ross threads...lmao we see u, not like we dont notice your bleeding a.ss groupie

Last edited by youngmic; 01-04-2012 at 06:29 PM..
 01-04-2012, 07:26 PM         #138
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what I want to know is just because n*ggas in here are clearly pointing out facts about him still struggling to find the direction he's looking for with this new album, it's hating? It's now wrong to talk sh*t about 50, but still acceptable to talk sh*t about Ja's album for getting pushed back another month? Or acceptable to talk sh*t about any other rapper that has gotten the simular label treatment? I don't think any1 in here is in denial he's a great biz man, but musically, the n*gga has just not been the same as the 50 we knew 10 years ago and that's not in a good way.

I fu*ks with 50, but since Curtis, the n*ggas been making all kinds of desperate attempts of singles to stay relevant. sh*tty, but yes they were some hits or moderate hits. This album, I don't know mayne, but then again I ain't heard the Big 10 tape everyone been raving bout, so I can't really say but that if this new album ain't hittin', then he's really lost touch
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy