50 Cent Raises Tensions W/ Tsunamis Jokes, "I Had To Evacuate All My H0e's From LA, Hawaii & Japan"

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2011, 05:43 PM         #61
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The surfer joke is funny I ain't gonna lie, but once again he's taking HIGH risks in alienating more of his fanbase with s**t like this.
 7 years ago '05        #62
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
i live in hawaii.. that tsunami s**t was blown way outta proportion..

f**kin sirens and s**t, hella friends calling me...over nothing..

s**t i was jokin about the s**t on my twitter too..
 7 years ago '07        #63
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
LOL so its cool when Cipher sound makes that so called "joke" about haitian women having aids, but 50 say this s**t and all of a sudden , "it's too soon"?, "that's not right"? gtfoh
 7 years ago '08        #64
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
you same n*ggas acting appalled only give a f**k as long as the news tells you to. If CNN didn't talk about it for 24 hours straight you wouldn't give two f**ks so stfu with that i'm a good person because I'm sympathetic s**t

n*ggas die erryday, b**ch
 03-12-2011, 05:56 PM         #65
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uknohoo said:
If you think money is more important than an education then I feel sorry for you and any seeds that you produce.
Have fun trying to eat books. There's college graduates that are waiters.
 7 years ago '05        #66
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,093 | Props total: 10785 10785
 Young Buck said:
50 cent raises tensions from some stupid jokes? Are you people serious? I don't even like this dude but to say that he's raising tensions is a f**king laugh. Plus don't bring this monkey talk s**t, when mostly white folks have been acting like monkeys on facebook by praising the deaths of those japanese people.

[pic - click to view]

03-12-2011, 05:57 PM         #67
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
That s**t is funny though. Who the f**k cares, what are we gonna do about it? Most n*ggas sobbing over it ain't gonna donate a dime anyways, it don't make you better than the next person.

Honestly, I'd be joking about it even if I was over there helping to lighten up the damn mood.

n*ggas act like sobbing over the situation is gonna help or do anything for it...

Yeah it's sad, yeah it is unfortunate, yes keep Japan in your prayers, yes lets hope for the best for Japan... they one of the only countries that helped us during Katrina.

That's cool n*gga, but ya'll in some f**ked up mind sets that you HAVE to be sad or sobbing.

It's unfortunate, but what the f**k are we going to do about it? Moreso, wtf are YOU going to do about it other than hate on another man whom is most likely going to do something to help, and has given back to community more than the the whole Boxden member list combined together...?

n*ggas need to fall back, it don't matter if this was 50 or Jay...
I do hope the best for the people out there and hope the money IS going the right way (You never know. ALL of us could donate for this disaster and be sending money to the wrong mothaf**kas that want to hit a lick off of this.)

But really tho, outside of the situation....50 IS potentially going to lose more fans because of his antics LIKE THIS once again.
 03-12-2011, 06:00 PM         #68
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uknohoo said:
If you think money is more important than an education then I feel sorry for you and any seeds that you produce.
Money is more important than education from a micro standpoint.

Money is less important than education from a macro standpoint.

If you couldn't understand this before your post, you need to slap yourself for pretending to be smart.
 7 years ago '11        #69
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 X-NINE said:
I do hope the best for the people out there and hope the money IS going the right way (You never know. ALL of us could donate for this disaster and be sending money to the wrong mothaf**kas that want to hit a lick off of this.)

But really tho, outside of the situation....50 IS potentially going to lose more fans because of his antics LIKE THIS once again.
You not gonna please everyone... best you can do is be yourself and know the limits.

He really never said anything that was out of line...

When I say you not gonna please everyone what I mean is this:

He can go out and donate money and talk about and people say it's for attention.

He can go out and donate money and not talk about it and keep it private, and people try and crucify him for these statements.

It's a no win situation, obviously the one thing to do is keep your mouth shut but I think it's more important that a hip hop artists shows that he's actually aware of what's going on in the world.

Twitter allows people to connect to their fans... and honestly his followers keep rising.
 03-12-2011, 06:29 PM         #70
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
So what you're trying to say is you don't read, right?
No what i'm saying is I read for my enjoyment. I don't get paid to read.
 7 years ago '10        #71
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 uknohoo said:

[pic - click to view]

money >>>> over everything

go to school n*gga :cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by theking1; 03-12-2011 at 06:45 PM..
 03-12-2011, 08:59 PM         #72
MajinnJah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
he wasn't lying about the surfers. you know somebody gonna be in swim trunks talking about catching "the big wave"
werd tht one was the truth i know there gotta be reports out about a few dumb a.ss (White) surfers that are now lost at sea for trying that
 7 years ago '09        #73
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215

[video - click to view]

1.56 "to soon?"
 7 years ago '05        #74
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
...I See Nothing Wrong With The Tweets. It Was Funny
 7 years ago '06        #75
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
50 cent is RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #76
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
 Birdman's Back said:
one of the few celebrities that will say some controversial s**t and not delete the tweets lol
bcuz he need his name out there
aint nobody talk about his music
 7 years ago '10        #77
SweetJones 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
50 a a**hole lol
 7 years ago '10        #78
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 frankfmoney said:
He made some jokes, no big deal. People really getting hurt over this s**t?

Too soon? Get the f**k out. Bet you n*ggas still get hurt by Katrina jokes.

[pic - click to view]

That can only be said by someone that will not be affected by the situation.

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy