Lmao @ Timmy Hardaway !!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
+19  62
50 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

02-18-2007, 02:16 AM         #251
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
Like I really give a fu*k what Jackie Chan thinks, seriously go get me some Lo Mien and chicken wings, then i'll speak to you.

Your slanted eyes musta messed up your vision holla at me when you get my order right Jackie
Fee Fi Fo Fum. You got sonned jigaboo. Can't back up your sh*t with evidence. Now shut the fvck up and go eat yo' chicken

02-18-2007, 02:19 AM         #252
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said
Fee Fi Fo Fum. You got sonned jigaboo. Can't back up your sh*t with evidence. Now shut the fvck up and go eat yo' chicken

You have no evidence thats no hard proof you fu*king moron. Like I give a fu*k what some wang chung cat is doing on a rap message board. LMAO @ You tryin to diss black people knowing damn well you dressing like us, listening to our music. holla back at your own culture. you will see me dead before you see me on a chinese chicken wing message board. Plus you sound mad, which is funny to me.

02-18-2007, 02:22 AM         #253
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
You have no evidence thats no hard proof you fu*king moron. Like I give a fu*k what some wang chung cat is doing on a rap message board. LMAO @ You tryin to diss black people knowing damn well you dressing like us, listening to our music. holla back at your own culture. you will see me dead before you see me on a chinese chicken wing message board. Plus you sound mad, which is funny to me.
The only evidence I need is all dem jigaboos that are in jail...where you'll eventually end up. Fact: 1 in every 3 jigaboo ends up in jail....they're talking about you n*gga

02-18-2007, 02:25 AM         #254
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You mad you got Sars Jackie? The fact is you love our style, trying to be us, trying to be down listening to rap, tryign to dress like us.

End up looking like William Hung Meets CB4. Fall back with your Sars n sh*t

02-18-2007, 02:34 AM         #255
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said
You mad you got Sars Jackie? The fact is you love our style, trying to be us, trying to be down listening to rap, tryign to dress like us.

End up looking like William Hung Meets CB4. Fall back with your Sars n sh*t
Bwahaha...like you know what type of music I listen to or my other preferences. Only an idiot like you likes the style of being in jail you low expectation having illiterate. Just so you know, I got the handle 'cause I made fun on this pinoy all the time. Who knows my nig, I may even be a cracker or better yet, one of your kind. Now that would be something

Whassa matter jigaboo....changing the subject 'cause you can't back up your arguments with evidence

02-18-2007, 02:39 AM         #256
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said
Bwahaha...like you know what type of music I listen to or my other preferences. Only an idiot like you likes the style of being in jail you low expectation having illiterate. Just so you know, I got the handle 'cause I made fun on this pinoy all the time. Who knows my nig, I may even be a cracker or better yet, one of your kind. Now that would be something

Whassa matter jigaboo....changing the subject 'cause you can't back up your arguments with evidence

Naw because obviously a c.h.i.n.k. like yourself cant carry an argument that doesn't end with "how much" and "whats your street name and phone number". Sorry Jackie Sars you sound maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

12 years ago '05        #257
juicejuice 
space
space
$331 | Props total: 0 0
i like how this thread went from hatin/defending gays

to discriminating against blacks and asians

smh

02-18-2007, 07:59 AM         #258
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said
If you still don't get bigotry you're the only moron....I can compare it to racism because I'm Mexican American, don't give me any bullsh*t that I'm not discriminated against.
I'm willin to bet you get hired for a job quicker than my black a.ss

02-18-2007, 11:02 AM         #259
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre4dollas said
I'm willin to bet you get hired for a job quicker than my black a.ss
not really man, they'll just throw the application in the trash with a spanish surname right now, a lot of hate going on against us right now....nothing violent just a lot of hate.

12 years ago '04        #260
madness 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$13,278 | Props total: 4464 4464
 RakimAllahNY said

End up looking like William Hung Meets CB4

12 years ago '05        #261
juicejuice 
space
space
$331 | Props total: 0 0
no wonder timmy got banned from all star weekend

they dont want no gay haters because they knew barkley and bavetta are on the homo tip

12 years ago '04        #262
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 juicejuice said
no wonder timmy got banned from all star weekend

they dont want no gay haters because they knew barkley and bavetta are on the homo tip
that n*gga dumb.

12 years ago '05        #263
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,565 | Props total: 156 156
hardaway shouldnt have apologized in my opinion but oh well...society want everybody to think gay is ok

12 years ago '04        #264
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,590 | Props total: 1029 1029
i agree with timmy 100% but he shouldnt have said that while he was going around spreading word about ("on tour for") the NBA allstar game..he was supposed to be representing NBA that week, and although he does have a freedom of speech he coulda better worded it, or had a publicist sitting right next to him telling him what to say...
just a classic example of when keeping it real goes wrong!

02-19-2007, 07:53 PM         #265
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't know it was also Gay History Month

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2007, 08:23 PM         #266
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Homos3xuality penetrating black culture/community.......

not that there's anything wrong with it

People that listen to hiphop/rap are f*gs

Last edited by 1angrypinoy; 02-19-2007 at 08:27 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+88online now  67
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
178 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  41
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
33 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
101 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+24online now  13
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
34 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  11
Video inside Fuego 🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy