online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Devin Haney skipped the post fight conference because he got a broken jaw

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 months ago '22        #26
Jayvinci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 9314 9 K  Slaps total: 3075 3 K
 AmillionMo said 🔗
Yeah, that's a huge advantage. Let me explain so people will understand...Haney walks around at 165, cut to 140 and looked like a skeleton, rehydrated but was still weak and lost power. Ryan came in overweight. Honestly he probably didn't cut much at all so he kept his strength and power. Only issue coulda been stamina.

Anyway, double whammy for Haney and plus for Ryan...any dude who is willing to lose his opportunity at a belt because he didn't meet weight is up to something. And he was. He was up to an a$s whooping and that's what he gave Haney. Oh well, Haney shoulda never had to cut that much weight and I bet he won't next time. He better be at 147 from now until the rematch so he can cut more progressively. But from what I heard, he shouldnt be boxing at that weight anyway. He shoulda already moved up to 147
Exactly 3 fu#king pounds OVER!!!
He was up to something he definitely had a plan, but he was playing so crazy and mentally unstable they figured let's keep the fight going this gonna be easy...
+5   

2 months ago '20        #27
Lurkcobain 
Props total: 5368 5 K  Slaps total: 643 643
 BigCliff said 🔗
I hope you had that same energy when Haney was a full weight class heavier on multiple occasions come fight night.

Haney rehydrated 25lbs in 24 hours against Prograis. He uses IVs to rehydrate, which in many states is illegal.

But hey, lean on that 4lb if it make you sleep better at night.

emoji
How could he control his p1ss for a whole fight rehydrating 25 pounds in 24 hours?
emoji
+4   

2 months ago '17        #28
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 78297 78 K  Slaps total: 6616 6 K
 AmillionMo said 🔗
Yeah, that's a huge advantage. Let me explain so people will understand...Haney walks around at 165, cut to 140 and looked like a skeleton, rehydrated but was still weak and lost power. Ryan came in overweight. Honestly he probably didn't cut much at all so he kept his strength and power. Only issue coulda been stamina.

Anyway, double whammy for Haney and plus for Ryan...any dude who is willing to lose his opportunity at a belt because he didn't meet weight is up to something. And he was. He was up to an a$s whooping and that's what he gave Haney. Oh well, Haney shoulda never had to cut that much weight and I bet he won't next time. He better be at 147 from now until the rematch so he can cut more progressively. But from what I heard, he shouldnt be boxing at that weight anyway. He shoulda already moved up to 147
big cuts affect the brain the most
its last to re-hydrate
its why its easier to get knocked out if you have a big cut
+7   

2 months ago '04        #29
GetEmDaddy902 
Props total: 9768 9 K  Slaps total: 1936 1 K
 Alpallday said 🔗
Respect to Garcia but everyone acting like he is this ATG are forgetting dude had a 4lb advantage coming into this fight lol
emoji
Lol 4lbs ain't sh1t , he got out boxed period

2 months ago '20        #30
Lurkcobain 
Props total: 5368 5 K  Slaps total: 643 643
Imagine having to talk to your girl like the n1gga holding lamb chop.

2 months ago '17        #31
BigCliff 
Props total: 2820 2 K  Slaps total: 446 446
 Lurkcobain said 🔗
How could he control his p1ss for a whole fight rehydrating 25 pounds in 24 hours?
emoji
Good question - it’s fu#ked up and terrible for your health long term.

Mirabegron and Trospium are a couple of blockers that help relax and desensitise your bladder, stopping you from needing to piss. There’s much stronger PEDs that do the same which can be masked.

The first step is getting a nutritionist and doctor to help you use an IV to blow up like a balloon.

Last edited by BigCliff; 04-21-2024 at 06:40 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '17        #32
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 186664 186 K  Slaps total: 7433 7 K
Probably broke that sh1t in the 1st 30 seconds when Ryan damn near knocked his head off
+5   

2 months ago '14        #33
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 159462 159 K  Slaps total: 60331 60 K
@🔗

2 months ago '12        #34
NYCBravado 
Props total: 15502 15 K  Slaps total: 1490 1 K
 GetEmDaddy902 said 🔗
Lol 4lbs ain't sh1t , he got out boxed period
This conversations become sketchy because if the 4 pounds didn’t matter, then you shouldn’t have came into the fight 4 pounds above what he was supposed to.

He should have done all of what he did and then became champion.
+2   

2 months ago '07        #35
r.burgundy 
Props total: 54483 54 K  Slaps total: 8179 8 K
 BigCliff said 🔗
Bro, what?

Canelo had the audacity to include a 10lb rehydration clause against C- Rocky Fielding

Badou Jack exposed Canelo for trying to arrange a fight at Cruiser, 20lb below the cruiserweight limit.

“The cruiserweight limit is 200 lbs, and Jack states that Canelo wanted to set the fight at 180 lbs, and include a maximum rehydration clause (limiting the weight Jack could come in on fight night too).”

So not only did Canelo want to scalp a cruiserweight title by making him weigh in below the class limit he also wanted to ensure he would be at a detriment come fight night.

He did the same against Cotto. 160lb limit by demanded 155… that is the definition of weight draining.

Take a seat in the corner
A rehydrate clause is not a drain
emoji

He never fought badou jack so it doesn't matter what he was trying to negotiate
emoji

You don't have a clue as to what you're talking about lol.Cotto was fighting at a catchweight of 157 lbs after he won the mw title from Martinez.its cotto who didn't let guys come in at 160 lol
emoji

He didn't care about the 155 because he wasnt coming in anywhere near 160 anyway. He literally weighed 153 for the cotto fight so how the hell was he drained lol.
Like i said, u dudes literally be saying anything lol

2 months ago '07        #36
r.burgundy 
Props total: 54483 54 K  Slaps total: 8179 8 K
 Lurkcobain said 🔗
emoji
Rehydration weight isn't just water weight. Its all weight in general. They also eat big meals
+1   

2 months ago '17        #37
Jaybxloon 
Props total: 424 424  Slaps total: 141 141
4 lbs don’t break jaws. My guy. I get it and not hyping Garcia but 4lbs is water weight overage trust me I did it for years. Haney chin is glass though
+7   

2 months ago '07        #38
pete jr 
Props total: 16938 16 K  Slaps total: 1888 1 K
 Jayvinci said 🔗
Devin Haney let ego beat him...
They thought Ryan Garcia was unprepared but he was prepared to show up the much larger stronger man...

When he missed weight by 3 fu#king pounds I would have said fights off.
Yea half a weight class advantage means something. Especially to a puncher. But props to Ryan

2 months ago '07        #39
21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 103124 103 K  Slaps total: 26311 26 K
Thank you Jesus!

2 months ago '21        #40
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 12907 12 K  Slaps total: 4684 4 K
Bx panthers in shambles

2 months ago '07        #41
21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 103124 103 K  Slaps total: 26311 26 K
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
Bx panthers in shambles
Yup! fu#king losers!

2 months ago '16        #42
Alaskan 
Props total: 27482 27 K  Slaps total: 1448 1 K
No matter what excuses y'all come up with losing to Ryan Garcia is a terrible outcome lmao
+8   

2 months ago '07        #43
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 38170 38 K  Slaps total: 8049 8 K
 r.burgundy said 🔗
The difference is that haney has to still drain himself down which makes him weak while Ryan did not.
Ryan had no regard for the weight whatsoever.
that weight sh1t don't mean nothing cuz they both weighed the same on fight day
+2   

2 months ago '07        #44
ericsupreme 
Props total: 3129 3 K  Slaps total: 539 539
 AmillionMo said 🔗

"got any excuses tonight roy?" lol this has got to be the most used boxing excuse in the history of the sport. if it's so damn bad and there's a possibility of losing, then they shouldn't do it.
+6   

2 months ago '15        #45
nola504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17716 17 K  Slaps total: 2588 2 K
 HeightsBound said 🔗
↪🔗

↪🔗
Haney should press charges lol

2 months ago '16        #46
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 110181 110 K  Slaps total: 19521 19 K
 21 said 🔗
Yup! fu#king losers!
Naw we not

2 months ago '05        #47
That Dude 
Props total: 34326 34 K  Slaps total: 7790 7 K
Haney is NOT ready for Tank, not by a long shot
+3   

2 months ago '21        #48
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70899 70 K  Slaps total: 19650 19 K
 BigCliff said 🔗
Bro, what?

Canelo had the audacity to include a 10lb rehydration clause against C- Rocky Fielding

Badou Jack exposed Canelo for trying to arrange a fight at Cruiser, 20lb below the cruiserweight limit.

“The cruiserweight limit is 200 lbs, and Jack states that Canelo wanted to set the fight at 180 lbs, and include a maximum rehydration clause (limiting the weight Jack could come in on fight night too).”

So not only did Canelo want to scalp a cruiserweight title by making him weigh in below the class limit he also wanted to ensure he would be at a detriment come fight night.

He did the same against Cotto. 160lb limit by demanded 155… that is the definition of weight draining.

Take a seat in the corner
A rehydration clause isn't draining a guy. The IBF has rehydration clauses on their title defenses. No one accuses the IBF of weight draining their champions.

Badou Jack is a LHW who moved up to cruiser cuz he didn't want to cut weight anymore. He absolutely could make 180 if he wanted to. He's a doughy cruiser.

Cotto never weighed 160 ever. All his middleweight title fights were fought at a catch weight prior to Canelo. He was 155 vs Martinez and 153.5 vs Geale.
+1   

2 months ago '13        #49
PCDubya 
Props total: 16190 16 K  Slaps total: 1693 1 K
 Alpallday said 🔗
Are there any bill Haney interviews?
I fu#k with Devin, but bill is fu#king annoying. We don't need another fimo dad out here running his mouth for his son every fight.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #50
Ace2125  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 8111 8 K  Slaps total: 1518 1 K
Just yesterday BX was so mad at garcia for being overweight and saying how much of a loser he is lol. You can't make this sh1t up.
emoji
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3918
You’ve been kidnapped and your birth month must save you. You coming home????
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props-2915
Racist white girl from the other day got fired from her job
126 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo Tank Davis out here wilding before he knock that boi out
50 comments