Nnamdi Asomugha's out of Oakland - becomes an unrestricted free agent

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 1322 1322
We landed on the moon
 7 years ago '04        #182
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
If old man Ford don't make a move on this, he needs to be poisoned so Jr. Can take over. Detroit NEEDS this.
 01-10-2011, 08:46 AM         #183
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
@bydavidwhite I know Asomugha well. He'll go to Green Bay or NY Jets
@bydavidwhite HAs said he'd like to play for Rex after having Rob in Oak. Also, his BFF is Charles Woodson in GB, would like reunion.
Dude is going where ever throws the most money at him...he deserves it after they gave him the worse clause in history. Besides, you think if Denver offered him the most money he'd decline it in order to play with/for Revis and Rex Ryan under a cheaper contract? Nah. This is why most players don't actually end up where they want, but end up happy regardless with that new contract.
 7 years ago '08        #184
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Asomugha has been our f**king ROCK, and he's what we've built our team around....when we went 2-14, he was the only player whose name was even worth announcing. he has shown nothing but dedication to the team, and on-field his s**t is UNMATCHED. nobody throws to this dude at all.

SMH @ the f**king Raiders letting him go.

what's possibly even sadder is i literally expected this
 7 years ago '05        #185
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Asomugha has been our f**king ROCK, and he's what we've built our team around....when we went 2-14, he was the only player whose name was even worth announcing. he has shown nothing but dedication to the team, and on-field his s**t is UNMATCHED. nobody throws to this dude at all.

SMH @ the f**king Raiders letting him go.

what's possibly even sadder is i literally expected this
They didn't "let him go"!!! The clauses were supposed to be met. They were easily attainable clauses. Hurt his ankle and no one would throw to him so s**t happens. Hopefully we can keep him but it will be rough because we still have to try to keep Seymour and Gallery!!!
 01-10-2011, 09:59 AM         #186
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-N-D-1 said:
They didn't "let him go"!!! The clauses were supposed to be met. They were easily attainable clauses. Hurt his ankle and no one would throw to him so s**t happens. Hopefully we can keep him but it will be rough because we still have to try to keep Seymour and Gallery!!!
It's easy to avoid injury and increase the number of defensive plays after you already started all 16 games the previous year? It's easy to get more interceptions when your side of the field isn't getting thrown to? And it's easy to force and/or recover fumbles in the NFL?

I hope you were just being sarcastic.
 7 years ago '04        #187
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,505 | Props total: 6448 6448
he deserves to be gone - hope a contender gets him
 01-10-2011, 11:31 AM         #188
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need him bad so we can get rid of newman
 7 years ago '07        #189
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
 Kadroan said:
he deserves to be gone - hope a contender gets him
why's that?

7 years ago '05        #190
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
aint nobody giving him 18 mil a year but al davis....sorry n*ggas he signing with oakland....he been with the team for 8 years he always has been loyal to the team if you watch all his interviews and hes like adrian wilson hes dedicated to the team.....al davis loves cbs hell sign him for sure theres no way this n*gga leaving f**k that s**t

he was born in oakland, went to berkley, got drafted by oakland...he aint going no where

and for damn sure he aint going to the 9ers so you can go f**k yourselves
 7 years ago '06        #191
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 trb_5 said:
aint nobody giving him 18 mil a year but al davis....sorry n*ggas he signing with oakland....he been with the team for 8 years he always has been loyal to the team if you watch all his interviews and hes like adrian wilson hes dedicated to the team.....al davis loves cbs hell sign him for sure theres no way this n*gga leaving f**k that s**t

he was born in oakland, went to berkley, got drafted by oakland...he aint going no where

and for damn sure he aint going to the 9ers so you can go f**k yourselves

I would love 2 think he's more Kobe than Lebron but Leaveland also thought their 'King' was stay'n but we all 'Witnessed' da 'Decision'.
 7 years ago '05        #192
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
if only the bears would, that would mean in 3 straight summers the bears would have gotten cutler, peppers, and Nnamdi...... yea i can dream....
 7 years ago '04        #193
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3919 3919
ziggy lets grab this man. we need help at CB
 7 years ago '10        #194
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6712 6712
If he wants to win, he needs to take a trip out the PNW. Allen gonna throw him a few million and get him set up in something real nice on the water.
 7 years ago '05        #195
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 AF1PIMPN said:
I would love 2 think he's more Kobe than Lebron but Leaveland also thought their 'King' was stay'n but we all 'Witnessed' da 'Decision'.
dont compare namdi to that b**chass lebron....they cut from different cloth...i hope
 01-10-2011, 04:38 PM         #196
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time to reunite with rob ryan

and put joe haden under the wing
 7 years ago '08        #197
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,317 | Props total: 13696 13696
He should go to a good team thats ready 2 win right now
 7 years ago '05        #198
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
It'll be either the Jets or Raiders. I am more than 75% sure he'll come back to the Raiders. He's a cali kid and is a loyal dude. The thing that people have to recognize about this is the contract was AUTOMATICALLY voided. People could be flipping out and Aso may have already made his decision to come back. He cannot sign a new contract until March or some s**t.

He'll get more money and get to stay home with the Raiders. Plus, it's underestimated how much he likes playing with the people we have here right now. I think a huge key will be if Seymour comes back. If he does, then Aso is coming back as well.

The only other option is the Jets. Play alongside Revis and for Rex Ryan. He will not get as much money and have to move out to NY, but maybe that's something Aso wants.

I personally feel he's coming back to the Raiders.
 7 years ago '07        #199
itz ya boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$450 | Props total: 241 241
We could use that n*gga new Orleans after that poor a.ss playin dey defense played
 01-10-2011, 05:04 PM         #200
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope he comes back, he deserves to be on the Raiders when the raiders finally turn it around and become championship caliber... all we have to do is draft nothing but o-line and a couple db's and we're set...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago