Paul Wall ::::REAL OR FAKE?????

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-02-2005, 07:28 PM         #41
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Peterparker
Paul Wall grew up in a mixed hood..on the northside of Houston..but he would be the biggest ?????? of them all

he use to have cornrolls back in tha day
yeah he was in the beginning of juveniles she get it from her mama video i been knew that sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #42
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
 Peterparker said:
Homie you don't know sh*t about Houston do you

Nawfside aka Northside is filled with Blacks..just like the Southside of Houston(alot of essays too)

But when Paul Wall first came out he was fu*king only w/ Swisha house which means he was only fu*king w/ tha Nawfside..cuz he's from tha nawfside and not some suburb either..not a heavy crime rated area but not a cupcake..

Now Paul fu*king with n*ggas on the southside of Houston is normal.. Because Houston use to have a beef going on between tha nawfside and tha southside..Lil Flip was one of tha first rappers on tha southside to fu*k w/ tha nawfside n get tha nawfside audience...and then u had ESG fu*kin w/ Slim Thug heavy trying to sqaush that sh*t

so wha Paul is doing is nothing abnormal in the Houston underground rap scene..please speak on sh*t you only know not what you a.ssumed

Okay, i'm prolly just hatin! but even if you take away his background! HIS MUSIC STILL SUCKS a.ss! ...he knows it.. he was on rap city talkin bout how "He ain't a rapper, he a business man" = Same excuse Young Jeezy has for being LYRICALLY WACK! ....I want a MC to just keep it real..and say! "I'm Foolin Everyone into thinkin i can Rap by Glorifying Drug dealin! and thats why I'm gettin So Rich" .....thats the truth!
OCT DION slapped this ish

12 years ago '04        #43
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
whoever posted that he had corn"ROLLS" ur a dumbass
 12 years ago '04        #44
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
I don't give two sh*ts where he grew up.....he's still garbage IMO.
 10-02-2005, 10:23 PM         #45
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets remember stic man and m-1 of dead prez also went to college so did 2pac so that make them fake??? alchemist grew up in middle-class...hell i live in middle-class people still sell drugs and sh*t i could if i wanted to but im quite comfortable with going to skool and getting a real job i bet 99 percent of u here live in Middle Class aka MC
 12 years ago '05        #46
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 Thistle said:
lets remember stic man and m-1 of dead prez also went to college so did 2pac so that make them fake??? alchemist grew up in middle-class...hell i live in middle-class people still sell drugs and sh*t i could if i wanted to but im quite comfortable with going to skool and getting a real job i bet 99 percent of u here live in Middle Class aka MC
M-1 Dead Prez - Does Conscious Revolutionary Rap....And Speaks about Black Upliftment! and sometimes Militant k!ll whitey music! (non of that is HOOD/Street)

2Pac- Great MC, Legend ..but you watch Vh1 driven ...he was born in jail! his mom was on crack couldnt take care of him..he was very poor...they just REMOVED HIM from his environment and put him in a middle class home with a white woman that took care of him...then he moved to oakland n went in the hoods to the streets! and was actually living a REAL THUG LIFE..he speaks about it in all the tupac documentary's! but Originally! He was HOOD ...everything he spoke about he lived it! he lived it! ...2PAC = Real n*gga

Alchemist- He's a Producer ..Who cares? ..he makes BEATS...and he never Rapped about being a Thug? ..he's not even a RAPPER....so whats ur point?

1. I'm not sayin if ur middle class your a cupcake and your soft! , i'm sayin you have a choice to be STREET OR NOT! ....because most likely your parents aren't street ...so your either fascinated by the STREET LIFE...and wanna live it....or you can choose NOT 2... Poor Folks got it hard! they have to be HOOD! just to survive its Survival! ...

2. I'm aware of middle class/upper class..kids selling drugs! i even sold a lil bit of weed here n there! nothing heavy! ..but I'd Be FAKE if i started rappin like "AYO I GOT SOME MUCH WEED MY sh*t MY BREAK THE SCALE, I'M A HUSTLA" ...thats a lil much! don't you think?

:thumbsdow
 10-02-2005, 10:38 PM         #47
MIKEY RUPP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo ice cube went to college so did dblock are they considered fake too?
 10-02-2005, 10:41 PM         #48
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said:
who was the black host??? paul wall is like a major wigga, if there was a award for it... he would give some 1 lots of hell.....
^^^^^^^^^

is white
 12 years ago '05        #49
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 MIKEY RUPP said:
yo ice cube went to college so did dblock are they considered fake too?
Ya'll not understanding the concept!

I'm not sayin if you go to College your fake!???? did i ever say that????

financial aid /loans....anyone can pretty much get there learn on nowadays!

I'm talking about Paul Wall sayin he's hustlin got Rock's in his socks???
If he was in a middle class area..and really didn't need to sell crack..Why DO it?
 12 years ago '05        #50
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
You Think Jay-Z would be Such a Legend in Hip-Hop...if people didn't BELIEVE HE WAS ACTUALLY ON THE BLOCK SELLIN CAUSE HE WAS IN MARCY PROJECTS STRUGGLIN?

Jay isn't gonna say something just to GET RECORD SALES! ...listen to REASONABLE DOUBT! ..ALL FACTUAL STORIES!

Jay even admitted in a freestyle ( supa ugly) ...He fu*ked Nas's BabyMomzz....and that was TRUTH....he didn't just Spit that line to Sell Records or Sound Cool...That was personal!
 10-02-2005, 10:50 PM         #51
MIKEY RUPP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do you know he didnt sell crak or anything i live in a middle class neighborhood in NY and dudes is still selling sticks/weed/coke. I mean money is money and to somebody if they can sell it they will you know and not everybody got there problems especially middle class, i mean my parents be struggling to pay the bills just like every body else
 10-02-2005, 10:53 PM         #52
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
..University of Houston...I know that was expensive! guess his momz came thru with the money! :

Have you ever heard of student loans??? idiot...

This thread is retarded....and by the way...I don't even like Paul Wall

Oh and by the way, you should be ashamed as a black person using the phrase 'acting black'...you're basically putting a label collectively on your people...idiot

Last edited by spittingimage; 10-02-2005 at 10:53 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #53
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 spittingimage said:
Have you ever heard of student loans??? idiot...

This thread is retarded....and by the way...I don't even like Paul Wall

Oh and by the way, you should be ashamed as a black person using the phrase 'acting black'...you're basically putting a label collectively on your people...idiot
Slow your roll.....i already addressed the phrase "Acting Black" ...Quit Defendin Paul Wall...He'd be the same person they would laugh at an educated black guy and say "Ohhh What it do pimpin, You Need to Act More Black" ...

The whole style....Paul Wall HAS...was CREATED BY WHO? US BLACK PEOPLE...so like i said its an Aspect of Our Culture..rather Educated Black people are ASHAMED OF IT ....or NOT! ..Hate it Or Love It! ... Thats what i meant by Acting Black!....So I'm not an idiot i'm tellin the Truth...n*ggas just can't stomach it! ... wearing gold teeth....(Thats Southern Tradition, Old Slaves, Old Southern Black folks, My Ancestors, My Auntie's All was part of that era) ....KNOW YOUR HISTORY FOR GOD SAKES! ...its part of your history! ....

WHY do we as people love to DEFEND BULLsh*t RAPPERS...until they do something that DIRECTLY EFFECTS US ..OR UNTIL ITS TOO LATE AND HIP-HOP IS RUINED....

Last edited by Mrniceguy; 10-02-2005 at 11:08 PM..
OCT DION slapped this ish

10-02-2005, 11:10 PM         #54
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
Slow your roll.....i already addressed the phrase "Acting Black" ...Quit Defendin Paul Wall...He'd be the same person they would laugh at an educated black guy and say "Ohhh What it do pimpin, You Need to Act More Black" ...

The whole style....Paul Wall HAS...was CREATED BY WHO? US BLACK PEOPLE...so like i said its an Aspect of Our Culture..rather Educated Black people are ASHAMED OF IT ....or NOT! ..Hate it Or Love It! ... Thats what i meant by Acting Black!....So I'm not an idiot i'm tellin the Truth...n*ggas just can't stomach it! ... wearing gold/platinum....(Thats Southern Tradition, Old Slaves, Old Southern Black folks, My Ancestors, My Auntie's All was part of that era) ....KNOW YOUR HISTORY FOR GOD SAKES! ...its part of your history! ....

WHY do we as people love to DEFEND BULLsh*t RAPPERS...until they do something that DIRECTLY EFFECTS US ..OR UNTIL ITS TOO LATE AND HIP-HOP IS RUINED....
I ain't defending Paul Wall....he's wack as they come. I was just pointing out foolish remarks..

And yes I understand now what you meant by acting black, but I don't agree with it. ITS 2005!! Let white mc's do what they gotta do, if they wanna rap wack like Paul Wall(however there are HELLA dope white mc's) then they'll suffer the consequences of the image created. How would you feel if all of the sudden they said blacks couldn't play major league baseball?? Thats about as white created as anything, but noone in this day in age says no dumb sh*t like they are acting white do they??

What I've learned is, before you make statements or opinions about anything you always have to look at the opposite point of view, the opposite being possible and etc.
 12 years ago '05        #55
Mrniceguy  OP
space
space
 spittingimage said:
I ain't defending Paul Wall....he's wack as they come. I was just pointing out foolish remarks..

And yes I understand now what you meant by acting black, but I don't agree with it. ITS 2005!! Let white mc's do what they gotta do, if they wanna rap wack like Paul Wall(however there are HELLA dope white mc's) then they'll suffer the consequences of the image created. How would you feel if all of the sudden they said blacks couldn't play major league baseball?? Thats about as white created as anything, but noone in this day in age says no dumb sh*t like they are acting white do they??

What I've learned is, before you make statements or opinions about anything you always have to look at the opposite point of view, the opposite being possible and etc.

I'll Let White MC's do what they gotta do ....IF THEY ARE GOOD!
thats why hip-hop is DYING! ...Noone's got enough BALLS to SAY WHEN SOMEONE IS WACK/FAKE/ ETC........Cause THEY ARE SCARED SOMEONE WILL SAY "OHHH MAN YOU JUST HATIN YOU A HATER" ...thats why hiphop is dead!

I'm speaking for the people that are too scared to speak there minds and say Paul Wall is a Fake & He's lyrically Wack! ......

Every BLACK PERSON that played in the MAJOR LEAGUE'S ...BEST BELIEVE THEY HAD TO WORK EXTRA HARD TO PROVE THEY WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY! ( Jackie robinson) prime example! ....

But you expect me to just Let Paul Wall..do what he wanna do...and play his own self out! ..well Guess What? he's not gonna suffer any consequences for his image! ...Cause MAINSTREAM SOUTH RAP! is the BIG THING RIGHT NOW!...paul wall will be around a long time! cause noone will STAND UP!
 10-02-2005, 11:21 PM         #56
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omygod u americans are so uptight about race arent you maybe u should 4give each other...god in australia any1 can be anything they want to be ok...if ur white u can be an MC and talk abotu whuteva u been thru if u black u can be a CEO of a company now lets leave it at that ok
 10-02-2005, 11:25 PM         #57
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thing is when i rap for Oz HipHop i dont talk about guns i talk about girls and other sh*t but when im on here i rap like a G just 4 fun because u dont wanna here about other sh*t if theyre talking about guns i just think if they wanna rap about being a gangster they can its not that hard to be a gangsta
 10-02-2005, 11:29 PM         #58
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
I'll Let White MC's do what they gotta do ....IF THEY ARE GOOD!
thats why hip-hop is DYING! ...Noone's got enough BALLS to SAY WHEN SOMEONE IS WACK/FAKE/ ETC........Cause THEY ARE SCARED SOMEONE WILL SAY "OHHH MAN YOU JUST HATIN YOU A HATER" ...thats why hiphop is dead!

I'm speaking for the people that are too scared to speak there minds and say Paul Wall is a Fake & He's lyrically Wack! ......

Every BLACK PERSON that played in the MAJOR LEAGUE'S ...BEST BELIEVE THEY HAD TO WORK EXTRA HARD TO PROVE THEY WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY! ( Jackie robinson) prime example! ....

But you expect me to just Let Paul Wall..do what he wanna do...and play his own self out! ..well Guess What? he's not gonna suffer any consequences for his image! ...Cause MAINSTREAM SOUTH RAP! is the BIG THING RIGHT NOW!...paul wall will be around a long time! cause noone will STAND UP!
Theres just as many lyrically wackass and fake "brothas" doin this sh*t too , pimp. And THEY ruined hip hop long before anyone white did...

And aspiring white mc's are suffering more from his ugly a.ss more than you are so whats really good?

Last edited by spittingimage; 10-02-2005 at 11:31 PM..
 10-02-2005, 11:32 PM         #59
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paul wall's a 'clown' in every sense of the word.

Last edited by Lake; 10-02-2005 at 11:32 PM..
 10-02-2005, 11:36 PM         #60
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn lake howd u get so many rep points????
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago