Donovan McNabb benched - Grossman to start against Dallas

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #141
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,123 | Props total: 2837 2837
 Lowkey18 said:
im guessing you didnt see the 3tds he caught last night? out jumping CBs... running a good across the middle route... oh and hes a good blocker... like i said b4 you are one depressing a.ss Skins fan.. i want to trade your a.ss to another team...
At this point, it's extremely hard NOT to be a jaded fan. I've NEVER witnessed this team do any better than 10-6. I was FOUR when they won the bowl in '91. I was too young to know Rypien, the Posse, and the Hogs.

My little cousin is 11 and is an Eagles fan with D. Jackson as his favorite player, I wonder why. Yet, my uncle is as die-hard a Skins fan as we are. We have to stop living in the past and realize our once proud franchise is nothing but a joke, even to kids growing up in the area who don't even want to be fans of them.
 7 years ago '06        #142
SM 38173 heat pts38173
space
space
$127,931 | Props total: 67328 67328
damn don is f**ked
 12-17-2010, 11:36 PM         #143
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCyclops said:
At this point, it's extremely hard NOT to be a jaded fan. I've NEVER witnessed this team do any better than 10-6. I was FOUR when they won the bowl in '91. I was too young to know Rypien, the Posse, and the Hogs.

My little cousin is 11 and is an Eagles fan with D. Jackson as his favorite player, I wonder why. Yet, my uncle is as die-hard a Skins fan as we are. We have to stop living in the past and realize our once proud franchise is nothing but a joke, even to kids growing up in the area who don't even want to be fans of them.
im just not one of them fans... until we go 0-16 i believe this team has a chance to get better.. making this stable move to hire a competent GM and Head coach who is seasoned and has a good system are 2 GIANT steps in the right direction.. fans just expected WAY to much and my belief is due to the McSoup Trade everyone thought this team was headed to the playoffs which i am one of those who thought we'd at least go 9-7.. BUT all of the holes were quickly exposed for this team and i do not put all of that on Shanny.. I'm giving this group 2 full draft years to work their magic.. if i dont see a substantial upgrade via FA and draft then ill start calling for people to be fired.. until then though no point in being disgruntled... at least we have somewhat of a plan unlike the past years....
 7 years ago '04        #144
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Dan SYNDER

Blame it all on him for overpaying for McNabb, for Haynesworth, and for Shannahan

PS GO STEELERS!
 7 years ago '05        #145
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 12-18-2010, 01:20 AM         #146
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is good for mcnabb. At least he wont be with this s**t organization after this year and move on to Minny or Arizona or San Fran. Foreskins stay losing, gave us a 2nd round pick and a 4th and 5th for free. f**king idiots running that team.
 7 years ago '10        #147
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 JoeyTheGod said:
This is good for mcnabb. At least he wont be with this s**t organization after this year and move on to Minny or Arizona or San Fran. Foreskins stay losing, gave us a 2nd round pick and a 4th and 5th for free. f**king idiots running that team.
As bad as the skins are....

Where are your rings???
 7 years ago '07        #148
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 smokeweed101. said:
f**k it i'm going deep!

lmao people talk about rex but him and berrian was k!lling it that year...that n*gga berrian has never been good since he left the bears...he was eating champ bailey alive during that broncos game
 7 years ago '08        #149
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 563 563
Another fail for the Redskins. The only relevance this team even has is its in the NFC EAST. Why not move these bums to the west?
 7 years ago '05        #150
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
The season is over for the Foreskins and the next few games mean absolutely nothing. Why does it matter if McNabb starts or not??

Its not like if they win out they can make playoffs or anything.

If anything this just gives time for McNabb to get healthy for when Washington trades him.
 12-18-2010, 07:02 AM         #151
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 Things

Mcnabb sucks

Mcnabb is washed up

That is all
 12-18-2010, 07:37 AM         #152
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeysniper said:
As bad as the skins are....

Where are your rings???
*yawn*

Same ol tired argument used by the millionth person against me...
 7 years ago '04        #153
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The Master; 12-18-2010 at 08:45 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #154
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 The Master said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #155
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 StateProperty88 said:
i havent blamed 5 for anything. i didnt say that the skins were this bad because of him, i did say a better qb would have probably gotten him a couple more wins. all i said is people need to hold him accountable for the performance that he's having. people (like yourself) are quick to point out every single other thing AROUND him and all im saying is his p!ss poor performance doesnt make things better.

what am i asking him to do? please show me where i said mcnabb should be doing something differently then what he's doing. he is what he is and thats what i have been trying to tell you guys for a while now.

and i do judge him fairly, you know for a fact that i have been saying this before the season even started, because we have debated this so dont act like you're hearing something new from me. people wanted to point to last season but like i kept telling them that was a product of a soft schedule but against better opponents he played badly. this has been going on for sometime now and its even more noticeable now because of his supporting cast

him not having a good supporting cast doesnt excuse the fact that he has played like s**t himself, just like him playing like s**t isnt an excuse for his supporting cast being as bad as its been
Yea I still don't know what you're reading to be honest man...and it sounds like you're talking out of both sides but okay

You say last year was the result of a soft schedule as if McNabb has never had success against good teams. You would think he's some random QB still trying to prove himself

To me it's really not that complicated. This isn't like Carson Palmer struggling with the Bengals, or Derek Anderson struggling with the Cardinals, or Alex Smith struggling with the 49ers, Sanchez with the Jets, Favre with the Vikings, or even Henne with the Dolphins. In all of those situations, you could point to the QB like

But this? No one can argue that McNabb doesn't make you go at times and has for several times this season and some moments througout his career. But most reasonable NFL analysts would look at a QB in that situation, an Accomplished QB at that and not expect him to be Superman all things considered after taking a step back. And by that I mean a.ssessing the conditions throughout the season. I've seen QBs get more breathing room when they have more than Five does. I don't think some feel it's a coincidence at this point that he's having his worst season ever

Now if he ends up in a situation like Henne, Sanchez, Alex Smith, Derek Anderson, Favre, or Palmer and the same thing happens, then I think you would have something to look at. For now, the jury's still out

Last edited by Smoke500; 12-18-2010 at 09:58 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #156
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
glad i picked up Dallas' defense this week.. got them starting!
 7 years ago '05        #157
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
Yea I still don't know what you're reading to be honest man...and it sounds like you're talking out of both sides but okay

You say last year was the result of a soft schedule as if McNabb has never had success against good teams. You would think he's some random QB still trying to prove himself
thats not what im saying at all. i dont know how you could see me specifically refer to last year and think that im referring to his whole career, that doesnt make to much sense. im saying people were thinking this was the same Mcnabb of yesteryear and what i was trying to tell people is that he's not and if you looked at his play last year you could tell. people were literally telling me (on this site) that we were going to be in last place because we lost this guy, like we were really losing an elite player when all you have to do its look at the games and see thats not the case. i was arguing with people as recently as last year about this guy being elite and for the life of me i couldnt understand why they thought he was STILL (meaning he was before). they would point to our record and like i said it was the product of a soft schedule.

To me it's really not that complicated. This isn't like Carson Palmer struggling with the Bengals, or Derek Anderson struggling with the Cardinals, or Alex Smith struggling with the 49ers, Sanchez with the Jets, Favre with the Vikings, or even Henne with the Dolphins. In all of those situations, you could point to the QB like
its not the same dude to the supporting cast, but it is the same in terms of the quarterbacks individual performances being bad. and they are held more accountable (in terms of the public view of them) then 5 ever has been ,all those guys you named have either gotten benched, the coach said he thought about benching him (Sanchez), or people were calling him to be bench (Favre and Palmer)

But this? No one can argue that McNabb doesn't make you go at times and has for several times this season and some moments througout his career. But most reasonable NFL analysts would look at a QB in that situation, an Accomplished QB at that and not expect him to be Superman all things considered after taking a step back. And by that I mean a.ssessing the conditions throughout the season. I've seen QBs get more breathing room when they have more than Five does. I don't think some feel it's a coincidence at this point that he's having his worst season ever
thats funny because every reasonable analyst that ive seen the last day has said that 5 should have been benched because he has been playing badly. people that have looked at the film of this guy this year see no problem with it. Why? because what they are seeing is a guy that is making decisions and mistakes that an 11 year vet should not be making. the things that he could control he was doing a very bad job of doing. and just because those guys are getting breathing room doesnt mean that they should have and it doesnt mean that 5 should either. im all for benching someone for p!ss poor play no matter who they are.

Now if he ends up in a situation like Henne, Sanchez, Alex Smith, Derek Anderson, Favre, or Palmer and the same thing happens, then I think you would have something to look at. For now, the jury's still out
how is the jury out when he was benched here too? i said it before and ill say it again. in a span of 2 years this guy would have been

benched 3 times
denied an extension from the eagles
traded within the division
called out for endurance and lack of picking up an offense
and more then likely released at the end of this season

when are people like you going to realize the trend. talking about the jury's still out? no disrespect but thats bulls**t, but i hope he does go to one of those situations because i bet that people will blame other people for HIS poor play. like they did in philly, like they're doing in DC
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy