Jun 3 - Yukmouth Speaks about the chain

most viewed right now
 99
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside She's The Thickest Vanilla Pornstar
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #201
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,609 | Props total: 582 582
 mr_underground said:

[pic - click to view]




look at the cast

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #202
mr_underground|m 1513 heat pts1513
space
avatar space
space
$20,491 | Props total: 12731 12731
they had to do that sh*t on purpose
 06-09-2005, 12:22 PM         #203
Sam Bizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lemme get this straight. its ok for murder inc to mop up 50 6 on 1, and suge and pac mop up orlando with like 30 people. buty when the same sh*t happens to yuk its, unfair? gimme a break, out of all the sh*t he talks and he's been confronted twice, wouldn't you say the time for talkin is over?
 06-09-2005, 12:48 PM         #204
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
i got 5 on it wasn't a hit?
How do u figure boss :thefu*k: That damn song got played every five minutes. Then they made a remix. It was also on the box( an old video station) every five minutes
 11 years ago '04        #205
mr_underground|m 1513 heat pts1513
space
avatar space
space
$20,491 | Props total: 12731 12731
 HackerMan said:
How do u figure boss :thefu*k: That damn song got played every five minutes. Then they made a remix. It was also on the box( an old video station) every five minutes

oh you missunderstood what i was saying. the dude said that Yukmouth didn't have any hits and i said i got 5 on it wasen't a hit? like are your crazy that song got played everywhere

 Gtownkid04 said:
My mistake, i thought you had to be good to get credit, not just rap for a long time without producing any hits. :rolleyes:
i got 5 on it wasn't a hit?
see what i'm saying


Last edited by mr_underground; 06-09-2005 at 12:53 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #206
DMX4lyfe 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 0 0
props for this man
 06-09-2005, 06:29 PM         #207
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
oh you missunderstood what i was saying. the dude said that Yukmouth didn't have any hits and i said i got 5 on it wasen't a hit? like are your crazy that song got played everywhere





see what i'm saying

bet that
 11 years ago '04        #208
dblock187s 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$9,234 | Props total: 591 591
when Are Yall n*ggaz Gonna Realize All This sh*t Is Some Wwf Stuff They Makin Tons Of Dough Off Yall
 06-09-2005, 09:06 PM         #209
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IS NOT THE REAL CHAIN, SPYDA Will prove it soon.
 06-09-2005, 09:07 PM         #210
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblock187s said:
when Are Yall n*ggaz Gonna Realize All This sh*t Is Some Wwf Stuff They Makin Tons Of Dough Off Yall
^go to the bay with that kinda ignorant sh*t, you will never come back to where you live now.
 06-10-2005, 04:16 AM         #211
Mr.Exclusive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
basically people want 50 to stop rapping because he has money and makes it whenever he records a verse no matter what he has to rap/sing about im not liking much of "the new fiifty cent" but i do respect that he came from the bottom and is now on top, and u wonder why n*ggaz need security? thats why the 2 best rappers are now dead...

as for yuk yes he got caught slippin ,why couldnt he go confront spyda himself?

peep the vid what do u think?


Last edited by Mr.Exclusive; 06-10-2005 at 05:18 AM..
 06-10-2005, 11:00 AM         #212
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only reason noone is comin back from the bay is cus they would probably get r*ped by all the fu*kin f*gs out there and get infected wit aids, the bay is gay
 06-10-2005, 11:08 AM         #213
BaY510BiZnEsS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this gonna turn into a Bay hate thread?fu*k that sh*t.Fukk outta here.U aint the illest sh*t.U sound homo.
 06-10-2005, 11:22 AM         #214
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bay sorry for statin facts and ur right the illest is probably some fu*kin homo like ur father from the bay dying of aids, so ur right im not the illest
 06-11-2005, 01:35 PM         #215
Sam Bizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Bizzle said:
lemme get this straight. its ok for murder inc to mop up 50 6 on 1, and suge and pac mop up orlando with like 30 people. buty when the same sh*t happens to yuk its, unfair? gimme a break, out of all the sh*t he talks and he's been confronted twice, wouldn't you say the time for talkin is over?
is some one defendin yuk gonna respond to this? and i'm from the bay, ain't no bay hate in my blood. but if this was a g-unit member gettin snuffed and robbed, y'all would be clownin the sh*t outta them.


Last edited by Sam Bizzle; 06-11-2005 at 01:35 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #216
eternalstoic 
space
avatar space
space
$374 | Props total: 0 0
for all yall that think the bay aint sh*t because there aint no mtv rappers talkin bout that sh*t on tv, buy the hood 2 hood dvd and watch every city from the bay area. jungle sh*t, people shooting at the cop station, breakin into safes, with fu*kin rocket lauchers and machine guns. dumb bi*ches, they fu*kin ran the cops out sf
 11 years ago '04        #217
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$548 | Props total: 5 5
town bizz
 11 years ago '05        #218
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 206 206
 eternalstoic said:
for all yall that think the bay aint sh*t because there aint no mtv rappers talkin bout that sh*t on tv, buy the hood 2 hood dvd and watch every city from the bay area. jungle sh*t, people shooting at the cop station, breakin into safes, with fu*kin rocket lauchers and machine guns. dumb bi*ches, they fu*kin ran the cops out sf
easy on the text homie. Who cares bout hood 2 hood? Jus cuz they stupid n*ggas n shootin at cops n sh*t n video tapin it, dont mean they hard. And even if they are hard who cares, this sh*ts bout rappin, and this n*gga yuk got robbed, no bustin shots outside the club, no cops wit riot gear or nothing, just got robbed. N ppl go on wit they lives. This threads been dead, idk why yall keep bringin it back.

.:1:.
 11 years ago '05        #219
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 206 206
 Mr.Exclusive said:
basically people want 50 to stop rapping because he has money and makes it whenever he records a verse no matter what he has to rap/sing about im not liking much of "the new fiifty cent" but i do respect that he came from the bottom and is now on top, and u wonder why n*ggaz need security? thats why the 2 best rappers are now dead...

as for yuk yes he got caught slippin ,why couldnt he go confront spyda himself?

peep the vid what do u think?
[WEBSITE LINK]
real talk. Ends the thread. No more diggin this sh*t back up. OVER
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
636 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
254 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Music labels sue YouTube ripping site over piracy
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy