What Did We Learn In Week 10?

most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,281 | Props total: 2120 2120
 dre03 said:
Most teams don't have 3+ quality receivers to open up the field... That is the only reason some teams need the run to setup the pass... If you have 3,4,5 receiver sets you don't need running to pass the ball... This is why ATL, NO, Patriots, GB and etc have been successful passing the ball with little to no running game over the years... The average team typically only has 2 receiver sets... It is hard to pass with only 2 receiver sets if you have no run game... That isn't the case when you are running 3+ receiver sets... Only a few teams have the personnel to run 3+ receiver sets most of the time...
Oh sh*t! n*gga went all ron jawarski on that n*gga son!
 6 years ago '05        #142
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 dre03 said:
Most teams don't have 3+ quality receivers to open up the field... That is the only reason some teams need the run to setup the pass... If you have 3,4,5 receiver sets you don't need running to pass the ball... This is why ATL, NO, Patriots, GB and etc have been successful passing the ball with little to no running game over the years... The average team typically only has 2 receiver sets... It is hard to pass with only 2 receiver sets if you have no run game... That isn't the case when you are running 3+ receiver sets... Only a few teams have the personnel to run 3+ receiver sets most of the time...
well said
 11-13-2012, 04:36 PM         #143
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
Weeks Over, time for the Takeover. Aqib back.
 6 years ago '10        #144
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
 dre03 said:
Most teams don't have 3+ quality receivers to open up the field... That is the only reason some teams need the run to setup the pass... If you have 3,4,5 receiver sets you don't need running to pass the ball... This is why ATL, NO, Patriots, GB and etc have been successful passing the ball with little to no running game over the years... The average team typically only has 2 receiver sets... It is hard to pass with only 2 receiver sets if you have no run game... That isn't the case when you are running 3+ receiver sets... Only a few teams have the personnel to run 3+ receiver sets most of the time...


fu*k this have to do with 400 plus yards through the air with no running game being EASY?


Am I missing the games where n*ggaz is doing this every week easily? I guess I dont get that channel
 6 years ago '05        #145
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
avatar space
space
$15,616 | Props total: 1454 1454
Yahoo projections are sh*t and Detroit DEF fu*ked me bad.. oh and Jamaal Charles may be back
 6 years ago '07        #146
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
i learned that if lion fans had a gun to their head they still wouldn't honor an avy bet


fu*king cowards
 11-14-2012, 08:03 AM         #147
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
i learned that if lion fans had a gun to their head they still wouldn't honor an avy bet


fu*king cowards
 11-14-2012, 08:15 AM         #148
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall tripping saying my falcons going out with these first round exits we going for the first round bye
 6 years ago '10        #149
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
 upandcumingband said:
yall tripping saying my falcons going out with these first round exits we going for the first round bye


It's up to the Falcons to prove n*ggaz wrong. I understand we upgraded the coordinators so there will be competition in the playoffs this season (if the n*ggaz even make the playoffs). Nothing is promised in this league.......Michael Turner bi*ch a.ss need to stay out the strip clubs ole paying for pus*y a.ss n*gga.......n*gga need to produce on the field. He does that and I have all the confidence in the world in this team.
 11-14-2012, 10:22 AM         #150
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
It's up to the Falcons to prove n*ggaz wrong. I understand we upgraded the coordinators so there will be competition in the playoffs this season (if the n*ggaz even make the playoffs). Nothing is promised in this league.......Michael Turner bi*ch a.ss need to stay out the strip clubs ole paying for pus*y a.ss n*gga.......n*gga need to produce on the field. He does that and I have all the confidence in the world in this team.
 6 years ago '05        #151
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,164 | Props total: 9642 9642

[pic - click to view]

that lion dudes on bx wear there avy for two days but keep makin avy bets man up bi*ch
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #152
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 peeyump said:
fu*k this have to do with 400 plus yards through the air with no running game being EASY?


Am I missing the games where n*ggaz is doing this every week easily? I guess I dont get that channel
Dude has 3 Pro Bowl options, one of them is a guaranteed first ballot HOF player, the other 2 can be #1 WRs on any NFL team.
 6 years ago '11        #153
The Rhyming Ape 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,776 | Props total: 29415 29415
the jets should start tebow. if your gonna start a qb with a terrible completion percentage who turns the ball over too much, you might as well start the one who can 1)get your running game more involved and rest the defense 2) escape the pressure that will come because of your porous o-line 3) inspires his team to play together and 4) Comes alive in the 4th. Sanchez has had chance after chance after chance and he still sucks. Might as well throw tebow in and see what he can do.
 11-14-2012, 11:48 AM         #154
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Rhyming Ape said:
the jets should start tebow. if your gonna start a qb with a terrible completion percentage who turns the ball over too much, you might as well start the one who can 1)get your running game more involved and rest the defense 2) escape the pressure that will come because of your porous o-line 3) inspires his team to play together and 4) Comes alive in the 4th. Sanchez has had chance after chance after chance and he still sucks. Might as well throw tebow in and see what he can do.
cant agree with nuffin but this
 6 years ago '09        #155
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,900 | Props total: 11822 11822
fu*k every single one of you.
 6 years ago '10        #156
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
Man I have remained on track while you fu*k n*ggaz keep derailing the topic of the 400 yards. I want you low income housing a.ss n*ggaz go back and read that sh*t so you can get a full understanding. I ask again WHAT THE fu*k does your comments have to do with 400 yards through the air being EASY? Gotdamn.....I got n*ggaz over here bringing up pro bowlers, hall of famers, n*ggaz talking about formations and what not. What the fu*k does any of your fu*king comments have to do with homie saying that sh*t EASY? So easy a fu*king caveman can do it huh? Sign me the fu*k up then cause some n*ggaz on boxden said throwing for 400 week in and week out with no run game is easy peasy one two fu*king threesy.


Marky Mark and the Funky Jets want you motherfu*kers to come hold a clinic at 1 Jets a.ss place and show 'em how its done.
 6 years ago '09        #157
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,900 | Props total: 11822 11822
I learned that Michael Turner is the worst starting running back in the league...THE WORST...fu*king horrible piece of sh*t. Go back to driving drunk in your Porsche you overrated bi*ch.
 6 years ago '10        #158
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
 ImAMonster said:
I learned that Michael Turner is the worst starting running back in the league...THE WORST...fu*king horrible piece of sh*t. Go back to driving drunk in your Porsche you overrated bi*ch.

whoa hold up.....I drive in the same areas as that n*gga.....dont need no drunk n*ggaz with porshes endangering me.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 13
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
125 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
90 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy