Miami already discussed trading Bosh?

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
aw hell nah, just beat em up before every game he'll eventually learn to stay in Hulk mode
 04-09-2011, 07:35 PM         #82
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
That's fu*ked up to be honest.

Bosh is soft this year, but he has come correct in a number of games. Why can't they wait for talks AFTER the playoffs?
just this year??? dude has always been soft this is nothing new. miami knew who they were getting when they signed him. his game hasn't changed, he's just become less of an option as he was in toronto due to playin aside wade and james
 7 years ago '05        #83
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
real talk I'd give them Boozer..
 7 years ago '04        #84
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Main Event said:
He's putting up 18 and 8 as a 3rd option those are damn good numbers. They would be dumb to trade him he's soft but he's still your best big and has actually shown up when they played teams like LA who you'll have to go through if u wanna win the title
This!
 7 years ago '07        #85
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 majestic75 said:
Ummm he only shaved a few mil off to make the big three scenario work. It's still a bloated contract that he isn't worth.
17 million dollars is only a few? they all could have come to miami for the max, they took a total of $54 mil less over 6 years to be able to sign haslem and miller, not because they had to. we paid him 110 when every team in the league would have given him 126.6 last summer. he has done nothing to show that he's not still that same player. people say the dumbest things sometimes...
 7 years ago '04        #86
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
If Bosh was on the Bulls... wow that team would of been so nice...
 04-09-2011, 07:47 PM         #87
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatboyheatboy said:
trade bosh to detroit for monroe hamilton & maxiell I think the contracts would work helps both teams in short & long term
Lol,sit your dumbass down.
 7 years ago '05        #88
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
Ric Bucher is the stupidest motherfu*ker in sports. Anyone who honestly believes this sh*t is stupid. He'll say anything to get his name out there. He literally has the dumbest opinion on every possible topic.
 7 years ago '09        #89
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
they should trade him for a good C.

a real REAL good C.
 04-09-2011, 10:02 PM         #90
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN is fu*kin whack go ahead and listen to them if u want too there fu*kin idiots!
 7 years ago '07        #91
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
or he could renegotiate his contract ....take a lil less $$$ for what he is worth...allowing miami to sign another piece or 2...depending on how much he renegotiates for...Richard Jefferson did the same thing in San Antonio and it worked....
 7 years ago '04        #92
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
Javon just told me that Bosh and LeBrown got into a f!ght. they hate each other now. Bosh has got to go. sh*t is just crazy right now.
 7 years ago '07        #93
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 sleep23rd said:
or he could renegotiate his contract ....take a lil less $$$ for what he is worth...allowing miami to sign another piece or 2...depending on how much he renegotiates for...Richard Jefferson did the same thing in San Antonio and it worked....
aside from the fact that that won't happen since he's already taken a major paycut, u can't renegotiate contracts in the NBA. what jefferson did was opt out of the final year of his contract that would have paid him 15 mil since he had a player option. he then re-signed for 4 years/39 mil, which was not a bad deal for him since he probably wouldn't have got that much after this season.
 7 years ago '04        #94
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
he is soft but he just needs a true center along side of him. he needs somebody to do the dirty sh*t ie sheed had ben. garnett had perk. pau got bynum. he can focus on what he is good at and thats scoring
 7 years ago '05        #95
mil 
space
space
space
$370 | Props total: 54 54
found out tonight that this isnt true
 7 years ago '04        #96
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,039 | Props total: 6772 6772
motovation for the playoffs!
 7 years ago '05        #97
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
How does a Ric Bucher sentence turn into 7 pages? BXSC I am disappoint.

How many times do I have to school yall on the hate wars between Bucher and the Heat, starting with Pat Riley? He hates us and we hate him. Not just the fans but the entire organization.

It's obvious what he's doing.... he threw that out there to try and start a feud within. Not that I couldn't see Chris Bosh being moved as early as next offseason if Miami gets knocked out of the playoffs early, but come on son.... Ric Bucher + Miami Heat = Woj + LeBron James.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago