Nov 23 - Report: N. Korea fires on S. Korea, injuring at least 16

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
@ wanting to go to mexico over Canada... ignorance at its finest...
 7 years ago '08        #182
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
 Russ369 said:
@ wanting to go to mexico over Canada... ignorance at its finest...
For real, Canada has unlimited acsess and owns soo much fresh water. They have tons of oil from Alberta, and there crinme rate is half what ours is. Its free to go to the hospital
 7 years ago '04        #183
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,423 | Props total: 6382 6382
 NO RELIGION said:

[pic - click to view]

now we have to hear about N.Korean "terrorists" for the next 10 years
I really hope not
 7 years ago '04        #184
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Kadroan said:
I really hope not
nah that's nothing to worry about, muslims do stuff in the name of "religion" so they get random dudes always trying to step up...north koreans don't roll like that
 11-24-2010, 02:40 AM         #185
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 barack obama said:
For real, Canada has unlimited acsess and owns soo much fresh water. They have tons of oil from Alberta, and there crinme rate is half what ours is. Its free to go to the hospital

Cheap beer too
 7 years ago '04        #186
chirpflare 173 heat pts173 OP
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 little ms riot said:
Cheap beer too

frontin like you drink alot of beer...

san mig light don't count either :lachen001:
 11-24-2010, 02:54 AM         #187
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chirpflare said:
frontin like you drink alot of beer...

san mig light don't count either :lachen001:

I don't drink San Mig Light ewww. Red Horse beer only for moi.
 7 years ago '07        #188
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 562 562
 barack obama said:
Its not free for non Canadian citizens.
 11-24-2010, 06:05 AM         #189
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
@ wanting to go to mexico or Canada... ignorance at its finest...
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #190
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
Canada will send ur a.sses right back to the USA, to be prosecuted & charged......the only person they fought for was Marc Emery, and he's sitting in a US Jail right now.....

so if they couldn't protect their own, why would they protect a US Citizen??

Mexico wouldn't give anyone up to the US.....but if u go there, u'll be be-headed for being a US Citizen.....

so if ur gonna run from this war, good luck, cuz ur f**ked.
 7 years ago '07        #191
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 562 562
yeah honestly, if you american's have not noticed yet...NO ONE LIKES AMERICANS outside of the US of A (Unless you have family from other countries, then their obviously bound to you).

Everyone loved your money, but now the dollar ain't worth s**t.
One thing I learned: If your traveling, always have a Canadian flag stitched on your bag or something, because having an american flag raises everyones hate level around you.
 7 years ago '10        #192
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
 DjComplex72 said:
You acting like a b**ch right now......

But forreal.....n*gga we could go to war with China and win..... AMERICA......f**k YEAH !
Please tell me you are over the age of 25 and have a background in miltary history.
Because if you did you would know that we (America) nearly had the whole Korea as one until the Chinese stepped in. Then you know that unlike Americans we f!ght for self not for country! Thats why you can get all of your tuition paid, a huge bonus for dummy jobs in the military to lure Americans into the Military with the hope of getting out with those items. China has a Carrier k!ller my friend. China has a communist population. China has a policy where all men HAVE to serve in the military, oh and last but not least, China wouldnt have to borrow money to finance a war! By no means am i a B**ch homie , I have served but dumb is dumb no matter how you slice it.
 11-25-2010, 05:24 PM         #193
palatialregalia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This should be posted in the Knowledge section; I doubt anyone knows if what the real meaning behind it is. If you do, and think my comment is off base- prove it.
 7 years ago '10        #194
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 Chief Dee said:
South Korea knows what time it is.....

:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcoo l:

loads 5.56...
 7 years ago '06        #195
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
China should temporarily reduce Diaoyu Islands activity to stop America from using South Korean to provoke North Korea and using Japan to contain China! China should concentrate its efforts, help North Korea, and when the time comes, help North Korea conquer South Korea in one stroke, realizing North and South [Korean] unification!
In this age of peace, it is still better to calmly negotiate, because in wars, those who suffer the most harm are the ordinary common people, while those who gain are only those politicians who stick their hands into the political whirlpool. If a politician really cares about the suffering of the common people, then please don’t adopt a war-like posture, as this kind of behavior will only increase the people’s resentment towards the rulers/government. Valuing one’s own people is the most important task for strengthening one’s political position! I am Chao Yongjun.
Whoa, this is getting serious, how can they be playing with fire? And it [the news] is real too. The world is not stable now, it’s dangerous.
Kim II has that little a.ssets and he’s going to go to war with South Korea?
His military doesn’t even have enough to eat.
I suspect that Kim II is just making a fuss, creating a little hostile/nervous atmosphere, making everyone’s economy slide a little.

[I] really suspect that Kim III, this guy is in Hong Kong taking short positions [on stock].

Kim III is in Hong Kong shorting stock,
his father fires some cannons,
father and son work together and get rich.
North Korea: Ballistic missile models include “Scud” (range 300 km), “Laodong-1″ [Chinese transliteration, not sure what is the normal English name] (550-600 km) ballistic missile, as well as a few “Nodong-1″ and “Nodong-2″ missles (range about 1300 km), “Taepodong-1″ (range 1500 to 2200 km) and “Taepodong-2″ (range 3750 to 6000 km) ballistic missiles.
Korea: 1978 American-made “Nike” large ground to air missiles serve as foundation, successfully developed two kinds of ground to ground ballistic missiles. 1997 America provides South Korean with 111 Block 1 type ground ballistic missiles, range of 165 km. Later, [America] again provides 110 Block IA M39 style missiles, range reaching 300 km, able to reach the Chinese interior from the 38th parallel.
Either there is a serious problem within North Korea [government] or Little Kim’s health is bad, and he is passing power [to his son].
Recently, from the shots fired at the 38th parallel k!lling South Korean soldiers, to the nuclear sites, and then to the artillery attack, there has been constant escalation, although [I think] it is to get international attention, to create a tense situation. Getting international attention allows it to negotiate prices [get concessions?]; creating tense situations can allow it to shift attention from internal conflicts/problems.
North Korea is indeed a strategic burden for China.
Ultimately, with the help of the People’s Liberation Army led by the great Chinese Communist Party, in the interest of world peace, for the stability and unity of the entire world’s people, from the principle of keeping in mind the interests of the entire universe’s people, it will ultimately be proven through investigation that it was a few North Korean temporary workers who were in the wrong place and at the wrong time firing the wrong cannons and trust the North Korean go-vern-ment will fairly and severely punish these temporary worker scum—-the Korean Peninsula is harmonious, the world is harmonious.

[In China, a lot of accidents and mistakes are often blamed on "temporary workers" so the company or organization itself escapes blame.]
Bastard North Korea, can’t you just stop and be good for a while? You obviously can’t defeat your schoolmate [South Korea] yet today you take a stick and poke your schoolmate, and tomorrow you’ll use your foot to kick to provoke [South Korea]. Bastard North Korea, trying to get other people’s attention, don’t drag in your dad and mom China into it. Every time you are outside bullying your little schoolmates around you, your dad and mom needs to go against its conscience to defend you. Every time you finish taking a s**t [cause trouble], it is always China that has to help wipe your a.ss [clean up the situation]. Don’t you think you’ve caused enough trouble for China? Bastard North Korea.
interesting
more here

Last edited by canal_boys; 11-26-2010 at 02:16 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #196
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
Even though it is again North Korean who is causing trouble first, it feels like it is America that really needs this kind of war.
All America lacks is a fire-starting opportunity [a trigger]. If they don’t deal with TG [the government], after a few more years, they won’t even be able to repay the interest on their national debt, so Fatty Kim doing this is detestable, clearly intent on dragging us under the water.

very intelligent poster from china
 7 years ago '04        #197
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 222 222
 DjComplex72 said:
Its all fun and games until that draft come a knocking........war time folks.....this is what you lil pus*ys needed....anyways....a wake up call.....n*ggas talking that gangsta s**t.....pistol gripin....DE bustin......huh....you think you dont give a f**k....until a NK n*gga run up on you with C4 strapped to his chest.....no beef no more n*gga.....wheres that MJ "s**t just got real" Gif when you need it.
but why you type like this?

your comma button dont work??
 7 years ago '06        #198
soul_seek 1 heat pts
space
space
$379 | Props total: 57 57
 Clipsburgh 412 said:
Mother.... f**kiing ... North Korea.......

Please just someone blow these mother f**kers of the face of the goddamn earth.

If there was any country that could be considered just pure evil and that didn't contribute anything to the rest of the world these f**king f**gots in NK are them.

They want to k!ll eveyone, especially Americans (f**k you NK, f*gs), they brainwash all there people so they believe and listen to anything that f*g Kim Jong Ill says, they're just a horrible/evil country thats gonna start WWIII.

Get rid of them now and save the whole world some trouble. But if only it were that easy. :sad2:
lmfaoooooooooo. You're talking about brainwashed? Look at your post. America has you so brainwashed that you think every North Korean wants to "kill everyone". It's people like you that need to stop existing so the rest of the human race can come to the realisation that Nationalism is a joke.

North Korea warned South Korea that if they continued to practice military drills in their territory, they would be punished. They continued to practice military drills in their territory, so guess what happened? They were punished. If Russia continually f**ked with the boundaries of the US would any of you bat an eyelid if the US responded? No. So stop acting like they did this based on nothing because all they're trying to do is show that if you f**k with their country they will respond.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy