Lil Wayne = Man kissing faggot ; His fans = Weak-minded brainwashed groupies

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 1403 1403
I heard mad radio stations was reporting that Universal brought alot of them sh*ts and was givin' them away from at Lil Wayne shows
 9 years ago '04        #82
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 deeznutz said:
^^^ man kisser
yeah ok u fu*kin clown. u can kiss deez nutz bi*ch. if u read u lil fu*kface, u would see that i'm not a wayne fan, i was just stating facts about his popularity. if the n*gga make a nice song, its cool, i'll listen. if its wack, its wack. hating a.ss n*ggaz like u will never have sh*t in life, so y the fu*k do u exist? spend so much time releasing hate that u sweat the sh*t out. now i'ma end this wit a "fu*k you" and "have a nice day". i'm bout to smoke a blunt a forget about u

Last edited by lethalastro; 07-07-2008 at 11:36 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #83
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 deeznutz said:
do You Kiss Men??

Ya Moms Had A Mustache So I Guess That Classifies Her As A Man.
 9 years ago '05        #84
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
just signing in

1. his flow is an allusion
2. his lyrics make no sense
3. he's getting progressively gayer
4. he's not an artist he's just out for the money
5. he went from being subpar with all these categories to the worst in all these categories

bottom line: he sucks
 9 years ago '06        #85
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
@ boosie and webbie being this generations 2Pac...wow...have we come to this?
 9 years ago '06        #86
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 215 215
 DEEZNUTSBIYATCH said:
This is the official thread for anybody who is still dumbfounded by the fact that this f*g can sell a million in a week, while the real artists are barely hitting 100k.

yea. i know what you're thinking. I'm "hating" right? i also "hate" on britney spears for being a no-talent redneck hack, but i don't see you f*g**ts coming to her rescue.

If this is the new face of hip-hop, a freak who looks like a drunken' down-syndrome victim and sounds like a constipated gay owl, then i am seriously ashamed of what this genre has become in the mainstream. this stuff makes puffy's shiny suit days look like gza.

do people not see that this guy along with most people on the radio have been put there to end hip-hop for good?

remember when all the white people were outraged with hip-hop back in the days? thats because we were making good music, and still putting out lyrics that intrigued millions.

now, what has it stopped down to? lollipop? really?

i remember when club songs did not sound f*g**ty, and the whole point of making a club song was to bring people to an album that showed the artist's full potential as a lyricist. thats how jay-z used to do it. biggie, pac, hell.. even eminem used to do it.

now, every album is nothing but an 808 and a clap...

anyways

FOCUS: state relevant and logical explanations on why you hate Lil Wayne. don't just say "he sucks". explain why.
STOP, hatin on a n*gga, that is a weak emotion, the Lady of a GAY n*gga
 9 years ago '06        #87
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 215 215
 stickemup said:
just signing in

1. his flow is an allusion
2. his lyrics make no sense
3. he's getting progressively gayer
4. he's not an artist he's just out for the money
5. he went from being subpar with all these categories to the worst in all these categories

bottom line: he sucks
if he just out for the money then why would he tattoo I AM MUSIC on his face??? that wouldn't make any sense
 9 years ago '05        #88
dmunson318 
space
space
He's A Dr They Don't Understand His Writing.
 9 years ago '05        #89
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 shan0514 said:
if he just out for the money then why would he tattoo I AM MUSIC on his face??? that wouldn't make any sense
So If I get a tattoo that says "I AM The Emperor of the Universe" does that make it true?
 07-07-2008, 02:05 PM         #90
thagreat98597  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hi haters
 07-07-2008, 02:27 PM         #91
Bornagamer.com  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutsbiyatch said:
this Is The Official Thread For Anybody Who Is Still Dumbfounded By The Fact That This f*g Can Sell A Million In A Week, While The Real Artists Are Barely Hitting 100k.

Yea. I Know What You're Thinking. I'm "hating" Right? I Also "hate" On Britney Spears For Being A No-talent Redneck Hack, But I Don't See You f*g**ts Coming To Her Rescue.

If This Is The New Face Of Hip-hop, A Freak Who Looks Like A Drunken' Down-syndrome Victim And Sounds Like A Constipated Gay Owl, Then I Am Seriously Ashamed Of What This Genre Has Become In The Mainstream. This Stuff Makes Puffy's Shiny Suit Days Look Like Gza.

Do People Not See That This Guy Along With Most People On The Radio Have Been Put There To End Hip-hop For Good?

Remember When All The White People Were Outraged With Hip-hop Back In The Days? Thats Because We Were Making Good Music, And Still Putting Out Lyrics That Intrigued Millions.

Now, What Has It Stopped Down To? Lollipop? Really?

I Remember When Club Songs Did Not Sound f*g**ty, And The Whole Point Of Making A Club Song Was To Bring People To An Album That Showed The Artist's Full Potential As A Lyricist. Thats How Jay-z Used To Do It. Biggie, Pac, Hell.. Even Eminem Used To Do It.

Now, Every Album Is Nothing But An 808 And A Clap...

Anyways

Focus: State Relevant And Logical Explanations On Why You Hate Lil Wayne. Don't Just Say "he Sucks". Explain Why.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #92
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 deeznutz said:
alls i'm saying is the dude can make out with men allday and regardless you'd bump his music in your whip and home stereo allday acting tough as long as its a hot song. my previous comment about you still stands.
who the fu*k said i bump anybody's music all day? my previous comments about u still stands bi*ch. just ask urself, "y am i mad?" u worried about another n*gga, so wut does that say about u?
 9 years ago '05        #93
dmunson318 
space
space
 deeznutz said:
alls I'm Saying Is The Dude Can Make Out With Men Allday And Regardless You'd Bump His Music In Your Whip And Home Stereo Allday Acting Tough As Long As Its A Hot Song. My Previous Comment About You Still Stands.

n*ggaz Read The King James Version Of The Bible And King James Was A f*g**t So Whats Your Point?
 9 years ago '05        #94
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 slimgangsta18 said:
who don't wonna hear that? that's what straight men basically wonna hear & pursuit.
there is more to life then about that man really
 04-25-2009, 06:42 AM         #95
adambalbaa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
though i agree with the constepated owl coments, im on the straight hateraid tip with his music, and lil wayne is a f**king terrible rapper, mans in here making good points that rap is always gonna need these artist that s**t fart on records and sell millions. Wayne had some tracks when he first came out, and yeah he sold out, But f**k it, let that man do his thing on tv while others do theres off tv. music is always going to take millions of different forms that some people are gonna hate on, or breif on. Just always know that no matter what bulls**t people put out, theres always gonna be those who reject it and strive to make better hiphop.

Last edited by adambalbaa; 04-25-2009 at 06:43 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago