May 15 - Alyssa Milano Calls for Georgia Boycott while Shes in Georgia Taping for Netflix

most viewed right now
92 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '19        #51
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,646 | Props total: 8361 8361
 Bandito said
Most abortion clinics are in white-majority neighborhoods.

Why are you guys constantly wrong on facts.
Not even close to true in my metropolitan neighborhood

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '19        #52
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
 AllWins said
False.

As Planned Parenthood marks its 96th anniversary today, new research shows the abortion business targets blacks and Hispanics by putting 79% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods.

@

Fact bomb just blew up in your face

We call that another gold face cold case

+1   

7 days ago '11        #53
nfo187 49 heat pts49
space
space
$934 | Props total: 2534 2534
 dc3003 said

Liberals have to be the dumbest full of sh*t people on the planet earth.

I would love the opportunity to have a 1 minute round with @ or @ the first 30 seconds I would make them cry by saying mean stuff fkn crybaby liberals
The next 15 I would spend pounding there faces into the canvas and the last I would spend tea bagging and humping them celebrating making them my bi*ches
Why cant we just be human beings? Why must we be labeled as something? Politics? Who created this sh*t? Cant we just be humans?

7 days ago '17        #54
AllWins 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,960 | Props total: 7086 7086
 kingrayden said
Can anyone start a thread or do you have to work for boxden

And thank you
Anyone can. Go into the section that makes most sense (sports if it’s sport related) and near the top there is a “new topic” button
+1   

7 days ago '18        #55
StillSFamilyRep 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,175 | Props total: 20902 20902
 Gold Face said
No I’ve been very clear I’m pro choice

But I’m also aware easy abortions are to limit the black population. Which is why that’s where you find most clinics that provide the service

You went right to worst case scenario which is like 1 percent of abortions. when there are millions of black babies aborted just to be aborted

The sad thing is y’all become so accustom to propping each other’s bullsh*t. You think the dumb sh*t you say could ever fu*k with the fact bombs I drop daily
One minute you Republican MF's are screaming black people need to pull themselves up by their boot straps & stop having babies out of wedlock....All they do is sit around collecting unemployment, welfare checks and food stamps; while making tax payers foot the bill for having babies.

Now it's no one cares about the black babies; all the while trying to imprison black mothers who can't afford to to support the child because your f*ghting to remove the help they would receive from food stamps and other similar program.

You n*ggas are all over the place trying pander to black people while also kicking their back in.

I done heard it all now
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '19        #56
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
 StillSFamilyRep said
One minute you Republican MF's are screaming black people need to pull themselves up by their boot straps & stop having babies out of wedlock....All they do is sit around collecting unemployment, welfare checks and food stamps; while making tax payers foot the bill for having babies.

Now it's no one cares about the black babies; all the while trying to imprison black mothers who can't afford to to support the child because your f*ghting to remove the help they would receive from food stamps and other similar program.

You n*ggas are all over the place trying pander to black people while also kicking their back in.

I done heard it all now
What a terrible rant

Victim mentality personified

7 days ago '10        #57
Bandito 208 heat pts208
space
space
space
$8,344 | Props total: 19568 19568
 AllWins said
False.

As Planned Parenthood marks its 96th anniversary today, new research shows the abortion business targets blacks and Hispanics by putting 79% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods.

Planned Parenthood are not the only ones that provide abortions.

The majority of abortion clinics are in majority-white neighborhoods
+2   

7 days ago '10        #58
Bandito 208 heat pts208
space
space
space
 Gold Face said
Not even close to true in my metropolitan neighborhood
Your personal anecdote ain't worth sh*t.

Less than 10% of the abortion clinics are located in black neighboorhoods

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '19        #59
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
 Bandito said
Your personal anecdote ain't worth sh*t.

Less than 10% of the abortion clinics are located in black neighboorhoods
You got sonned In here and now your rambling

7 days ago '18        #60
StillSFamilyRep 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,175 | Props total: 20902 20902
 Gold Face said
What a terrible rant

Victim mentality personified
Yea I shut that a*s up didn't I

7 days ago '04        #61
grydlok 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 4477 4477
 erickonasis said

[pic - click to view]

my sh*t just like that also
+2   

7 days ago '17        #62
Lazy 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 8564 8564
post ignored
remove ignore
dc3003
view post
post ignored
remove ignore
Gold Face
view post
post ignored
remove ignore
dc3003
view post
post ignored
remove ignore
dc3003
+3   

7 days ago '17        #63
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 1097 1097
Why is it once a heartbeat is detected you can’t abort ? But when you’re laying in the hospital and your brain is dead they pull you off life support lol that’s like an abortion at 20 years old or 60 years old . Idk why ppl even give a sh*t what some women do with their uterus
+1   

7 days ago '04        #64
illmatic 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 510 510
 dc3003 said
Trumps still president f*g**t
And you sre still a f*g**tt
+1   

7 days ago '04        #65
dc3003 133 heat pts133 OP
space
space
$49,823 | Props total: 53548 53548
 grydlok said
my sh*t just like that also
Good thing hes been on my list for over 2 years. I d add u but noone knows who u are.

7 days ago '10        #66
Bandito 208 heat pts208
space
space
space
 Gold Face said
You got sonned In here and now your rambling
No. I am staying on subject.

Less than 10% of abortion providers are in Black neighborhoods. The majority of Black people live in the south. There are heavy restrictions on Abortion there. There is only one abortion clinic in the whole state of Mississippi

Antiabortion activists often claim that most abortion clinics are located in predominantly black or Hispanic neighborhoods. However, this claim—offered as supposed proof that abortion providers “target” minority women—is false.

About six in 10 abortion providers are located in neighborhoods where more than half of residents are white.

Fewer than one in 10 abortion providers are located in neighborhoods where more than half of residents are black.

Some 13% of abortion providers are located in neighborhoods where more than half of residents are Hispanic.

Less than 10%.
+1   

7 days ago '17        #67
AllWins 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,960 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Bandito said

Less than 10% of abortion providers are in Black neighborhoods. The majority of Black people live in the south. There are heavy restrictions on Abortion there. There is only one abortion clinic in the whole state of Mississippi

Less than 10%.
It makes business sense for Planned Parenthood to reside in urban areas with high concentrations of people, of which a high portion are poor.

Using Guttmacher’s own findings, however, almost 10 percent of America’s high-volume abortion clinics (performing more than 400 abortions per year) exist in those majority-black ZIP codes. Clinics in neighborhoods where non-whites are the majority, only around 15 percent of U.S. neighborhoods, make up 40 percent of all abortion clinics in the United States. This means that, even on Guttmacher’s own showing, abortion clinics are indeed disproportionately found where the local population is predominantly minorities

Debunked

Last edited by AllWins; 05-15-2019 at 12:44 PM..

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '19        #68
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
 Bandito said

Less than 10%.
Those numbers are skewed to fit the poll

They made up their own criteria

It’s funny that defending black babies is a problem on boxden

I believe in systematic minority oppression which you should to

So 90 percent of planned parenthoods are in minority areas where they offer free or discounted abortions

You telling me it’s for the betterment of society?

Sounds like a bamboozled you

They got y’all thinking abortion is beneficial to society when in reality their just capping minority birth rates

Y’all are hypocrites in every sense of the word

7 days ago '14        #69
strungout 408 heat pts408
space
space
$35,742 | Props total: 87255 87255
 Bandito said
Most abortion clinics are in white-majority neighborhoods.

Why are you guys constantly wrong on facts.
you're saying that to say what though ??

like whats the underlining point of this, anyone can still visit a clinic regardless of where it is located, but it is favorable if its in close proximity to you...

but there are somethings where this sh*t is visible, like no healthy grocery stores anywhere near the hood ,

7 days ago '04        #70
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,422 | Props total: 1328 1328
 dc3003 said

Liberals have to be the dumbest full of sh*t people on the planet earth.

I would love the opportunity to have a 1 minute round with @ or @ the first 30 seconds I would make them cry by saying mean stuff fkn crybaby liberals
The next 15 I would spend pounding there faces into the canvas and the last I would spend tea bagging and humping them celebrating making them my bi*ches
you would probably get your a*s beat because the GOP is all talk.... in and out the ring

7 days ago '10        #71
Bandito 208 heat pts208
space
space
space
 Gold Face said
Those numbers are skewed to fit the poll

They made up their own criteria

It’s funny that defending black babies is a problem on boxden

I believe in systematic minority oppression which you should to

So 90 percent of planned parenthoods are in minority areas where they offer free or discounted abortions

You telling me it’s for the betterment of society?

Sounds like a bamboozled you

They got y’all thinking abortion is beneficial to society when in reality their just capping minority birth rates

Y’all are hypocrites in every sense of the word
You can't just throw out numbers that don't mean anything to the discussion.

Why are you stuck on Planned Parenthood?

None of the Planned Parenthood clinics in Mississippi provide abortions. But, they are included in your 90%.

I am talking about actual abortion providers. Not women's health clinics that may or may not perform abortions.

Less 10% of abortion providers are in Black neighborhoods

I am going to keep repeating that in every post. All your deflection to Black babies is not going to hide the fact that you are wrong.

7 days ago '17        #72
Ymmot 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 27554 27554
OP actually thinks people read/believe the garbage he posts....

7 days ago '15        #73
edub911 
space
space
space
$2,988 | Props total: 2219 2219
 br82186 said

[pic - click to view]

7 days ago '10        #74
Bandito 208 heat pts208
space
space
space
 strungout said
you're saying that to say what though ??

like whats the underlining point of this, anyone can still visit a clinic regardless of where it is located, but it is favorable if its in close proximity to you...

but there are somethings where this sh*t is visible, like no healthy grocery stores anywhere near the hood ,
Because they are not arguing in good faith. They don't care about "Black babies." This is the only time they show any kind "love" for Black people.

I'm for the right to have an abortion. If, they are going to try and use false information to try and sway people's opinions, I am going to go against that.
+1   

7 days ago '16        #75
Boogersugar 56 heat pts56
space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 18272 18272
 Gold Face said
@

They think by saying all the politically correct stuff it makes them superior

But when push comes to shove all that politically correct sh*t takes a back seat to reality

They don’t get that the difference between us. Is simply we skip the bullsh*t part and only deal with the reality

Her reality is she likes money more then abortion rights

Why even pretend lady
You are so stupid.

If she's working in GA now, how long do you think she's been under contract? You think she signed a contract and the whole film crew materialized overnight?

How can people be this stupid?

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside According to retirement experts, by age 35, you should have twice your..
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  34
NBA Damn you Rob Pelinka 🤦🏾
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-28online now  29
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba: "I don't want voluptuous booty cause i'm gonna get preye..
144 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  20
Image(s) inside South African beauty
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy