OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 131
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1941
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
 Bedewe22 said:


Told you that you wouldn't end up hating him.


Good call.
 4 years ago '09        #1942
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 LowaEastSide5 said:
juice reminds me aaron hernandez for some reason
Juice was a suicidal pus*y who snitched on his own family and is now jax's little bi*ch...aaron hernandez is the complete opposite
 4 years ago '09        #1943
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
Ready for this sh*t to the one back even though I know half of what is coming
 4 years ago '11        #1944
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
^I feel the same. Some parts are predictable.
 4 years ago '05        #1945
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
Irish are gonna come wreak Havoc on the club for fu*king with Clay
 4 years ago '07        #1946
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Irish are gonna come wreak Havoc on the club for fu*king with Clay



They got this.


[pic - click to view]




 4 years ago '05        #1947
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
 Bleezy said:



They got this.


[pic - click to view]






I don't understand why all the Walter White fans on here aren't Clay fans

The man was just doing what was needed to be done.

Edit: Tig is the only one I don't want Clay getting revenge on. My favorite character by far is Tig. fu*k the rest of them (I know Jax has 0 chance of dying, though).

Double edit: And Juice. At least Juice felt bad about it at the last minute.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 07-05-2013 at 08:56 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #1948
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


I don't understand why all the Walter White fans on here aren't Clay fans

The man was just doing what was needed to be done.

Edit: Tig is the only one I don't want Clay getting revenge on. My favorite character by far is Tig. fu*k the rest of them (I know Jax has 0 chance of dying, though).

Double edit: And Juice. At least Juice felt bad about it at the last minute.


Clay is definitely a good character... I don't dislike him to the degree of say... a Joffrey. But, I gotta ride w/ my dude Chibs. You don't like Chibs? What about Opie?

Since Ope is gone, Chibs next in line on my fav character hierarchy

I can't stand Juice though... even a failure at suicide. Clay, you know where he stands at least... Juice ready to switch sides as soon as you give him a hug.

Maybe Jax will die on the finale?

AFTER he handles that work...


Last edited by Bleezy; 07-05-2013 at 09:13 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #1949
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Bleezy said:


Clay is definitely a good character... I don't dislike him to the degree of say... a Joffrey. But, I gotta ride w/ my dude Chibs. You don't like Chibs? What about Opie?

Since Ope is gone, Chibs next in line on my fav character hierarchy

I can't stand Juice though... even a failure at suicide. Clay, you know where he stands at least... Juice ready to switch sides as soon as you give him a hug.

Maybe Jax will die on the finale?

AFTER he handles that work...
You forgot this man:

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by JBeezy; 07-05-2013 at 11:14 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #1950
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Juice is a f*ggot. I don't see how anybody can respect son.
 4 years ago '07        #1951
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 JBeezy said:
You forgot this man:

[pic - click to view]

Happy da gawd

 4 years ago '06        #1952
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
avatar space
space
$35,325 | Props total: 18275 18275

[pic - click to view]




ya think he lives or nah this season
 4 years ago '11        #1953
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
^I think he lives.

 Bedewe22 said:
Juice is a f*ggot. I don't see how anybody can respect son.
Juice needs to go.

 JBeezy said:
You forgot this man:

[pic - click to view]

He has a new title this season so we are going to see more of him.
 4 years ago '10        #1954
MH Tha Fly Guy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$885 | Props total: 791 791
MY body is ready. anybody know when this is coming out on dvd?
 4 years ago '04        #1955
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 MH Tha Fly Guy said:
MY body is ready. anybody know when this is coming out on dvd?


I believe the blu-ray release date is Aug 27 though.
 07-06-2013, 03:53 PM         #1956
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when is season 6 started i finished this series ina month love the show


jacks moma fu*king annoying a.ss bi*ch and needs to get murked soon
 4 years ago '11        #1957
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
^Sadly I don't think Gemma is going to die. She is married to Kurt. And I read that the next season starts September 11.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy