Saints player suspensions: Vilma - Season, Fujita - 3 games, W. Smith - 4 games, Hargrove - 8 games

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
dont make me mad it was last year but now yall got ya own problems to take care of this year
Not worried about the Clowns, feel more threatened by Cam and them. Saints have played without Vilma and Smith before, not worried.
 6 years ago '05        #142
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k Goodell
 05-02-2012, 07:15 PM         #143
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
it actually was just 1. at homer sh*t, i implore u to find highlights of more than 1.
Just because they only show 1 highlight on ESPN, doesn't mean there isn't more than one..
if I had the game tape maybe I wud.. actually I wudnt cuz I dont care that much.

Saintaholic said:
Yeah there was something going on in that game...............a trip to the Super Bowl was on the line....remember I feel for Vilma though an entire year with no evidence, just hearsay. The Saints were already prepared to move on without him, but I just feel bad for the guy. Stay up JV
Thank you for stating the obvious.

CA$H MONEY said:
Coming from a person that probably used to get the sh*t knocked out of em in practice.....IF you had the heart to even play football judging by this soft a** "take dodgeball out of gym class" like response........Smh The only thing they have is the pregame speech from Williams thats concrete. The rest is HERESAY bruh.... but honestly our middle school coach's speeches were waaaaaaaaaay worse than that speech. The NFL is getting softer by the day.......
Yea, ur right.. Just because I dont like to see players have their career ended by players
who are trying to take a cheap route to a W. fu*king internet hard a.ss. ur sorry a.ss prolly never even played football. Shut the hell up and go to ice skating f*ggot.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Chip Tha Ripper; 05-02-2012 at 07:41 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #144
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
Just because they only show 1 highlight on ESPN, doesn't mean there isn't more than one..
if I had the game tape maybe I wud.. actually I wudnt cuz I dont care that much.

Thank you for stating the obvious.

Yea, ur right.. Just because I dont like to see players have their career ended by players
who are trying to take a cheap route to a W. fu*king internet hard a.ss. ur sorry a.ss prolly never even played football. Shut the hell up and go to ice skating f*ggot.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #145
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 xslick504 said:
meh.... that's why we got Lofton.

feel bad for Vilma though and Will is on the back end of his career.

Goodell on some bs.... this is really overboard.

only way this decision is justified is if they have verbal , written , and/or video proof of Vilma setting up a bounty out of his own pocket.
Next time I see that n*gga I'm steeling him in his jaw and dipping
 05-02-2012, 11:28 PM         #146
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

In the end... Goodell Wins... Goodell always wins.
 6 years ago '05        #147
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,483 | Props total: 4418 4418
David Hawthorne is a plug and play guy. Dude will surprise many people watch.
 6 years ago '07        #148
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
They got what they deserved. Dirty b*tches.
 6 years ago '05        #149
space
space
 Gater said:
fu*k you saying bruh...I'll ride on a aints fan
[pic - click to view]

homo :lachen001:
 6 years ago '05        #150
space
space
 DallasTexas said:
and they are still the high powered Saints
fixed
 6 years ago '05        #151
space
space
Hanyesworth gets five games for stomping on a man's head.
Suh gets two games for stomping on a dude.
Vilma gets 16 games for hearsay with questionable proof

Last edited by Saintaholic; 05-03-2012 at 01:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #152
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
dude, look at my sig

ima saints fan, i watch every game i know the hits i saw

i also tried to tell people that only those 2 games could u even find hits like that that u could consider a "bounty hit" and now this comes out

[video - click to view]

the video actually cut off where he said it was stopped after the vikings game

anyone who watches the saint's defense the past 2 years knows that there is no way they had bounties goin on cuz our D was soft as fu*k

Ed Werder was just on SportsCenter. He is at the Saints facility today. He said a Saints source he spoke to said "The leagues findings are exaggerated. In contrast to the leagues contention the Saints bounty program existed for 3 years... It was limited to playoff games in the Superdome against Arizona and Minnesota." The source then went to say, "This whole thing is one big joke. Except for the 2 games in 2009, the rest is a joke. No one has stood up and told the truth." I hope that now with all the punishments dished out, the Saints start speaking up. I know the organization has taken the silent approach, but with the suspensions given, the players need to tell their side of the story. I really look forward to the players union challenging Goodell's "facts" and "evidence" that all of the stuff we're accused of happened.

Last edited by Plizaya J; 05-03-2012 at 01:01 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #153
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
dude, look at my sig

ima saints fan, i watch every game i know the hits i saw

i also tried to tell people that only those 2 games could u even find hits like that that u could consider a "bounty hit" and now this comes out

the video actually cut off where he said it was stopped after the vikings game

anyone who watches the saint's defense the past 2 years knows that there is no way they had bounties goin on cuz our D was soft as fu*k
could just show how pus*y your defense was i've never seen so many defensive players go at knees before, and Peterson was talking about n*ggas trying to twist his hurt ankle in a scrum.
 6 years ago '05        #154
space
space
 wjcorner said:
could just show how pus*y your defense was i've never seen so many defensive players go at knees before, and Peterson was talking about n*ggas trying to twist his hurt ankle in a scrum.
Well he's on the same team that started all of this bounty stuff anyway so thats expexted from him, yet he says nothing about how dude from the Skins took his knee out and ended his season last year.
 6 years ago '05        #155
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
I remember Saint fans used to get on us because we talked about the illegal hits and how they weren't called. Now they're finally paying for it. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #156
space
space
 TheT said:
I remember Saint fans used to get on us because we talked about the illegal hits and how they weren't called. Now they're finally paying for it. :dancingcool:
Finally? where you been fool? HC, GM, AHC suspended, no 2nd round pick in the draft,500k fine, and they have finally paid for it?

Last edited by Saintaholic; 05-03-2012 at 02:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #157
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 Saintaholic said:
Finally? where you been fool? HC, GM, AHC suspended, no 2nd round pick in the draft,500k fine, and they have finally paid for it?
We were saying something needed to be done back in 2010. It's 2012 now, hence the word "finally". I think I was pretty clear on that.
 6 years ago '11        #158
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Well he's on the same team that started all of this bounty stuff anyway so thats expexted from him, yet he says nothing about how dude from the Skins took his knee out and ended his season last year.
It was a legal hit...why would he say something? It's a bi*ch move yeah, but a legal bi*ch move...twisting someone's hurt ankle in a scrum is ridiculous though. That's akin to trying to curb stomp a n*gga in cleats
 6 years ago '04        #159
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 wjcorner said:
It was a legal hit...why would he say something? It's a bi*ch move yeah, but a legal bi*ch move...twisting someone's hurt ankle in a scrum is ridiculous though. That's akin to trying to curb stomp a n*gga in cleats
so was the hit on warner

and that twisting of the ankle ur talking about came from 1 of the 2 games that werder reports were the only 2 to have bounties. im sayin, i saw nothing after those games where u could even make a case that people were tryin to take others out.
 6 years ago '05        #160
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Much like all the hits shown on TV
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy