Strikeforce Presents Carano VS. Cyborg (Showtime 8/15/09)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you rolling with in the fight? Not who would you rather tap!
Gina Carano 17 68.00%
Cristiane Santos 8 32.00%
Voters: 25. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Honestly, Gina Carrano seemed scared to really f!ght. She didn't perform the way we all know that she can. I was pissed about the f!ght being stopped at the end of the round but I think Cyborg still would've won. I hope the ref gets fired though LOL...
nah, that f!ght was over, cyborg landed at least six good shots...personally i was waiting for the ref to stop it sooner, but i was crossing my fingers for that clock to hurry up and expire. ref stopped it appropriately. as far as her performance i think both girls had a lot of nervous energy, but i think she just never fought anyone as relentless and agressive as cyborg and that definately made her f!ght sloppy. might have been the long layoff too though, but all in all i predicted in an earlier post a first or second round stoppage so i wasnt surprised by the result
 08-15-2009, 11:38 PM         #122
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah good stoppage... i agree with the ref... unfortunate cuz Gina was a split second away from surviving.

she needs better standup defense... you dont just put ur hands in front of ur face and stand there... you bob/weave and move around
 8 years ago '07        #123
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 Lex Lossis said:
yeah good stoppage... i agree with the ref... unfortunate cuz Gina was a split second away from surviving.

she needs better standup defense... you dont just put ur hands in front of ur face and stand there... you bob/weave and move around
yeah she'll learn from this f!ght. she will get another title shot in the future. we will see what kinda desire she has to rise back up to the top
 8 years ago '06        #124
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
Replay video link? I missed this s**t. :banghead:
 08-16-2009, 12:40 AM         #125
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhh too bad. f**k cyborg for bruising up ginas face....

and i told yall mousasi was no joke and he would steam roll through babalu.

easy picks for this event....4/5

still say the cyborgs are roiders...

Last edited by ill800; 08-16-2009 at 07:53 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #126
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Am I the only one who thought that was horrible? I've never watched a women's MMA f!ght, but jesus that was sad.
 8 years ago '98        #127
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3599 3599
No gif, post f!ght video?
 8 years ago '08        #129
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,735 | Props total: 11628 11628

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #130
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169

should have all vids, if not let me kno and ill post another
 8 years ago '08        #131
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
That was a damn good f!ght. Gina aint got nothing to be ashamed of. Id still hit it. She put up a good f!ght against that Man. Strike force needs to stop with these inter-gender matches.
 08-16-2009, 09:12 AM         #132
Tuodeci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yeah, but if this was a guy's f!ght, I doubt it would've gotten stopped like that. It seemed like they were trying to treat Carano with kid gloves so she wouldn't take too much damage but I see where you're coming from.
woah u got it backwards.

97 pct of f!ghts wouldve been stopped earlier. he gave her extra time because lets face it they wanted her to win.
 8 years ago '06        #133
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,016 | Props total: 10682 10682
 Bedlam said:
Am I the only one who thought that was horrible? I've never watched a women's MMA f!ght, but jesus that was sad.
hell yea showed how bad both of them really suck.They made cyborg out to f!ght as good as a man and carano like she was almost on her level...and they looked decent f!ghting other women but against eachother just look horrible like they had no training...punches sucked,takedowns were terrible,submission attempt were weak

cyborg had like 2 submission locked in and carano just pukked out lol.Especially the kimora..she had the s**t just had to bend it back and carano just pulled her arm out
 8 years ago '06        #134
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 franchise said:

should have all vids, if not let me kno and ill post another
Damn that Cyborg b**ch is a GUARANTEED post-op tranny. f**k that b**ch... looks like she jumped out of the Goonies. Gina is STILL the face of women's MMA. You're still beautiful sweetie. It's okay, it's okay. Shhhhhhh. Shhhhhhh....

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #135
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Anyone else get the feeling like we were watching a dog f!ght last night? Only it wasn't a fair dog f!ght... it was like one of Vick's pitts (one that didn't get murdered...) against a fluffy poodle. gina should volunteer someone to check cyborg for a d*ck because it didn't look right...

gina still hot.. but there's no way she can beat that roided out b**ch. dude at the end was talking about some other chick from the netherlands (somewhere nobody cares about) that was supposed to be a beefy b**ch and could beat cyborg..

anyway gina will be back.. but they'll just stick her in there with little chinese girls from here on out. that works out well for everyone. plus, gina needs to start showing more skin when she f!ghts. i kept waiting for her to take that shirt off and show the sports bra, but it never came...
 8 years ago '05        #136
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
I think cyborg is on roids. they should have let it go to the second round like it was pose 2.

this is the only sport that i actually like watching some women do cuz they actually f!ght like men.
 8 years ago '06        #137
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,016 | Props total: 10682 10682
^^^what mma f!ghter isn't on roids lol
 8 years ago '98        #138
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3599 3599
I was just telling some people at the gym about how people on bx were complaining more about Coranos bruised face than everything else
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy