online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth DF Tech Review

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 months ago '22        #76
PartiiSoxx 
Props total: 2119 2 K  Slaps total: 2599 2 K
 HimKenobi said 🔗
emoji
So you trollin on ya pops name?

Damn you really a loser fr fr. look at you. All this over Xbox you willing to lie that your dad died?

Look in the mirror. Your kids gotta look up to you

3 months ago '23        #77
HimKenobi 
Props total: 2893 2 K  Slaps total: 2455 2 K
 PartiiSoxx said 🔗
So you trollin on ya pops name?

Damn you really a loser fr fr. look at you. All this over Xbox you willing to lie that your dad died?

Look in the mirror. Your kids gotta look up to you

emoji

3 months ago '22        #78
PartiiSoxx 
Props total: 2119 2 K  Slaps total: 2599 2 K
 HimKenobi said 🔗
emoji
Yeah you too invested. Willing to ki1l off family memebers to "win" video game discussions

Stay up lil n1gga. You're clearly not in a good space in life

3 months ago '23        #79
Typewriter 
Props total: 8772 8 K  Slaps total: 5951 5 K
 kalico17 said 🔗
Dudes a fu#king joke lmao.

4 quotes and 2 mentions in less than an hour
yeah both them dudes need to take a BX break. I'll at least give the pink shirt guy some credit for trying to talk about the game. That kenobi dude is here exclusively for internet arguments tho. I aint seen him actually discuss a game probably ever. Or at least not in any real depth. All I ever see him do is pick fights or play the victim.

Man comes here for one thing and one thing only: internet arguments. sh1t is fu#king pathetic and clearly symptomatic of deeper issues.

Anybody who dedicates so much time to picking fights and arguing is clearly not in a good place lol, otherwise they'd be finding their joy elsewhere. That goes for dudes in here, and the dudes who be doing the same sh1t on the PS side with their console war bait threads too.

3 months ago '23        #80
HimKenobi 
Props total: 2893 2 K  Slaps total: 2455 2 K
 Typewriter said 🔗
yeah both them dudes need to take a BX break. I'll at least give the pink shirt guy some credit for trying to talk about the game. That kenobi dude is here exclusively for internet arguments tho. I aint seen him actually discuss a game probably ever. Or at least not in any real depth. All I ever see him do is pick fights or play the victim.

Man comes here for one thing and one thing only: internet arguments. sh1t is fu#king pathetic and clearly symptomatic of deeper issues.

Anybody who dedicates so much time to picking fights and arguing is clearly not in a good place lol, otherwise they'd be finding their joy elsewhere. That goes for dudes in here, and the dudes who be doing the same sh1t on the PS side with their console war bait threads too.

How you make a reply talking sh1t about yourself lol. Canít make this sh1t up.

Cry more

3 months ago '12        #81
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 40413 40 K  Slaps total: 4123 4 K
 HimKenobi said 🔗
How you make a reply talking sh1t about yourself lol.
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '05        #82
Krazie 
Props total: 70120 70 K  Slaps total: 14092 14 K
 HimKenobi said 🔗
How you make a reply talking sh1t about yourself lol. Canít make this sh1t up.

Cry more
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '23        #83
Typewriter 
Props total: 8772 8 K  Slaps total: 5951 5 K
Now that the lovebirds are done fighting we can actually talk about the game:

Looking forward to the patch, and they definitely need to step their texture game up, at least when it comes to vegetation, pop-ins on a game this size are naturally going to be trouble, but the open-world environments def. can feel a little last-gen in performance mode.

Have not run into any lighting issues yet, so will reserve judgment on that.

Still don't think the graphics issues are anything that should make somebody wait for the game. Unless you got a 4080 or 4090, you're not going to get any better graphics than what the console is going to give you anyway.

Last edited by Typewriter; 03-04-2024 at 01:30 PM..

3 months ago '17        #84
Tetsuo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25073 25 K  Slaps total: 2036 2 K
Game has been good to me so far. Graphics on point, gameplay is smooth. Wish the parry system was cleaner though. Gotta practice with it more.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3717
Video inside May 26 - A Mass casualty event has been declared at a truck stop with u..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props-5612
Kendrick's buzz died out already..
43 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+487
Video inside Does height matter?