Jada face when Will Smith said this getting a massage by a man

most viewed right now
+48  96
46 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+17  67
43 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '15        #51
Piff Blunts xx 
space
space
$692 | Props total: 1108 1108
Iím just starting to think Will finds gay sh*t to be funny. I mean he back slapped a fan who tried kissing him twice on the carpet. When itís a funny opportunity he takes it, I donít think that makes him gay, I donít joke like that but there are dudes who do joke like that. I could be wrong and he could be gayer than a bowl of fruity pebbles but I just think itís Will with a sense of humor.
+13   

2 weeks ago '04        #52
Mike T 178 heat pts178
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 32732 32732
He was gay in his 1st movie. Maybe the role stuck with him

2 weeks ago '12        #53
Theboybreblue 75 heat pts75
space
space
$5,547 | Props total: 9610 9610
Iím really starting to hate this siteÖ Itís just full of a whole bunch of children. I remember when people posted topics that actually mattered, and had substance. What the fu*k is this thread?
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #54
Boxedin101 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 5908 5908

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '18        #55
RubbahBandMane 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 4746 4746
Batty boy talk only

2 weeks ago '18        #56
RubbahBandMane 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 4746 4746
 ZigZag said
OOOO NOOOO HUNNIE.... YOUNG BUCK LIKE :

[pic - click to view]

"YOU GOT HIS NUMBER WILL?"

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #57
trill1 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,326 | Props total: 972 972
Pride month?!!

2 weeks ago '08        #58
Kewop Decam 95 heat pts95
space
space
space
$18,968 | Props total: 17795 17795
 Theboybreblue said
Iím really starting to hate this siteÖ Itís just full of a whole bunch of children. I remember when people posted topics that actually mattered, and had substance. What the fu*k is this thread?
this is the internet today... troll culture and nonstop trying to make jokes

it's annoying
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #59
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$1,485 | Props total: 2405 2405
I bet Will is one of those guys that got a ton of pu**y when he was younger and got bored of it...needs to get kinkier to get off.

I also bet Jada is one of those women that can turn a guy off her pu**y somehow. Look at Halle, Jennifer Aniston, Taylor Swift...attractive, rich, famous... but brothas cant stand to fu*k them for more than a few months and theyre off to someone else, or "going through s*x addiction problems" with other women..lol

Put both together and this is what you get...jada looking like an unsatisfied dyke and Will mincing around Hollyweird.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #60
SmoqLoud 
space
space
$744 | Props total: 1914 1914
Jada ruined herself with the plastic surgery
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #61
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,317 | Props total: 2415 2415
thatís nothing, her brother just called another n*gga his boyfriend on stage

2 weeks ago '13        #62
dtdroid 167 heat pts167
space
space
$27,492 | Props total: 39933 39933
 Piff Blunts xx said
Iím just starting to think Will finds gay sh*t to be funny. I mean he back slapped a fan who tried kissing him twice on the carpet. When itís a funny opportunity he takes it, I donít think that makes him gay, I donít joke like that but there are dudes who do joke like that. I could be wrong and he could be gayer than a bowl of fruity pebbles but I just think itís Will with a sense of humor.
That's how I took it.

If you're secure with your s*xuality, you can joke about it without worrying about others questioning it.

It's not my favorite style of comedy but Will is situationally funny and secure enough in himself to make the joke. The fragility of all these posters in this thread surprises me. It should take more than your words to convince anyone you're gay. That kind of thing is defined by one's actions and Will's actions up to this point consists of impregnating Jada. He seems straight to me, not that I really give a damn either way.

Jada made a face like she's pretending she's disgusted but really just finds it funny. Women flirt like that all the time.
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #63
therealness 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,323 | Props total: 5742 5742
 Piff Blunts xx said
I’m just starting to think Will finds gay sh*t to be funny. I mean he back slapped a fan who tried kissing him twice on the carpet. When it’s a funny opportunity he takes it, I don’t think that makes him gay, I don’t joke like that but there are dudes who do joke like that. I could be wrong and he could be gayer than a bowl of fruity pebbles but I just think it’s Will with a sense of humor.
Lol facts some ppl troll with gay shiit knowing it will get a rise out of ppl. But yeah once you grow up you realize words ain't that serious.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #64
IITHUNDABR3ADII 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 1433 1433
Why is our culture so fu*king self conscious about masculinity and straightness that we have to
whenever someone tells a joke?
Have any of you fu*ked Margot Robbie or some non-insta thot models? Will probably has....

2 weeks ago '05        #65
Tha Boss 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$26,571 | Props total: 54457 54457
What she do to her face tho. Jigsaw cheek head a*s

2 weeks ago '04        #66
peto 
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 112 112
bruh Will always been on some fruity suspect sh*t. and ya'll always been going hard to prove it. smh

2 weeks ago '04        #67
youngmic 502 heat pts502
space
space
$36,161 | Props total: 55262 55262
Some batty boy @ weirdo sh*t

All the young thug captain save a dress weirdos in the other thread about to run up in here n agree w will

2 weeks ago '05        #68
Micheal C. Will 34 heat pts34
space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 30512 30512
 SmoqLoud said
Jada ruined herself with the plastic surgery
I'm saying tho, because is it me or does it look like her cheekbones are sunken in?

She just doesn't look the same at all.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #69
Poncho520 
space
space
$932 | Props total: 2548 2548
Her face is f0cked up and will a known batty boi. B1tch had a expressionless expression. She look like tin man from the wiz. And will been dating Tisha Campbell ex husband for a long time. Throw in the occasional Tyrese for good measure and u begin to get the picture. As for tinman face she been having affairs with man of her co Stars including marc Anthony and Duke that plays Gordon on Gotham. That's why she suddenly disappears from these shows. Will funds out and pulls the plug. The video with will forcefully kissing his son in the mouth was enough for me.
Oh I forgot about Benny Medina and Quincy Jones.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #70
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 4528 4528
 Piff Blunts xx said
He def strikes me as a funboy but he is from the hood still after all and just how them big bully n*ggas in the penn piping n*ggas but keep that male machismo in public until itís breaking point. He been half a f*g tho. Aladdin was actually groovy tho he was def more flamboyant and effeminate where as robin williams was manic and goofy.

2 weeks ago '10        #71
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,923 | Props total: 3772 3772
 mista804 said
Him and Diddy are the two dudes people pretend they donít notice all the suspect stuff they been doing throughout the years

But I suppose people like to pretend the movie never happened or a*sume it was just ďactingĒ. I know I ainít playing a gay role for any amount of money lmao
on god i didn't know one of Will's first movies was him playing a gay role.

2 weeks ago '17        #72
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,571 | Props total: 26801 26801
 SeraphKin said
Gay. I've never let a man massage me and would never say no sh*t like that
I like a woman to massage me myself
But sometimes I get a hard d*ck especially if she pretty

I remember this one time I got a hard d*ck
Overseas maaan
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #73
PROV 254 heat pts254
space
space
$16,053 | Props total: 46375 46375
@ give me my MF props f*g**t!

2 weeks ago '13        #74
uoeno 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$9,985 | Props total: 27157 27157
 adub123 said
his name is actually Willard
just realize

Jaden = jada
willow = will

whats their other kids names?

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #75
stutteringrap 102 heat pts102
space
space
space
$8,098 | Props total: 10056 10056
 JacobWatch said
Lmfao n*ggas been saying Will fruity for years and I guess i never believed it but the evidence stacking up against this man lately is undeniable

i think so too. too many black comdey wearing dressing and acting like a f*g. and tyler perry had us christian fooled. tyler perry is a uncover homo too.

he hides behind that christian and prechy talk. as he cross dressing ways too.

boondocks was right abotu him.

superhead exposed jamie fox.

any man who puts on women clothes,make up and is too good at there role in hollywood is suspect to me.

because it's letting hollywood jewish eliete know what your willing to do for money and fame.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  48
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
184 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+117online now  25
Video inside ďWhile yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
90 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-21online now  18
Jun 24 - Home Depot co-founder: Bernie Sanders is the 'enemy of every entrepre..
114 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+51online now  15
Video inside Look At This Stank Ass Face This Hoe Gave This IG Thot Brittanya187
145 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy