Nexus 6P owners up to $400 in lawsuit settlement

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '09        #1
334 page views
3 comments

iamsoulja 207 heat pts207
space
space
$5,540 | Props total: 6614 6614
Nexus 6P owners up to $400 in lawsuit settlement

visit this link Articial

The Nexus 6P offers fond memories for some people, but for others, itís more like a nightmare. Google and Huawei have been sued twice regarding Nexus 6P issues, and now, owners of those faulty devices are entitled to a chunk of cash thanks to a lawsuit settlement.

If youíll recall early last year, Google and Huawei were handed a lawsuit over bootloop problems on some Nexus 6P units. While itís unlikely those devices are still in use at this point, the two companies have preliminarily agreed to settle on the suit. Once approved, this settlement would put Google and Huawei on the hook for $9.75 million and would give payments of up to $400 to participating plaintiffs.

The Verge explains that this suit alleges that Google and Huawei breached the warranty on the Nexus 6P because both were aware of the issue but did not properly respond to it, and continuing to sell the device. The settlement could be approved at the next court hearing on May 9th, and Nexus 6P owners who purchased the device after September 25th, 2015.

Google did offer Pixel XLís as replacements to faulty Nexus 6Ps for some users. Those who took advantage of that offer are still eligible for reimbursement, but only for a measly $10 or so.

Of course, claiming the cash wonít be as simple as putting your name in. The as-filed form further explains:

visit this link File Your Claim Here
+2   

3 comments for "Nexus 6P owners up to $400 in lawsuit settlement"

1 week ago '13        #2
jboxden 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 1082 1082
Because I'm Canadian I can't file for this

Its been time for me to buy a new phone anyways. Waiting to see what the pixel 4s bout if google finally come out with great hardware

Them S10's/oneplus 7P got my attention rn..

1 week ago '13        #3
darkkingtrey 1 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 1062 1062
Still got my brick somewhere in the house. Hope it still turns on so I can show the loop. Still my favorite phone that I've owned though.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #4
Fresh Beats 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 5033 5033
Lost my joint at Coachella a few years back. Gonna see if I can still get in on this.

Home      

most viewed right now
+22online now  72
Image(s) inside The Jamaican drink that gives you extra inches in bed
199 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+61online now  48
Image(s) inside Social Anxiety Thot
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+217online now  41
Image(s) inside Bruvs I found a sub reddit that yall might like.
118 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside How tall is zendaya
64 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy