Apple Just Announced It's Selling a Mac Monitor Stand for $999

most viewed right now
+88  128
79 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '04        #51
Javon23 341 heat pts341
space
space
$52,481 | Props total: 24448 24448
 kreflodibiassa said
Bro I don't own a single apple product and never will so chill Yo complaining a*s out. My n*gga there are $3k monitor stands on B&H right now that don't do a fu*king thing so again, people think Apple the end all be all in the electronics game so y'all think it's the only option or some sh*t. So please do yourself a favor and do some research before y'all start complaining, this sh*t ain't new
Apple once put out a ipad only to replace it with a updated version 6 months later. Thats only some of the BS we are speaking on.
Apple just did a press release to the same target consumers who buy their phones and tablets now offering a $6,000 base price computer.
Oh how dare anyone call them out on their BS smh
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #52
justin747 47 heat pts47
space
space
$13,191 | Props total: 65169 65169
 kreflodibiassa said
Bro I don't own a single apple product and never will so chill Yo complaining a*s out. My n*gga there are $3k monitor stands on B&H right now that don't do a fu*king thing so again, people think Apple the end all be all in the electronics game so y'all think it's the only option or some sh*t. So please do yourself a favor and do some research before y'all start complaining, this sh*t ain't new
Just cause a bunch of people do something doesn't make it right. Any company charging $3K for a monitor stand that does the same thing as the Apple stand is a fraud a*s company too.

And then you're talking about research, when you did none and you're really just saying dumb sh*t for shock value. Those $3K stands on B&H hold like 8 monitors minimum. This one is about $30 more than the Apple Stand

[pic - click to view]

+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #53
kreflodibiassa 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 519 519
 justin747 said
Just cause a bunch of people do something doesn't make it right. Any company charging $3K for a monitor stand that does the same thing as the Apple stand is a fraud a*s company too.

And then you're talking about research, when you did none and you're really just saying dumb sh*t for shock value. Those $3K stands on B&H hold like 8 monitors minimum. This one is about $30 more than the Apple Stand

[pic - click to view]

So you gon skip over this one to prove your point?

[pic - click to view]

3 weeks ago '05        #54
240sx 
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 2687 2687
They could put lip stick on a pig and it would be gorgeous..

3 weeks ago '15        #55
kreflodibiassa 
space
space
 Javon23 said
Apple once put out a ipad only to replace it with a updated version 6 months later. Thats only some of the BS we are speaking on.
Apple just did a press release to the same target consumers who buy their phones and tablets now offering a $6,000 base price computer.
Oh how dare anyone call them out on their BS smh
I ain't saying apple ain't on no trash but they are the kings or branding and marketing. They got all the people not buying talking about their products. But they unveiled this at the worldwide developers conference, not the consumer electronics show. I think that shows some sort of separation in their target demo
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #56
justin747 47 heat pts47
space
space
 kreflodibiassa said
So you gon skip over this one to prove your point?

[pic - click to view]

No I skipped it cause it's not a monitor stand you dummy. It's for a gigantic 85 inch TV from a decade ago that weighs 300 pounds. The TV and stand are both discontinued which is why it's so expensive

I knew you didn't do a minute of research. You went to the only tech site you knew, searched for monitor stands, and sorted by price.

You new n*ggas man... Yall say sh*t and don't do a lick of research. You'll literally make yourself look stupid arguing for hours before you admit to being wrong
+13   

3 weeks ago '13        #57
AweBit 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,707 | Props total: 4058 4058
Basicaly... fu*k APPLE
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #58
Wizzarino 
space
space
$16,176 | Props total: 4749 4749
 Javon23 said
And you idiots keep supporting a company who don't give a sh*t about you with their Monster Cable prices.
Ipad is all they will get from me.
I stopped supporting Apple 5 years ago...

And it was an iPhone 5 at that...

+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #59
synopsis03|m 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,002 | Props total: 639 639
not sure why apple gets all this hate everytime they release something this drop is clearly for the actual pro part of their customer base

3 weeks ago '05        #60
Rockstar718 71 heat pts71
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 15406 15406
 georgebenson said
So huawei gets blocked so apple can do sh*t like charge $5999 for a monitor! Smh
A monitor stand, not the monitor

3 weeks ago '15        #61
kreflodibiassa 
space
space
 justin747 said

No I skipped it cause it's not a monitor stand you dummy. It's for a gigantic 85 inch TV from a decade ago that weighs 300 pounds. The TV and stand are both discontinued which is why it's so expensive

I knew you didn't do a minute of research. You went to the only tech site you knew, searched for monitor stands, and sorted by price.

You new n*ggas man... Yall say sh*t and don't do a lick of research. You'll literally make yourself look stupid arguing for hours before you admit to being wrong

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1254211-REG/ergotron_33_415_085_workfit_sr_sit_stand_desktop_w orkstation.html

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1158052-REG/ergotron_24_391_026_workfit_a_workstation_with_sus pended.html

Stand Steady Winston-E Electric Triple Monitor Mount Sit-Stand Desk with Compact Work Surface (Innovative WNSTE-3-CW) | Holds Three Monitors with VESA Mount| Height Adjustable! (Electric/3 Monitor) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MXEHXON/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LDT9CbACEAD9Y

https://www.newegg.com/p/15Z-001D-00456

There's a bunch for you to nit pick with. I still stand by what I said, fu*k apple and you really don't have to complain or buy the sh*t

3 weeks ago '04        #62
georgebenson 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 3311 3311
 Rockstar718 said
A monitor stand, not the monitor

Be ready to raid your bank account when the Pro Display XDR arrives in the fall, though. It'll start at $4,999, and a model with the nano-texture glass will cost you $5,999. That's not including the $999 you'll want for the Pro Stand, or $199 if you're going to use a VESA mount."

3 weeks ago '17        #63
justin747 47 heat pts47
space
space
 kreflodibiassa said
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1254211-REG/ergotron_33_415_085_workfit_sr_sit_stand_desktop_w orkstation.html

Stand Steady Winston-E Electric Triple Monitor Mount Sit-Stand Desk with Compact Work Surface (Innovative WNSTE-3-CW) | Holds Three Monitors with VESA Mount| Height Adjustable! (Electric/3 Monitor)

There's a bunch for you to nit pick with. I still stand by what I said, fu*k apple and you really don't have to complain or buy the sh*t
Like I said earlier, you don't do a lick of research. You google searched the most expensive stands and didn't look at what they do and what features they have.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The Apple stand LITERALLY just swivels 90° and raises up and down a little bit. Every stand you posted has a specific use and way more features than the Apple Stand.

You and all these new n*ggas will literally do anything before you admit you're wrong. Its crazy.

+8   

3 weeks ago '13        #64
MohasHendrix 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 320 320
The PC price I can kinda understand, it's for like film, vfx, etc., but the monitor stand has me scratching my head... Does it do anything?

3 weeks ago '15        #65
kreflodibiassa 
space
space
 justin747 said
Like I said earlier, you don't do a lick of research. You google searched the most expensive stands and didn't look at what they do and what features they have.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The Apple stand LITERALLY just swivels 90° and raises up and down a little bit. Every stand you posted has a specific use and way more features than the Apple Stand.

You and all these new n*ggas will literally do anything before you admit you're wrong. Its crazy.

Ay n*gga I was worng and it's still fu*k apple now what?

3 weeks ago '14        #66
Swade009 82 heat pts82
space
space
space
$10,682 | Props total: 8445 8445
 PsychoCyber said
the crowds reaction
Just saw the presser the speaker tried to zip past that $999 with a quickness.

3 weeks ago '15        #67
kreflodibiassa 
space
space
 justin747 said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

My point was there are tons of high priced stands with multiple uses that you can get cheaper than what apples putting out there just like everything else they make so why don't we just ignore that bum a*s company and keep it moving. Why put energy into what they put they prices at?
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #68
t76 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 402 402
 georgebenson said
So huawei gets blocked so apple can do sh*t like charge $5999 for a monitor! Smh
This has nothing to do Huawei. I don't know why some folks defend the communist company. Anyway Apple has been doing this for a long time. No surprise here. They have been making inferior products for the past several years. And people kept on buying them. So I am not mad at Apple. The leadership at the company knows that their cult following will buy anything they produce.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #69
regularjoe 62 heat pts62
space
space
$40,032 | Props total: 19534 19534
 Rick Sanchez said
Im not big on grandstanding but I can spend a grand on a stand. Im sure you can a find a better argument to stand on than what I spend a grand on. Christ, Jobs or Buddha go with yall. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What does it do that other stands don’t?

It’s your money, spend it how you see fit but don’t act like it’s for anything more than stunting.
+4   

3 weeks ago '09        #70
messy marv stan 5361 heat pts5361
space
space
$73,117 | Props total: 123393 123393
a stand is a stand and apple is finessing you stans

the only thing your paying for is the $10 apple logo slapped on
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #71
mr_underground|m 2198 heat pts2198
space
space
$24,773 | Props total: 38825 38825
but it tilts 25 degrees.

[pic - click to view]

but the real reason is so expensive is because its targeting a very niche group so the price has to be high. this is very normal in media production, especially filmmaking. you can also see this in some fitness niches. since the market is small you have to have higher prices or its not worth making.

Last edited by mr_underground; 06-04-2019 at 09:12 PM..
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #72
SeanP 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,952 | Props total: 1287 1287
iDiots.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #73
Dope Man 730 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,005 | Props total: 2792 2792
The crowd was like y'all mf crazy

3 weeks ago '19        #74
GetYaCoinsKing 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,345 | Props total: 5174 5174
 Timberwolves said
Yes a square with 4 holes drilled in it.

$999

No it does not come free with the $6,000 Mac they just announced.

[pic - click to view]

Watch me 3D print this sucker and sell at 1/4 the price, smh.

3 weeks ago '13        #75
Phenom354 
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10239 10239
$5,000 monitor sold with no stand or mount.

Apple saves the day with a $1k stand!!

What's hilarious is that they opened up talking about how Macs weren't overpriced when compared to the market when you build comparative computers... Then they proceed to announce a 6k-10k tower, 5k monitor and then 1k piece of metal

Oh and now iOS gets dark mode!!!!!

Last edited by Phenom354; 06-05-2019 at 07:31 AM..
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  50
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+105online now  35
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-71online now  27
Video inside MEGAN thee STALLION just SHUT DOWN BET AWARDS after ARRIVING in SEE TH..
88 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
351 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy