Itunes is finally dead!!!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '05        #101
Sickstrumentals 2 heat pts
space
space
$830 | Props total: 1168 1168
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
Apple is dying
tim cook may have succeeded in running that companyís complete product line into the ground.

besides the ipad, everythin has either gotten worse or non impactful since the 6s era

every product has been introduced by groans, not the ipad. that has gotten better (secret: more macbook features)

real talk, steve jobs is underrated
+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #102
JayThunder 
space
space
$2,224 | Props total: 298 298
 Jody said
yous a moron if you really think that

apple has ar smart glasses coming next year possibly

not to mention they make billions off everything else they make

its called having a vision. even if phone sales slow down they still got sh*t on deck to dominate the tech world

[pic - click to view]

They just merging the Desktop Os with the IPhone/iPad IOS into one. They make they own cpu on phones and they gonna shift that to they computers again. Music app just mean its just that music ...clean simple and to the point. Ya phone the new desktop
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #103
GoCop 
space
space
$751 | Props total: 788 788
 Bad said
winmx x winamp.
god flow

not alot of ppl will understand

that was the pinnacle of MP3 downloading... now everything is a Youtube rip

*sigh* and Im team Android now but still havent found a good app to dl MP3s from

4 weeks ago '16        #104
GoCop 
space
space
$751 | Props total: 788 788
 Purse Snatcher said
Android gang download music straight off your phone you sheeps need a computer
what you usin bro.. been tryna find a good one

4 weeks ago '19        #105
Purse Snatcher 9 heat pts
space
space
$384 | Props total: 2709 2709
 GoCop said
what you usin bro.. been tryna find a good one
https://ytmp3.cc
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #106
screwplus 1 heat pts
space
space
$414 | Props total: 727 727
 catch22 said
MediaMonkey used to be my sh*t when I was a metadata Nazi.
Used to.. Still is the best player in the world dropped discographies of my fave artists and can play on anything.. From my collection still the base God of music hoarders
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #107
RaiderRomero 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 305 305
 Purse Snatcher said
https://ytmp3.cc
Here you go..

https://www.mp3juices.cc/

This sh*t right here is clutch
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #108
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 14969 14969
 messy marv stan said
fu*k itunes and fu*k any streaming services

mirc and coulseeek > paying for any streaming regime
Whatís those

4 weeks ago '18        #109
MasonPolitikz 4 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 416 416
This whole post is misleading. iTunes is dead because itís now just called Apple Music. No need to connect to iTunes for music because itís now a fully music service connected to the cloud. This whole post is clickbait. The name ITunes is dead because itís been Apple Music service
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #110
MasonPolitikz 4 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 416 416
 JayThunder said
They just merging the Desktop Os with the IPhone/iPad IOS into one. They make they own cpu on phones and they gonna shift that to they computers again. Music app just mean its just that music ...clean simple and to the point. Ya phone the new desktop
It’s called Apple Music now. It’s no longer called ITunes. The article didn’t mean Apple would no longer have a music service. It’s just changed people that been using Apple products for years already new this, but cheap android users wouldn’t know

4 weeks ago '07        #111
Sincere730 16 heat pts16
space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 19089 19089

4 weeks ago '09        #112
nyrizzie 12 heat pts12
space
space
$615 | Props total: 925 925
What I wanna know is, do I really have to pay for Apple Music just to listen to letís say some underground artists that put singles up? I be going through Instagram and some artists have their music on Apple Music but I canít even get a sample without it asking me to pay for that sh*t.

4 weeks ago '10        #113
djaqt88 
space
space
space
$733 | Props total: 843 843
hella wack cause i still buy albums from iTunes that i cant download for free. but as for individual songs i just rip them from spotify

4 weeks ago '04        #114
D1nOnlyMrM@ 47 heat pts47
space
space
$14,391 | Props total: 4383 4383
 Bad said
winmx x winamp.
Did my radio show offa winamp back in the cut
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #115
16z 
space
space
space
$348 | Props total: 960 960
 AdRock said
Man who the fu*k would wanna work in that Apple Campus?! Prob gotta take a small plane from the Parking Lot to get to the building, then take buses inside the bi*ch to get around. How they get anything done besides going from A to B to C?! sh*t way too big
No cap, itís not for other mfs to understand unless you need that many departments and employees. May sound like overkill, but you ever be in the grocery store and itís not enough cashiers working?everybody mad then, you wanna sell tech around the world and manipulate itís data well you need some
sh*t that big

4 weeks ago '04        #116
dc3003 137 heat pts137
space
space
$50,335 | Props total: 54174 54174
I was never down with Apple since they wouldn't allow dl ed songs on there operation.

4 weeks ago '07        #117
StrictlyBiznez 5 heat pts
space
space
$897 | Props total: 86 86
Google Play sounds like the way I'm going to go once this Spotify student discount expires. £10 a month to upload your own music on the cloud alongside stuff you want to stream.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #118
uncleDrew 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 3388 3388
 MasonPolitikz said
This whole post is misleading. iTunes is dead because itís now just called Apple Music. No need to connect to iTunes for music because itís now a fully music service connected to the cloud. This whole post is clickbait. The name ITunes is dead because itís been Apple Music service
Came to say this. Iíve been off iTunes ever since I joined Apple Music years back. I see people talking sh*t on streaming music, but honestly itís the best decision Iíve ever made, and I donít even notice the monthly fee. My one friend was the same way about streaming (ďnaw man Iím not paying; Iím sticking to downloading and sh*tĒ). He signs up for the free trial and instantly becomes addicted.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #119
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,253 | Props total: 443 443
 mwtx said
What about our purchases?

Man you're on BX.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #120
uncleDrew 3 heat pts
space
space
On an unrelated note, it makes sense now why Jay and Bey put all of their music on Apple Music recently. iTunes used to be the only way to get a lot of their stuff; now you can stream it.

4 weeks ago '16        #121
uncleDrew 3 heat pts
space
space
 messy marv stan said
fu*k itunes and fu*k any streaming services

mirc and coulseeek > paying for any streaming regime
I used to feel this way, but streaming is so much easier and cleaner.

I used to download everything hoping the files werenít corrupted, then had to go through every song to make sure itís legit, edit all the songs titles and find the album covers, then had to convert to mp3, winrar or whatever. Then Iíd have to connect my iPod or phone to the computer and drag the songs over. fu*k all that; I donít have time for that sh*t in my adult life.

Streaming is literally like having old school Kazaa or Morpheus on your phone, without waiting for download times. You can add music and videos anytime you want. The only knock with streaming is you donít own anything. The second you cancel your subscription, you lose everything. Thatís way I still keep my downloading days protected in an external hard drive.
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #122
philly337 27 heat pts27
space
space
$33,382 | Props total: 20876 20876
Hood sh*t is trash...I don't understand how iPhone user do it. Had to download movies on a relatives iPhone for s long flight...damn son...had to go through all this sh*t then wouldnt play. Took 30 times the amount of time itd take on an android...just plug thebsh*t in and transfer wtf? Why you need a program

4 weeks ago '11        #123
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 1999 1999
 Micheal C. Will said
What if Spotfiy goes down and you can only store up to so many songs, it's not unlimited.

I'm kinda of a music junkie with over 26,000 songs on my hard drive and still counting and that's lightweight compared to some heavyweights who collect music.

I can't rely on just streaming services. I can make unlimited playlists with my 250 gb SD card on my phone without any worries.
It's not that serious to me but if if came to that spotify let's you download 10,000 songs per device up to 5 devices so that 50,000 songs. If spotify went down I'm sure it wouldn't be long enough for me to need 25,000 songs. I got a external drive with over a terabyte worth of music but realistically in not tryna deal with all that sh*t.

4 weeks ago '05        #124
Micheal C. Will 34 heat pts34
space
space
$31,940 | Props total: 30514 30514
 Radio Raheem said
It's not that serious to me but if if came to that spotify let's you download 10,000 songs per device up to 5 devices so that 50,000 songs. If spotify went down I'm sure it wouldn't be long enough for me to need 25,000 songs. I got a external drive with over a terabyte worth of music but realistically in not tryna deal with all that sh*t.
Yea, your right it ain't that serious to you that's why you stream instead of download. If it was, you wouldn't leave your music collection in the hands of a third party.

Because if Spotify goes belly up, say good bye to years of playlist and downloads down the drain

4 weeks ago '11        #125
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 1999 1999
 Micheal C. Will said
Yea, your right it ain't that serious to you that's why you stream instead of download. If it was, you wouldn't leave your music collection in the hands of a third party.

Because if Spotify goes belly up, say good bye to years of playlist and downloads down the drain
I got tidal, Google music, and apple music. Also got SD cards. What if your hard drive goes belly up? Say good by to everything.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  14
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+124online now  8
Video inside ďWhile yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
311 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  5
Video inside Look At This Stank Ass Face This Hoe Gave This IG Thot Brittanya187
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy