The Rolex Bubble, shady business exposed

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #51
ziggaman 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 401 401
 Tiger Wood said
Depends on the model.
The really popular ones like Batman, Pepsi, Coke GMT II , any special editions, etc you won’t get a dime off MSRP and you’ll be waiting for over a year to get it. The sports watches are really hot now and limited supply,
But ya, the less popular ones, you can get a good discount on. Less now
since the Canadian $ went back down though. There was more leverage a couple years ago when CAD was near par with USD.
But Tag, Omega etc only suckers pay MSRP.
Got a 25% discount on my day date prezzy with a diamond bezel diamond dial, all original diamonds.

My homie got a 23% discount on a special edition white gold prezzy with ice on the dial, bezel, and nugs on the side.

2 days ago '14        #52
aabablusaan 
space
space
$108 | Props total: 192 192
 Tiger Wood said
Depends on the model.
The really popular ones like Batman, Pepsi, Coke GMT II , any special editions, etc you won’t get a dime off MSRP and you’ll be waiting for over a year to get it. The sports watches are really hot now and limited supply,
But ya, the less popular ones, you can get a good discount on. Less now
since the Canadian $ went back down though. There was more leverage a couple years ago when CAD was near par with USD.
But Tag, Omega etc only suckers pay MSRP.
Authorized dealers usually discount the precious metal versions much more than the stainless steel watches. Discounts on Day-Date 40s are easily in the 25% amount at ADs, while DateJust 41s and Daytonas are only about 10% if you have an established relationship and/or have previously purchased multiple timepieces.

I bought my DateJust II from Lenkersdorfer in Tysons in 2016, and I'll get my Cellini Dual Time there later this year for the low.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+106online now  51
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-37online now  41
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
104 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+88online now  30
NBA 10 Things you Didn't Know About The 1996 Bulls
141 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  24
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
156 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy