First Look At The Air Jordan 11 BRED, Releasing December 14th

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '10        #51
dude hustles 
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 2414 2414
 Teddy KGB said
Iím not talking about retros. Iím talking about first release. Nobody was checking the OG releases to make sure they were the exact same cut as what Jordan wore.
Yea cause it was no point of reference. U didnít have Jordan actual shoe next to u or in depth hi def images from every angle to do that. U be lucky to catch a glimpse off a poster. The conversation is about comparing ogs to every retro after.

3 weeks ago '10        #52
dude hustles 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
I wasnít talking about retros.
Matterfscts wasnít no fakes going around when the ogs was outti compared it to. There was nothing to compare an original to. Kinda the point of the word original. When he itís was droppin u be happy to get a decent glimpse of them sh*ts on tv and even still what u was gonna really be able to tell on 1988 standard definition broadcast on a crt tv? They ainít hit posters and magazines til later, they would just end up in stores 1 day. I see the point u was tryna make but there is no point and hats not what nobody else was talking about.

3 weeks ago '06        #53
Icee 38 heat pts38
space
space
$13,891 | Props total: 10268 10268
I'm willing to bet that these are the actual 2019 pair that'll be released:

[video - click to view]

3 weeks ago '07        #54
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$18,017 | Props total: 2743 2743
copping

3 weeks ago '07        #55
Captain Fresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$15,484 | Props total: 17965 17965
Copping for sure

3 weeks ago '19        #56
16z 
space
space
space
$327 | Props total: 918 918
 nitetrain8601 said
How is this different than any of the countless Bred 11s they've released already?
Long day working running around, no lie I seen two mfs on different sides
Of town with these sh*ts on, possible 3 n*gga

3 weeks ago '05        #57
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,611 | Props total: 1742 1742
 Teddy KGB said
People did not analyze sneakers back then the way they do now. If you are implying that they did, you are being dishonest.
exactly nike talk was in its infancy in 00 before that there was no where to really gather around and bi*ch
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #58
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
$15,862 | Props total: 50930 50930
 dude hustles said
Matterfscts wasn’t no fakes going around when the ogs was outti compared it to. There was nothing to compare an original to. Kinda the point of the word original. When he it’s was droppin u be happy to get a decent glimpse of them sh*ts on tv and even still what u was gonna really be able to tell on 1988 standard definition broadcast on a crt tv? They ain’t hit posters and magazines til later, they would just end up in stores 1 day. I see the point u was tryna make but there is no point and hats not what nobody else was talking about.
This is what he said, when he responded to me.

Dun Language said
Growing up it was all about wearing exactly what MJ wore on his foot during games.

That low cut sh*t look goofy.

I'll let the 45 on the back slide because this was a prototype during his comeback and it has history

But that low cut patent leather is a no no
So if I grew up during the OG releases and early retros, then that is what I was talking about. If you were you and him were talking about retros then that was your mistake, since I was the one who started that conversation about nobody caring about the exact cuts of the shoes.
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #59
dude hustles 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
This is what he said, when he responded to me.

So if I grew up during the OG releases and early retros, then that is what I was talking about. If you were you and him were talking about retros then that was your mistake, since I was the one who started that conversation about nobody caring about the exact cuts of the shoes.
He meant as is og color ways bruh. Why u being difficult. There was nothing to care about. But to further demonstrate his point itís why the military 4s were so slept on at that time cause most ppl wanted what he was playing in. As far as cuts of shoe there were no other cuts bro. Iím sure most people understood dudes point. Ur trying to argue semantics and be literal to the point sh*t donít make sense

3 weeks ago '17        #60
becoolhomie2 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Dun Language said
Original patent leather cut

Some people like the high cut
I know I've been waiting on it forever
I never owned any of the low cut it.
so no wonder you dont know these low cut too
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #61
becoolhomie2 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 2706 2706
 GoldBluded said
Sorry bruh you asked for it. Bred 11s are the GOAT Jordan Sneaker to ever grace the earth.

you good tho
disagree

4s
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #62
Ace2125 28 heat pts28
space
space
$5,797 | Props total: 1634 1634
 nitetrain8601 said
How is this different than any of the countless Bred 11s they've released already?
You do know shoes get restocked all the time except of Jordan retros....

3 weeks ago '15        #63
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 dude hustles said
He meant as is og color ways bruh. Why u being difficult. There was nothing to care about. But to further demonstrate his point itís why the military 4s were so slept on at that time cause most ppl wanted what he was playing in. As far as cuts of shoe there were no other cuts bro. Iím sure most people understood dudes point. Ur trying to argue semantics and be literal to the point sh*t donít make sense
Iím not the one arguing semantics. I said people didnít care about everything being exact back in the day. Thatís all I was saying. Then you and him started talking about retro this and retro that. Iím just saying people didnít care about that in the past.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #64
justin747 47 heat pts47
space
space
$13,141 | Props total: 64510 64510
 dude hustles said
Itís always been. n*ggas who kno always hated trash remakes bruh. n*ggas who donít care or notice type of n*ggas to wear whatever. Type of n*ggas to wear them goofy a*s balenciagas or let resellers trick em out of hands on general release yeezys.
See yall keep going to remakes. Yall know that these were ORIGINALS at one point right? The originals were NEVER perfect.

3 weeks ago '10        #65
dude hustles 
space
space
 justin747 said
See yall keep going to remakes. Yall know that these were ORIGINALS at one point right? The originals were NEVER perfect.
Bruh thatís not the point. We not talking about imperfections. Originals were made from the same mold, and regardless of semantics and if some were ďb gradeĒ they were more or less identical. Which is pretty much the idea of a mold right? Iím talking about how itís a fact the ig molds were lost. And subsequent retros have been lacking in some form or another ever since. Some worst then others. The banana shaped soles with an extreme curve up in the front being the worst in my opinion.

3 weeks ago '10        #66
dude hustles 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Iím not the one arguing semantics. I said people didnít care about everything being exact back in the day. Thatís all I was saying. Then you and him started talking about retro this and retro that. Iím just saying people didnít care about that in the past.
What was there to care about is what Iím saying? Weíre talking about a mold, not an imperfection or stitch here or glue there, were talking about an entire run being so far off from the original mold, not an imperfection on this pair or that pair within a release. U get me now?

3 weeks ago '15        #67
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 dude hustles said
What was there to care about is what Iím saying? Weíre talking about a mold, not an imperfection or stitch here or glue there, were talking about an entire run being so far off from the original mold, not an imperfection on this pair or that pair within a release. U get me now?
I'm saying people didn't even look at it that closely or care about it. If Nike released the OG 11 with a lower cut than the pair that MJ wore, nobody would have really cared or noticed.

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #68
justin747 47 heat pts47
space
space
 dude hustles said
Bruh that’s not the point. We not talking about imperfections. Originals were made from the same mold, and regardless of semantics and if some were “b grade” they were more or less identical. Which is pretty much the idea of a mold right? I’m talking about how it’s a fact the ig molds were lost. And subsequent retros have been lacking in some form or another ever since. Some worst then others. The banana shaped soles with an extreme curve up in the front being the worst in my opinion.
See this is a lose/lose situation.

If they make the shoes EXACTLY like OG, then a lot of yall aren't gonna like what you get, cause like I said, the OGs were not perfect.

For example the Banana soles you're talking about were added to prevent creasing. Same thing with the blue translucent soles. If they make the soles clear instead of blue, then people are mad when the soles turns p*ss yellow. Jordans also used to be a lot lighter and more comfortable because the midsoles were less dense. But then that leads to the midsole crumbling and falling apart.

I'm not fully defending JB cause they've dropped some straight up garbage in the past decade+. I'm just saying that I kinda understand where they are coming from on certain things after having a lot of OGs
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #69
Tha TC 69 heat pts69
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 14057 14057
Good old boxden y’all n*ggaz basically saying the same sh*t over and over lol
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #70
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,361 | Props total: 1300 1300
 justin747 said
Facts. Shoes were flawed as fu*k back in the day and not exactly the same as what Jordan wore.

Young n*ggas don't know. Back in the day it was about being FIRST and not being BEST. Nobody cared how perfect the Jordans looked compared to Jordan's shoes. You just had to have em day 1.

sh*t I can remember buying Jordan's with crooked tongues and walking right back into the store a week later exchanging them for a fixed pair. That's unheard of now.
Somebody actually had js back in the day lol. I remember being first with the playoff 13s and OG 14s. It was a big deal but not being the only having some perfect sh*t lol. Sneaker game wasnít even like that back then
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #71
justin747 47 heat pts47
space
space
 jplaydadon said
Somebody actually had js back in the day lol. I remember being first with the playoff 13s and OG 14s. It was a big deal but not being the only having some perfect sh*t lol. Sneaker game wasnít even like that back then
Yo it was COMPLETELY different back then. I can remember buying the Brown 9s and they had an issue with the tongue. I just walked into the store and EXCHANGED them. This was weeks later too.

I can remember when you could return Jordans and get a full refund if they broke or if the air bubble popped.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #72
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,610 | Props total: 176 176
 justin747 said
Yo it was COMPLETELY different back then. I can remember buying the Brown 9s and they had an issue with the tongue. I just walked into the store and EXCHANGED them. This was weeks later too.

I can remember when you could return Jordans and get a full refund if they broke or if the air bubble popped.
Facts. I can remember my boy returning Snakeskin 11s and he told them they hurt his feet, and they actually took them back, lol.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #73
ROD 661 heat pts661
space
space
$12,597 | Props total: 31996 31996
 justin747 said
Jordan head since birth. fu*k 11s. Most overrated Jordans in the entire lineup.

Slap away.

[pic - click to view]

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #74
justin747 47 heat pts47
space
space
They're overrated. Nothing special outside of the patent leather. They only have full length air cushion and it can pop over time. 12s were the first with zoom air.

The entire upper turns yellow on the Concords over time. On the Columbias, the entire shoe turns yellow. The black and red ones were just OK. I have the 02 pair and I NEVER EVER wear them. Those were the only colorways on OGs

Cool Greys are the only exception, and I don't really even need those again. Still have the original pair. Patent leather is just wack as fu*k to me. That sh*t was only used for women's pumps in the 80s

2 weeks ago '05        #75
Dun Language 4366 heat pts4366 OP
space
space
$85,690 | Props total: 61828 61828
it will have 23 in the back according the latest news..and will have that same high cut leather as the space jams and etc

Home      

most viewed right now
+106online now  37
That time even Eminem couldnt save 50 from the lyrical ass whoopin
124 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+113online now  32
Image(s) inside That Healthy Butt
63 comments
1 day ago