First Look At The Air Jordan 11 BRED, Releasing December 14th

most viewed right now
+81  122
74 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '05        #26
Dun Language 4367 heat pts4367 OP
space
space
$85,768 | Props total: 62191 62191
 Teddy KGB said
People did not analyze sneakers back then the way they do now. If you are implying that they did, you are being dishonest.
Are you dumb ?

Obviously people didnt back then because these were the first time we got the sneakers

People over analyze sneakers now because of the nostalgia and the high patent leather is true to its og form just like the Nike logo on the back of the 5s.

And back in the day it was all about wearing what Jordan had on his foot when he was dropping 50 on n*ggas.

No og sneaker head is checking for a bape Jordan 5 mashup or these other goofy colors

It's all about what was on Jordan's foot.

But fu*k u tho n*gga u talking that bullsh*t

4 weeks ago '19        #27
zzxxccvvbb 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$710 | Props total: 1416 1416
Can't wear retros anymore because they hurt my back, but how many times are people going to buy these? I feel like these have dropped every two to three years

4 weeks ago '19        #28
zzxxccvvbb 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$710 | Props total: 1416 1416
 Dun Language said
Are you dumb ?

Obviously people didnt back then because these were the first time we got the sneakers

People over analyze sneakers now because of the nostalgia and the high patent leather is true to its og form just like the Nike logo on the back of the 5s.

And back in the day it was all about wearing what Jordan had on his foot when he was dropping 50 on n*ggas.

No og sneaker head is checking for a bape Jordan 5 mashup or these other goofy colors

I think Spike Lee would disagree.

Last edited by zzxxccvvbb; 05-28-2019 at 12:45 PM.. Reason: bolded original

4 weeks ago '17        #29
justin747 47 heat pts47
space
space
$13,191 | Props total: 65165 65165
 Dun Language said
Are you dumb ?

What he means is back in the day, we didn't nitpick over minor details like Jumpman direction and Nike Air vs Jumpman and sh*t like that. We were just glad to have what Jordan wore.

Now people pick the most minute details and they don't realize that the shoes weren't perfect in the first place. I still have my OG Black/Red 12s and the leather quality was completely different on each shoe. One was smooth and the other was tumbled.

I'll see if I can find the picture and post it.

EDIT:

Found it

[pic - click to view]

+6   

4 weeks ago '07        #30
Rico23 29 heat pts29
space
space
$47,612 | Props total: 18063 18063
Fyi more than half the ppl that will claim that they not coppin...are lying and will be copping and will be cryin if they lazy a*ses strike out

That said this will be an easy cop. i need to reup anyway
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #31
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
$15,886 | Props total: 51024 51024
 Dun Language said
Are you dumb ?

People over analyze sneakers now because of the nostalgia
Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?

You said growing up it was about wearing exactly what he wore. Then now you say people didn’t check the sneakers because it was the first time? So if they didn’t look at the sneakers as closely, then how did they verify it was the exact same?

You just proved my point.

4 weeks ago '11        #32
darealvelle 105 heat pts105
space
space
$9,227 | Props total: 8547 8547
 GoldBluded said
Again??
Jordan has people walking around looking like clones.
Where are the Flint 13s or the Cool Greys?
The flint 13s are the only Jordanís on my radar. They need to quit pu**y footing and release them ASAP.
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #33
Eddiemia07 
space
space
space
$694 | Props total: 1892 1892
What’s the best way to get these before the people oversell them? Is their a website with a countdown or is it old school making lines at a certain place?

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '15        #34
Mystic 301 heat pts301
space
space
$11,867 | Props total: 22693 22693
 GoldBluded said
Sorry bruh you asked for it. Bred 11s are the GOAT Jordan Sneaker to ever grace the earth.

you good tho

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+3   

4 weeks ago '10        #35
dude hustles 
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 2414 2414
 Teddy KGB said
It was never about analyzing every stitch and seam. Stop it.
Itís always been. n*ggas who kno always hated trash remakes bruh. n*ggas who donít care or notice type of n*ggas to wear whatever. Type of n*ggas to wear them goofy a*s balenciagas or let resellers trick em out of hands on general release yeezys.
+1   

4 weeks ago '10        #36
dude hustles 
space
space
 GoldBluded said
Sorry bruh you asked for it. Bred 11s are the GOAT Jordan Sneaker to ever grace the earth.

you good tho
U mean bred 4s
+1   

4 weeks ago '10        #37
dude hustles 
space
space
 justin747 said
Facts. Shoes were flawed as fu*k back in the day and not exactly the same as what Jordan wore.

Young n*ggas don't know. Back in the day it was about being FIRST and not being BEST. Nobody cared how perfect the Jordans looked compared to Jordan's shoes. You just had to have em day 1.

sh*t I can remember buying Jordan's with crooked tongues and walking right back into the store a week later exchanging them for a fixed pair. That's unheard of now.
Nah but n*ggas started to care when they wanted there retros to look like the ogs. This not even an argument or opinion, Jordan head fact.

4 weeks ago '10        #38
dude hustles 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
People did not analyze sneakers back then the way they do now. If you are implying that they did, you are being dishonest.
n*ggas started analyzing em when they started to get retroed.

4 weeks ago '10        #39
dude hustles 
space
space
 Dun Language said
Are you dumb ?

Let em kno my n*gga... guessin u from queens

4 weeks ago '10        #40
dude hustles 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?

You said growing up it was about wearing exactly what he wore. Then now you say people didnít check the sneakers because it was the first time? So if they didnít look at the sneakers as closely, then how did they verify it was the exact same?

You just proved my point.
Obviously he speaking on retros

4 weeks ago '05        #41
JimDinO77 21 heat pts21
space
space
$26,630 | Props total: 12578 12578
 refuze said
Still got my 2012 pair but Iím copping
Same.... 11s almost as durable as foams

4 weeks ago '17        #42
justin747 47 heat pts47
space
space
$13,191 | Props total: 65165 65165
 dude hustles said
Nah but n*ggas started to care when they wanted there retros to look like the ogs. This not even an argument or opinion, Jordan head fact.
I don't get what you mean. Retros always looked like OGs.

The problem was JB cut back on quality when Gentry Humphrey took over in the early 2000s. I agree with you on quality concerns, but I'm just saying that people need to stop acting like Jordans have ALWAYS been perfect. Jordans had plenty of issues like glue stains and crooked tongues and chipped paint and cracked midsole etc.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #43
SharpenUrSword 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,365 | Props total: 7914 7914
 nitetrain8601 said
How is this different than any of the countless Bred 11s they've released already?
this is the 2019 version duhhh

4 weeks ago '06        #44
SharpenUrSword 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,365 | Props total: 7914 7914
 Eddiemia07 said
Whatís the best way to get these before the people oversell them? Is their a website with a countdown or is it old school making lines at a certain place?
just get on eastbay when they drop at 10...their site will become bogged down but if you keep trying, you should be able to get a pair...give yourself a 2 hour window.

also, you could have all the legit shoe sites open in differet tabs like finishline champs footlocker house of hoops...etc
+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #45
King X Riece 
space
space
$3,809 | Props total: 8530 8530
Patent cut looks trash. Super low and no white outline

Gotta be some alibabas

4 weeks ago '10        #46
dude hustles 
space
space
 justin747 said
I don't get what you mean. Retros always looked like OGs.

The problem was JB cut back on quality when Gentry Humphrey took over in the early 2000s. I agree with you on quality concerns, but I'm just saying that people need to stop acting like Jordans have ALWAYS been perfect. Jordans had plenty of issues like glue stains and crooked tongues and chipped paint and cracked midsole etc.
Something happened to the og molds and they never been the same since. Every version since been tryna either get closer to the og or make em
For cheaper. They all been off. Even the new ones they branding as og... the point isnít about ogs having imperfections, itís about the retros being so far off. Considering most og canít be worn, if u even had em in any type of decent condition or still wearing the same size u was when they came out, itís an issue to real Jordan heads.
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #47
Chevyboyy23 
space
space
space
$445 | Props total: 500 500
Same ol Jordans that released every few years... I'll pass dont like walking around wearing the same sh!t like every other ni99a..sh!t played out to me but to each as own..

4 weeks ago '07        #48
Blaksentinel 
space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 2239 2239
I'm doubling up
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #49
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 dude hustles said
Itís always been. n*ggas who kno always hated trash remakes bruh. n*ggas who donít care or notice type of n*ggas to wear whatever. Type of n*ggas to wear them goofy a*s balenciagas or let resellers trick em out of hands on general release yeezys.
Iím not talking about retros. Iím talking about first release. Nobody was checking the OG releases to make sure they were the exact same cut as what Jordan wore.

4 weeks ago '15        #50
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 dude hustles said
Obviously he speaking on retros
I wasnít talking about retros.

Home      

most viewed right now
+105online now  45
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  44
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-71online now  35
Video inside MEGAN thee STALLION just SHUT DOWN BET AWARDS after ARRIVING in SEE TH..
88 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
351 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy