We Went Inside The Chinese Telecom Giant That Trump Just Banned (HBO)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '10        #1
838 page views
10 comments

Shhon 1302 heat pts1302
space
space
$22,336 | Props total: 34155 34155
We Went Inside The Chinese Telecom Giant That Trump Just Banned (HBO)

VICE News
Published on May 19, 2019

On Wednesday, President Trump issued a long awaited executive order aimed at a company that has been in the crosshairs of the U.S intelligence community for years: Chinese telecom giant Huawei. It’s unclear just how damaging the order will be to Huawei’s business internationally, but it stops the company from expanding its 5G networking technology into the states. The order comes as the U.S. is currently accusing Huawei of intellectual property theft, corporate espionage, and a conspiracy to violate sanctions with Iran.

Last edited by Shhon; 05-25-2019 at 01:46 PM..
+5   

10 comments for "We Went Inside The Chinese Telecom Giant That Trump Just Banned (HBO)"

1 month ago '16        #2
BobbiHeadRagTop 54 heat pts54
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 32869 32869
@ the 4:54 was a simple yes or no question. That’s all I’ll say plair
+3   

4 weeks ago '10        #3
Shhon 1302 heat pts1302 OP
space
space
$22,336 | Props total: 34155 34155

[video - click to view]

4 weeks ago '17        #4
Rule 336 119 heat pts119
space
space
$13,382 | Props total: 51470 51470
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
@ the 4:54 was a simple yes or no question. Thatís all Iíll say plair
sh*t crazy but I love they phones mane
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #5
O-FICIAL 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 801 801
Oh well.

I guess it's time to run with Xiaomi phones

4 weeks ago '17        #6
SimeonWisest 
space
space
space
$842 | Props total: 3813 3813
The ban makes no sense. At least the reasons given for the ban.
It's a ban to offer Western and specifically U.S based telecom and technology companies some respite and competitive advantage.
Huawei has grown into one of the most powerful tech company in the world.
The amount of patents they own is insane. In 2018 they filed more patents than Samsung, Nokia and Ericsson combined. They're a leader in innovation.
They are one of the major players behind 5G, it's invention and the neccesary equipment to implement it.

Huawei technology and parts iarethe backbone of a lot of technology. Banning them because of security fears is bullsh*t. It's like banning Samsung products yet Samsung made chips, screens etc are integrated in many other products of other brands. If there really was a worry about spying and security risks the U.S would have to strip out Huawei integrated chips, antenna's, routers, components and sub-components from a lot of the networks and infrastructures currently in use since they could also be a security risk.

4 weeks ago '13        #7
Murker99 90 heat pts90
space
space
$5,678 | Props total: 4939 4939
Like they really gonna admit they spying in folks

+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #8
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 4951 4951
When I used to listen to Joe Rogan podcast he warned against owning any Chinese brand phone. I know US constantly spying on folks and I'm good on that but having the Chinese doing the same sh*t is too much.
+2   

3 weeks ago '06        #9
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$752 | Props total: 293 293
The President is part of the Communist party and the government has say in anything any business in the country does/ theyre about to tell us they dont spy/ have back door access??

2 weeks ago '16        #10
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,649 | Props total: 3189 3189
 SimeonWisest said
The ban makes no sense. At least the reasons given for the ban.
It's a ban to offer Western and specifically U.S based telecom and technology companies some respite and competitive advantage.
Huawei has grown into one of the most powerful tech company in the world.
The amount of patents they own is insane. In 2018 they filed more patents than Samsung, Nokia and Ericsson combined. They're a leader in innovation.
They are one of the major players behind 5G, it's invention and the neccesary equipment to implement it.

Huawei technology and parts iarethe backbone of a lot of technology. Banning them because of security fears is bullsh*t. It's like banning Samsung products yet Samsung made chips, screens etc are integrated in many other products of other brands. If there really was a worry about spying and security risks the U.S would have to strip out Huawei integrated chips, antenna's, routers, components and sub-components from a lot of the networks and infrastructures currently in use since they could also be a security risk.
 Murker99 said
Like they really gonna admit they spying in folks

A~team said
When I used to listen to Joe Rogan podcast he warned against owning any Chinese brand phone. I know US constantly spying on folks and I'm good on that but having the Chinese doing the same sh*t is too much.
Fools! Just don't get it huh lmao

They are growing to be a powerful company which means taking over Samsung and apple/ I think they sold more phones then them as well

Its a threat to US companies

Spying? LOL we got amazon echos and google spying on us all day

Smoke and mirrors

2 weeks ago '17        #11
SimeonWisest 
space
space
space
$842 | Props total: 3813 3813
 Itsjustmefools said
Fools! Just don't get it huh lmao

They are growing to be a powerful company which means taking over Samsung and apple/ I think they sold more phones then them as well

Its a threat to US companies

Spying? LOL we got amazon echos and google spying on us all day

Smoke and mirrors
Okay.... Why you quoting me if I agreed with you? Lol
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
-46online now  25
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
134 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+125online now  25
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
203 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Peezy Snitching on Llil Durk Tee Grizzley Artist
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy