5G Tower install requires Hazmat suit to install.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '19        #101
HaterVision 27 heat pts27
space
space
$386 | Props total: 1573 1573
 jasperfect said
Nobody needs strip clubs, nobody needs, drugs, nobody needs to gamble, nobody needs to buy s*x but they do. And they typically do those things with cash. How many rich men have mistress? You can't charge dinner and a hotel without your wife finding out. I see you're just going to keep repeating yourself without backing up your statement. I asked a few questions in my previous post and you didn't answer any of them. in a hundred years I'm going to come back to this thread just to say I told you so
Look man.. Everything could be paid for electronically. Except for throwing dollars at a stripper.

You talking about your wife finding out about a dinner and a hotel.

These elites that run the world don't give a fu*k about none of that sh*t..
+1   

1 month ago '11        #102
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 1999 1999
 jasperfect said
I'm going to a*sume you live in a major city on a coast so do I. But I also go to the suburbs and the sticks often. There are lots of stores and restaurants that don't even take cash.
Out here in Atlanta it's a good amount of places that only do cash cause of credit fraud fraud
+1   

1 month ago '09        #103
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,411 | Props total: 1518 1518
 HaterVision said
Look man.. Everything could be paid for electronically. Except for throwing dollars at a stripper.

Bro wtf you tryna get me jammed up lol I ain't say MY wife! I said rich guys with mistresses I ain't talking about me lol.

Again you're 100% right. We have the ability to do away with physical cash in the next 5 years or less. I'm just saying it isn't going to happen. Earlier when I said 1% you corrected me and said you're talking about the rich not the 1%, now you're talking any the elites who are running the world which is definitely the 1%. You're perspective is right that we no longer need physical cash but there are a lot of things in this world that are no longer needed but still exist.
For example everyone should have been driving electric cars 20 years ago but we are still relying on gas. Sometimes once a system is put into place it's hard to take it down especially when there resistance. And the rich, not the super wealthy, will resist getting rid of paper money because they won't want to be tracked. Even if you don't look at illegal activities. Things like cheating on your wife, or haggling for items require cash. What about when people resell stuff on Craigslist or to a friend? If I sell my old bike I'm not going to sign up to receive cards just to sell one item. Cash business like cash because they can pay less taxes. It's been a good convo bro but I see you aren't going to waiver in your opinion and neither am I so peace and God bless.
+1   

1 month ago '09        #104
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,411 | Props total: 1518 1518
 HaterVision said

Bro wtf you tryna get me jammed up lol I ain't say MY wife! I said rich guys with mistresses I ain't talking about me lol.

Again you're 100% right. We have the ability to do away with physical cash in the next 5 years or less. I'm just saying it isn't going to happen. Earlier when I said 1% you corrected me and said you're talking about the rich not the 1%, now you're talking any the elites who are running the world which is definitely the 1%. You're perspective is right that we no longer need physical cash but there are a lot of things in this world that are no longer needed but still exist.
For example everyone should have been driving electric cars 20 years ago but we are still relying on gas. Sometimes once a system is put into place it's hard to take it down especially when there resistance. And the rich, not the super wealthy, will resist getting rid of paper money because they won't want to be tracked. Even if you don't look at illegal activities. Things like cheating on your wife, or haggling for items require cash. What about when people resell stuff on Craigslist or to a friend? If I sell my old bike I'm not going to sign up to receive cards just to sell one item. Cash business like cash because they can pay less taxes. It's been a good convo bro but I see you aren't going to waiver in your opinion and neither am I so peace and God bless.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #105
theshoegawd 580 heat pts580
space
space
$2,454 | Props total: 10375 10375
 HaterVision said
I'm telling y'all. Cell phones will be the mark of the beast.

I guarantee that.

When they take away the dollar and credit cards. You won't be able to buy or sell without a cell phone.

And 5G will allow the government to track you in real time.
the phone will be gone soon enough but your point remains. once virtual reality catches its gonna move to our eyes.. contact lens and ear pieces.

i think it will go one of either two ways..... it will catch fast with society. or it will be like how they viewed the future in the 50's: flying cars and sh*t... aka society wont move that fast because people are too stuck in their ways. either or.
+2   

1 month ago '14        #106
Dawknight316 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,262 | Props total: 4216 4216
Carpenter, a public health doctor and former director of the state Health Department’s research labs, has pushed for greater government oversight of 5G in the absence of long-term studies of the potential risks to human health.

He said previous studies of existing 3G and 4G technology found a possible link to brain cancer and other health problems among excessive users of cell phones.

Carpenter said human exposure to electromagnetic radiation from 5G could be higher because it requires significantly more antennas and transmitters than existing technology, and that equipment is clustered closer to the ground.

“With these new cell towers in front of every fifth to 10th house, you’re not going to be able to walk down the sidewalk without being exposed,” Carpenter said. “There’s some legitimate debate about how bad 5G will be, but there’s no doubt exposure will increase for everyone. There’s not going to be any way to avoid being exposed.”

He said it could be a long time before scientists know about the health risks posed by 5G technology because some diseases like cancer can take decades to develop in people.

“We’re not going to have the human data for a long while,” Carpenter said. “It could be 20 to 30 years before we really get the definitive answers on cancer. That’s why it’s foolish to roll this out without more answers.”

1 month ago '08        #107
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 5096 5096
 inthezone said
If you could prove 5G towers were hazardous to our health they wouldn’t have never got the green light

You know all of the different waves around us and nothings happened as of yet
But to be harmful the waves would have to be in the terahertz and higher
They never tested my guy, you can thank me he FCC for that.

1 month ago '05        #108
rprose 
space
space
$953 | Props total: 514 514
 igrow2cure said
It's called an RF suit (radio frequency) and no they do not need to wear them! I'm a certified tower climber. When we are installing radios and antennas we call in to have the sectors shut down.

Only time I've wore an rf suit is when we are installing microwave dishes (radio and tv) those dishes will burn you though. There has been times while on a tower that I start feeling nauseous and the taste of metal in my mouth due too rf poisoning. It only lasts 15 min or so...
cooked that boy sh*t like radio.

1 month ago '04        #109
Javon23 341 heat pts341
space
space
$52,495 | Props total: 24477 24477
Russians got yall shook

1 month ago '04        #110
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,232 | Props total: 623 623
 Purpleswag23 said
Dam they really trynna k*ll us out here fam..y’all be safe out here.. and wear condoms too.......
THANK YOU.

It amaze me everytime how people are always afraid of technologies and sh*t but still able to raw fu*k some chick they met a few hours before...

1 month ago '19        #111
Purpleswag23 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 2073 2073
 strahan2004 said
THANK YOU.

It amaze me everytime how people are always afraid of technologies and sh*t but still able to raw fu*k some chick they met a few hours before...
n*ggaOlogy fam 🤷🏽*♂️🤷🏽*♂️

4 weeks ago '07        #112
[MK] 
space
space
$3,300 | Props total: 1173 1173
 DamianDragunov said
So that lil thin suit stops radiation?

Depends on the type of radiation. Alpha radiation can be blocked by a piece of paper.

Smoke alarms emit alpha radiation and uses sensors to pick up it up. When the smoke gets in the way and it can't sense the radiation that's when the alarm goes off.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #113
[MK] 
space
space
 deziking said
I guess sooo

[pic - click to view]

Those suits are for radioactive contamination which is best explained as radiation that is kind of like dust particles that you can breathe in or rub in to your skin

4 weeks ago '07        #114
[MK] 
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said
Yes it does
Depends if it's just alpha. Gamma and neutron are going right through that. I highly doubt the cell phone tower is giving off anything more than alpha
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #115
[MK] 
space
space
 BluRevolver said
Alpha rays can be stopped by a piece of paper barrier. Highest ionization

Beta rays pass through paper can be blocked by aluminum. Lower ionization than alpha

Gamma rays passes through paper/aluminum can be blocked by lead. Least ionizing.

I use to work at a nuclear power plant. Had to get into scrubs to go to the hot areas. They were meant to protect us from alpha rays present in any contamination we came across
Which one did you work at and what did you do?

I work at the Exleon west (Illinois) plants doing undervessel crd tech stuff for GE

4 weeks ago '12        #116
CaLis LEGACY 83 heat pts83
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 3391 3391
Everything gives cancer now a days yall act like this is something new

3 weeks ago '15        #117
John Paxson 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 1519 1519
None of this sh*t has been out long enough to do a legit study and get real answers. There is no where near enough data to suggest one way or the other. We are literally guinea pigs at this point in time

3 weeks ago '06        #118
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,482 | Props total: 4826 4826
Do people know what these towers can really control?

It's not just your wi-fi kids.

2 weeks ago '12        #119
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,224 | Props total: 15803 15803
Bu bu but we need faster speeds!Smh!! 4G is well fast enough.

4G has frequencies below 6 GHZ. 5G can have frequencies up to 300 GHZ. Let that sink in for a bit! The fact you have people still saying this isnt dangerous is crazy to me.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+125online now  10
Video inside “While yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Game Theory: YOUTUBE IS KILLING GAMING!!!
47 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
311 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy