5G Tower install requires Hazmat suit to install.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '06        #76
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,532 | Props total: 13572 13572
 pnoi89 said
That "lil thin suit" protects the worker from arc flashes...
Its non conductive, and he is grounded to the cherry picker...

Thanks for showing your ignorance.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #77
Boxedin101 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,943 | Props total: 5910 5910
 HaterVision said
I'm telling y'all. Cell phones will be the mark of the beast.

I guarantee that.

When they take away the dollar and credit cards. You won't be able to buy or sell without a cell phone.

And 5G will allow the government to track you in real time.
Then the value of paper money should go up on the black market being that it's harder to track

1 month ago '05        #78
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$13,818 | Props total: 10537 10537
 datVAkid said
Its non conductive, and he is grounded to the cherry picker...

Thanks for showing your ignorance.
Sarcasm fam in response to who I quoted....

1 month ago '14        #79
bangaondatrack 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 1645 1645
 igrow2cure said
It's called an RF suit (radio frequency) and no they do not need to wear them! I'm a certified tower climber. When we are installing radios and antennas we call in to have the sectors shut down.

Only time I've wore an rf suit is when we are installing microwave dishes (radio and tv) those dishes will burn you though. There has been times while on a tower that I start feeling nauseous and the taste of metal in my mouth due too rf poisoning. It only lasts 15 min or so...
fu*k that sh*t bro. . . you gotta get that headend gig and be chillin in that bih.

All the tower climbers I know drive F150s and wear camo hats

1 month ago '09        #80
overbooked 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 536 536

there are other tests that have been done just posting this quick

these 5g towers will do serious serious damage (they also alter your mood if you live relatively close to one)

bee's are absolutely going to be affected by this never mind humans

this is what a supermarket without bee's looks like

get ready for a massive influx in GMO

[pic - click to view]

1 month ago '19        #81
HaterVision 27 heat pts27
space
space
$386 | Props total: 1573 1573
 Boxedin101 said
Then the value of paper money should go up on the black market being that it's harder to track
Rich people don't use paper money.

1 month ago '18        #82
Boxedin101 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,943 | Props total: 5910 5910
 HaterVision said
Cash is and always will be king

1 month ago '06        #83
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,532 | Props total: 13572 13572
 pnoi89 said
Sarcasm fam in response to who I quoted....
My apologies.

1 month ago '04        #84
Exs 482 heat pts482
space
space
$13,895 | Props total: 32574 32574
my n*gga they putting these sh*ts up on water towers over here

desperate a*s trash society.

1 month ago '04        #85
prexero 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 926 926
 igrow2cure said
It's called an RF suit (radio frequency) and no they do not need to wear them! I'm a certified tower climber. When we are installing radios and antennas we call in to have the sectors shut down.

Only time I've wore an rf suit is when we are installing microwave dishes (radio and tv) those dishes will burn you though. There has been times while on a tower that I start feeling nauseous and the taste of metal in my mouth due too rf poisoning. It only lasts 15 min or so...
What causes RF poisoning?

1 month ago '14        #86
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,115 | Props total: 3679 3679
My boy has been working for a company doing 5g install for like 3 months they dont wear no Hazmat suits
+2   

1 month ago '09        #87
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,411 | Props total: 1518 1518
 HaterVision said
If you know America you wouldn't believe that.

Rich people don't use dollars.

The cards are getting us ready for a cashless society.

I know so many people that haven't touched a dollar in years.
The rich is less than 1%. Again like I said illegal activities can't be done on a card so cards aren't going any where.

1 month ago '09        #88
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
 HaterVision said
I'm going to a*sume you live in a major city on a coast so do I. But I also go to the suburbs and the sticks often. There are lots of stores and restaurants that don't even take cash.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #89
space
space
 jasperfect said
The rich is less than 1%. Again like I said illegal activities can't be done on a card so cards aren't going any where.
No. The elite is less then 1%.

Rich people don't care about illegal activities.

I respect your opinion tho.

1 month ago '05        #90
autoraptronix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 1622 1622
 HaterVision said
I'm telling y'all. Cell phones will be the mark of the beast.

I guarantee that.

When they take away the dollar and credit cards. You won't be able to buy or sell without a cell phone.

And 5G will allow the government to track you in real time.

Not only that 5G will allow the government to create something like in the movie Deja Vu, able to accurately model the past and in real time. This is also what they mean by end of anonymity. They will be able to "observe" any past (and future) actions recorded using this system, and using AI, alter behavior to control people and outcomes. This capability already allegedly exists to some extent.

[video - click to view]

Its weapons capabilities (combined with AI) are along the lines of the movie Cell:

[video - click to view]

Combine this with SpaceX rolling out 12,000 Internet satellites over the next few years to cover the globe and you start seeing they are rushing to deploy a weapons system:

Alleged Trump administration docs show military weapons a 5G concern

Alleged Trump administration docs show military weapons a 5G concern.
Saying China is poised to become the global leader in 5G and AI, the US government has suggested mandating 5G standards to protect its physical and virtual borders, as well as working with allies to deploy 5G in developing nations, according to documents Axios reported as being prepared by a senior US government official.

According to the PowerPoint presentation and accompanying memo titled "Secure 5G: The Eisenhower National Highway System for the Information Age", which Axios said were produced by a "senior national security council official", the United States must build a centralised 5G network over the next three years due to the rising dominance of China.

5G will form both a "defensive perimeter" protecting US information against cyber attacks or involvement by malicious state actors while also enabling the use of data-intensive physical weaponry, the alleged government memo says.

It adds that currently, even the US Department of Defense (DoD) is "unprepared for the information age".

"The vaunted F-35 is incapable of being used to its full potential, because the data rates on our current networks preclude the full use of its data collection. Soon it will be joined by other advanced aircraft that are similarly data monsters," the alleged memo states, referring to America's latest problematic f*ghter jet.

The 5G network should also be built with "active defence" as a concern, the alleged memo adds.

"As we learned in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the first step in a*serting control over chaos is to take away anonymity. A network that identifies the adversary and responds to attack is [a] fundamental requirement of the information age," it says.
-
Pointing to former President Dwight D Eisenhower's interstate and President John F Kennedy's space program as examples of "inspired leadership" by the US, the alleged government slide deck says the nation must take the 4G-5G move as an "opportunity to build it securely ... Otherwise, China will win politically, economically, militarily".

Last edited by autoraptronix; 05-14-2019 at 04:30 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '05        #91
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,096 | Props total: 5336 5336
must be banking , dosent rocking a hazmat require special certification , blue collar workers getting wet

1 month ago '05        #92
autoraptronix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 1622 1622
 Kiwi said
What does real time means???
It means they can observe you presently and remotely target you (active defense), while also being to accurately model your past and potential future actions. It gives AI situational awareness.

1 month ago '15        #93
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 19557 19557
 arrow1 said
Firef*ghtes had one moved with the quickness due to almost immediate illnesses upon installation.

Firef*ghters Report Neurological Damage After Cell Tower Installation Near Their Station.

You even read your own link?

Edit Feb 11th 9:00AM EST, 2019: Removed 5G from title as the cell tower in the study was not 5G. Clarified in the article content as well.

1 month ago '15        #94
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 19557 19557
 DJ Maximum said
Only? What long term effects?
Fat pockets and big bank accounts.

1 month ago '04        #95
prexero 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 prexero said
What causes RF poisoning?
Radiation!
+1   

1 month ago '04        #96
prexero 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 wapeddell said

[pic - click to view]

Also, That's not a 5g tower.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #97
niruggg 65 heat pts65
space
space
$8,948 | Props total: 25385 25385
 DamianDragunov said
So that lil thin suit stops radiation?

this people watch to many movies
+1   

1 month ago '09        #98
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
 HaterVision said
No. The elite is less then 1%.

Rich people don't care about illegal activities.

I respect your opinion tho.
It's cute that you said you respect my opinion as if what you said is right and I'm wrong. The 1% holds 90% of this country wealth. Rich is subjective to where you live and how much you have. A million in NYC or San Fran can still have you living check to check. Robert Kraft, a 1%er was caught in a hand job store so how can you say the rich don't care about illegal activities? The rich don't do drugs? They don't buy s*x? They don't gamble with friends?

Are you personally card only? Does your barber take a card? I don't think there's a barber in NYC that does. No Chinese restaurant in the hood does either. How about the strip club? You only use your card there too? I bet rich guys never go to strip clubs. How do you tip the maid at a hotel without cash? If I'm not mistaken a lot of Cannabis dispensaries are cash only because on a state level it's legal but federally it isn't so they can't take credit cards. Thanks for respecting my opinion I appreciate it.

1 month ago '19        #99
space
space
 jasperfect said
It's cute that you said you respect my opinion as if what you said is right and I'm wrong. The 1% holds 90% of this country wealth. Rich is subjective to where you live and how much you have. A million in NYC or San Fran can still have you living check to check. Robert Kraft, a 1%er was caught in a hand job store so how can you say the rich don't care about illegal activities? The rich don't do drugs? They don't buy s*x? They don't gamble with friends?

Are you personally card only? Does your barber take a card? I don't think there's a barber in NYC that does. No Chinese restaurant in the hood does either. How about the strip club? You only use your card there too? I bet rich guys never go to strip clubs. How do you tip the maid at a hotel without cash? If I'm not mistaken a lot of Cannabis dispensaries are cash only because on a state level it's legal but federally it isn't so they can't take credit cards. Thanks for respecting my opinion I appreciate it.
I said I respect your opinion. Technology about to run all this sh*t. It's ways around everything when technology is involved.

It's only one thing you said that really needs cash and its the strip clubs. Rich people don't need strip clubs homie.

1 month ago '09        #100
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
 HaterVision said
I said I respect your opinion. Technology about to run all this sh*t. It's ways around everything when technology is involved.

It's only one thing you said that really needs cash and its the strip clubs. Rich people don't need strip clubs homie.
Nobody needs strip clubs, nobody needs, drugs, nobody needs to gamble, nobody needs to buy s*x but they do. And they typically do those things with cash. How many rich men have mistress? You can't charge dinner and a hotel without your wife finding out. I see you're just going to keep repeating yourself without backing up your statement. I asked a few questions in my previous post and you didn't answer any of them. in a hundred years I'm going to come back to this thread just to say I told you so

Last edited by jasperfect; 05-14-2019 at 06:31 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+123online now  13
Video inside “While yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+58online now  11
Video inside Look At This Stank Ass Face This Hoe Gave This IG Thot Brittanya187
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+116online now  6
This Instagram account is low key ran by Jay Z