fox plans a big rate hike for its cable tv and broadcast tv channels

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '12        #26
HeightsBound 122 heat pts122
space
space
$13,184 | Props total: 12065 12065
 gunits50cent187 said
WWE is about to get desperate.They are already sweating bullets because of AEW.WWE needs to run on the model of how they do NXT.Give HHH full control. They persevered before with a challenge..maybe that's all they need..
HHH definitely does need to take over.

But WWE definitely is not sweating bullets. Competition is good for everyone, especially the fans, we saw what WCW did to the WWE. Where is WCW now? That’s right, on WWE’s Network.
+3   

1 month ago '11        #27
Darealness420 
space
space
$836 | Props total: 565 565
 HeightsBound said
Why? Monday Night Raw continues to own Monday Nights across all cable. Monday Night Football, which is seasonal, is there only comp.

So why would Fox regret owning the number one show on Monday’s?
Love and hip hop whenever that’s in season always beats out raw. Wwe raw has been losing a quarter of their audience year to year that’s never happened before

1 month ago '18        #28
the undertaker 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 1564 1564
 stogz said
Didn't Disney just give them a sh*tfuk ton full of money? Why the hell do they need to raise prices for sh*t after that? How much more money you need???!

the extra fees wont go anywhere but straight to the executives compensation smh. these mergers just create even bigger monopolies
+2   

1 month ago '15        #29
iTrianglelevel3 
space
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 1463 1463
 gunits50cent187 said
WWE is about to get desperate.They are already sweating bullets because of AEW.WWE needs to run on the model of how they do NXT.Give HHH full control. They persevered before with a challenge..maybe that's all they need..
nxt is a garbage product, that nerds use as an excuse to keep the wwe network.
it and aew are irrelevant to the majority of wwe fans. its sad how naive hardcore fans are to this fact. its like how basketball fans think that lebron james is a household name worldwide.

all wwe needs to do is make it 14a again. why the fu*k is a show about beating people up, rated pg?? boogles the mind.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #30
gunits50cent187 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 2775 2775
 iTrianglelevel3 said
nxt is a garbage product, that nerds use as an excuse to keep the wwe network.
it and aew are irrelevant to the majority of wwe fans. its sad how naive hardcore fans are to this fact. its like how basketball fans think that lebron james is a household name worldwide.

all wwe needs to do is make it 14a again. why the fu*k is a show about beating people up, rated pg?? boogles the mind.
Nxt is still better than raw or smackdown tho.Everthing else I agree on.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #31
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,147 | Props total: 3359 3359
 S550 said
If you have a streaming device like amazon fire stick , or a tablet or even phone

You can get an IPTV service

I personally have neumedia
looks like they raised all of their prices...which package did you choose?
+1   

1 month ago '17        #32
S550 3 heat pts
space
space
$849 | Props total: 2631 2631
 PhrozenMenace said
looks like they raised all of their prices...which package did you choose?
Yea I just realized

I got the 2 connection package I got it at 40$ for the year when I got it last year

It’s 7$ a month now

But still noit bad 2$ More a month
+3   

1 month ago '04        #33
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,503 | Props total: 126 126
 HeightsBound said
Why? Monday Night Raw continues to own Monday Nights across all cable. Monday Night Football, which is seasonal, is there only comp.

So why would Fox regret owning the number one show on Monday’s?
They own Smackdown son. Not Raw...that's USA.

1 month ago '14        #34
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,115 | Props total: 3679 3679
 messy marv stan said
this weeks wwf raw sucked a*s as usual smh. dunno why the fu*k baron snorebin is still on tv each week. maybe hes got linda mcmahons nud*s or dirt on every single wrestler. they had braun strowman fueding with 2 bozos from snl in a sh*t fued leading up to mania smh
They gives us a sh*t show instead of promoting the wrestlers we wanna see.
MIB looks trash sad to say only match looks promising is Becky and charlotte.
Styles and Rollins could be good, and they keep giving Joe sh*t matches against trash. Him and Braun would be good feud instead of bringing back old a*s Goldberg to feud with old a*s Taker. The only other star holding down the company is this guy
[pic - click to view]

+3   

1 month ago '07        #35
fabianj 
space
space
$362 | Props total: 96 96
 Snip3Acct said
Who watches fox? Can't think of anything produced by fox I've watched in years.
Soccer and if your College is in the B1G.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '09        #36
messy marv stan 5369 heat pts5369 OP
space
space
$73,213 | Props total: 123798 123798
 Hoodsta1e11 said
They gives us a sh*t show instead of promoting the wrestlers we wanna see.
MIB looks trash sad to say only match looks promising is Becky and charlotte.
Styles and Rollins could be good, and they keep giving Joe sh*t matches against trash. Him and Braun would be good feud instead of bringing back old a*s Goldberg to feud with old a*s Taker. The only other star holding down the company is this guy
[pic - click to view]

the miz and shane fued has dragged on far too long. smh at samoa jack squashing the great rey mysterio in 55 seconds at mania. that match was just airtime filler and nothing else. goonberg taker and brock are only at blood money 3 because of the money. taker is exoected to squash goonberg and brock in a struggle 5 minute match

raw and smackdown are atrocious. raw was horrible and smackdown sucked more than warriors wcw run if the terrible shows continue once smackdown hits fox its only a matter of time before ratings sink to 1 million viewers. i think vince should concentrate on the xfl and let hhh run wwf
+1   

1 month ago '06        #37
Jhnnyblz427 198 heat pts198
space
space
$42,077 | Props total: 33839 33839
 S550 said
If you have a streaming device like amazon fire stick , or a tablet or even phone

You can get an IPTV service

I personally have neumedia
Bookmarked and props.

3 weeks ago '19        #38
FP1305 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 919 919
 gunits50cent187 said
Facts...they getting so desperate that they are trying to return back to attitude era days...too little too late..not saying AEW will auto k*ll them off, but it has to hurt to know that talent is asking for releases and wwe trying to hold contracts hostage now.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  16
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+124online now  8
Video inside “While yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Game Theory: YOUTUBE IS KILLING GAMING!!!
47 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
311 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy