My New Jewelery Business... Let's Build

most viewed right now
29 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '04        #76
prexero 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$977 | Props total: 921 921
Should have had a website and pictures ready before starting this thread
+5   

3 months ago '04        #77
spicaly 
space
space
$264 | Props total: 74 74
There’s a thread on niketalk if you’re not already posting there you should start.

+1   

3 months ago '17        #78
Cartel Weekly 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$636 | Props total: 1292 1292
 mikejuheard said
@

You make Cubans handmade or everything 3D??

Both depending on the complex
+1   

3 months ago '17        #79
space
space
 spicaly said
Thereís a thread on niketalk if youíre not already posting there you should start.

Going to look into that today
+1   

3 months ago '17        #80
space
space
 mistatnn said
I have a question with this type of piece and that other one with Jesus.

Any particular reason why maybe different coloring was used in order to have a contrast? Itís blingy but kinda hard to focus on the actual piece. Or is the fully iced out piece just the wave? Iím 35 and an old n*gga so Iím just trying to figure it out lol
Fully iced out is the wave currently just a few years ago it was solid gold pieces. But that piece is the new still the two tone 3d. It's actually two pieces welder together.one on top of the other to give it the 3d effect. Double layer. Lol you good bro
+1   

3 months ago '17        #81
space
space
 Yd4001 said
I just want a thick Cuban rope but idk sh*t about jewels brotha
You want both? A rope and Cuban place together? Like Gonna need piece

3 months ago '15        #82
RiichDolla 
space
space
$57 | Props total: 148 148
 Cartel Weekly said
What's up BX, wanted to spread some wealth and knowledge and see you would like to build or get some jewelry for the low.

I recently started my own jewelry company. "IB Diamonds & Gold's" Based out of VA 757. My main focus is custom jewelry of any kind and grillz but with the lowest price. My motto is I don't have to mark up the jewelry 300-400% mark up to make money, more people by at low price would still even out. My experience in jewelry comes from my uncle who had his own jewelry business. He taught me a lot which in turned make me continue my education in the jewelry business.

Late last month I established an wholesale account with Johnny dang Co. First I was just going to out source our grill work through them but instead I was given the opportunity to have a wholesale and reseller account with them, because as we will out source major of our work through different companies ( casting and diamonds setters) Johnny and his huge staff is cheaper in every aspect. I'm turns make our quality top notch and the cheapest as I will beat any custom jewelry work as far as price.

To get our name out there we are giving out deals on grillz and custom pendants. First any grill off Johnny Dang website depending on the price I can get you $50 to $100+ off on any grillz. Look for the numbers after JDG 1-40, anything else on the grillz just ask. Now the custom pendants is where I'm focusing on the most. When you look at the crazy pendants I can tell you with all honesty none of those pieces you see are expensive to make all under 20k depending on the K. But the jeweler gonna mark it up 300% to make their money. Not me not with y'all. My whole goal initially to provide my music scene with different outlets so we can look like a ATL scene as far as music goes, and you need the jewels to be taken seriously.

If anybody want to work or learn more feel free to ask. I'm going to continue to update this thread with pictures of our work and hopefully build with everybody. I want to see everybody shine!
Iím in RVA man and I always wanted the learn the jewelry game if you got any spots when your store opens up let me know
+2   

3 months ago '17        #83
Timberwolves 90 heat pts90
space
space
$2,019 | Props total: 8758 8758
@

Do you have a website or contact info? I want a grill for my bottom teeth
+1   

3 months ago '17        #84
PackerTrelli3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,178 | Props total: 11915 11915
Yea, gotta see the product

And u don't wanna just "even out", u have to make PROFIT. Good that ur not over charging, but as blacks, we gotta do what other races are doing. We don't succeed cuz we always giving the hook ups and deals. It's a business.

Good luck bruh!!
+3   

3 months ago '05        #85
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 10824 10824
@ I'm mad at you. You did this thread and you got the front page, but you don't have any pics are a website. Man! You know you have to come out with as many guns blazing as possible. Still, I am ecstatic that you are doing your thing.

Please @ me when you have your site up

+1   

3 months ago '04        #86
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,816 | Props total: 6110 6110
 Cartel Weekly said
Fully iced out is the wave currently just a few years ago it was solid gold pieces. But that piece is the new still the two tone 3d. It's actually two pieces welder together.one on top of the other to give it the 3d effect. Double layer. Lol you good bro
Yea the solid gold pieces I could deal with. The different layers can still be seen but with this flooded out look, I can hardly tell what it actually is. It looks amazing but until I try to figure out what it is lol. Appreciate cha sharing this sh*t my brotha!

Let me ask you this. Iím looking for another herringbone since the once I have now is kinked. Itís maybe 1/2 inch. Possibly 3/4 inch or whatever the next size up might be. Itís my day to day joint. Canít seem to find any of the local boring jewelry stores with any and donít want to end up with something sh*tting buying online. I know itís nothing big but do you or know of any reputable dealers that sell legit that I could do?

3 months ago '17        #87
space
space
 RiichDolla said
Iím in RVA man and I always wanted the learn the jewelry game if you got any spots when your store opens up let me know
Store gonna be open by next month and you can come down and I'll show everything I know bro

3 months ago '17        #88
space
space
 Timberwolves said
@

Do you have a website or contact info? I want a grill for my bottom teeth
Website this weekend but you can text me now while I'm at work 7576897441
+1   

3 months ago '17        #89
space
space
 PackerTrelli3 said
Yea, gotta see the product

And u don't wanna just "even out", u have to make PROFIT. Good that ur not over charging, but as blacks, we gotta do what other races are doing. We don't succeed cuz we always giving the hook ups and deals. It's a business.

Good luck bruh!!
I know bro that's where I'm at right now figuring out the profit with my people's. See I'm not in it to make the quick money because I'm looking at the bigger picture. I wanna spread the wealth but do it the right way like you said. I look at it like this I might not make alot of profit but if we get multiple sales it will even out everybody shine. You right bro we got to do better
+1   

3 months ago '17        #90
space
space
 blackninja said
@ I'm mad at you. You did this thread and you got the front page, but you don't have any pics are a website. Man! You know you have to come out with as many guns blazing as possible. Still, I am ecstatic that you are doing your thing.

Please @ me when you have your site up

Thank you bro trust me we loading the clips right now by the summer we all gonna be shinning

3 months ago '04        #92
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 1249 1249
Whats the expected ticket on a 24k lil link or rope chain.

Something like ken griffey, jordan, 90s athletes use to wear

3 months ago '04        #93
Yd4001 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,145 | Props total: 2414 2414
 Cartel Weekly said
You want both? A rope and Cuban place together? Like Gonna need piece
Shows how much I dnt know...thought they was the same. Just a thick gold chain...I'll see if I can find a pic
+1   

3 months ago '04        #94
Yd4001 12 heat pts12
space
space
 mikejuheard said
@

You make Cubans handmade or everything 3D??

Something exactly like that but probably a little thinner...just want the chain though

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '13        #95
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$33,986 | Props total: 51317 51317
 Yd4001 said
Something exactly like that but probably a little thinner...just want the chain though
All depends which MM youíre looking for

10MM or 12MM
24inches

What I would go for

3 months ago '10        #96
shawntitan 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,220 | Props total: 1423 1423
 qutaboi225 said
Yes....thats why Ben Baller was hiding behind an IG exposing NY jewlers for their imaginary diamond mine. Most them sh*ts are cvds, moisonite, or enhanced bullsh*ts. Gucci Mane and Keish just got 3 rings that if they were real would be about their combined networth. Aint no way them sh*ts is natural diamonds

Yea, that’s not diamonds, LOL....
Mariah’s 35 carat is supposedly worth 10 million. No way Gucci spent that X2. Probably moissanite...I don’t think synthetic diamonds go that big.

Last edited by shawntitan; 03-06-2019 at 05:10 PM..

3 months ago '17        #97
space
space
 shawntitan said
Yea, thatís not diamonds, LOL....
Mariahís 35 carat is supposedly worth 10 million. No way Gucci spent that X2. Probably moissanite...I donít think synthetic diamonds go that big.
They can but it will cost you

3 months ago '04        #98
Yd4001 12 heat pts12
space
space
 mikejuheard said
All depends which MM youíre looking for

10MM or 12MM
24inches

What I would go for
Looked up 1 exactly by ya measurements & that sh*t was 7 bands. Again idk much but that's dead. What's my options if any?

3 months ago '05        #100
Tha TC 69 heat pts69
space
space
$8,962 | Props total: 14037 14037
InÖ

Home      

most viewed right now
-35online now  46
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
103 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+104online now  43
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+88online now  33
NBA 10 Things you Didn't Know About The 1996 Bulls
141 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
144 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy