UK Thick Muslim shawty

most viewed right now
+99  110
83 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #76
YKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,175 | Props total: 11656 11656

[pic - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #77
YOURKINGB4EVER 27 heat pts27
space
space
$7,328 | Props total: 14279 14279
 Stuart Scott said
shes fat
I'd still beat bruh
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #78
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$454 | Props total: 779 779
 Rainhands said
And shes showing her face too? Surprised the somalian ahki's haven't regulated her yet.
the koran says cover your hair not your face,i lived in Riyadh Saudi Arabia ,you see covered face and uncovered

2 weeks ago '19        #79
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 realgunta said
tired of all the fake muslims
you know they do not have to be all covered up, in Kuwait city I saw them dressed like her in tight a*s jeans and heels. Riyadh Saudi Arabia is super conservative they covered up n good god!!! i saw some fine mofos in kuwait city. that is why i laugh at folks saying kim kardashian a*s is fake, i saw hundreds of Kim K in kuwait city at airport and the malls
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #80
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Muslim...I doubt it.

More like cosplay for likes.
nah i saw that type sh*t in kuwait city

2 weeks ago '05        #81
Micheal C. Will 34 heat pts34
space
space
$31,920 | Props total: 30477 30477
 satchseven said
nah i saw that type sh*t in kuwait city

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '19        #82
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 OCT DION said
It always makes me laugh when bi*ches take pictures like this while also wearing a hijab. Like I know Muslims ain't any different from Christians and aren't perfect and prolly don't care to be, but damn at least tone the contradiction down a lil bit and don't wear the headwrap meant to represent modesty while you also show me your a*s
that sh*t all day at malls in kuwait city bruh just some outstanding chicks

2 weeks ago '19        #83
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said

[pic - click to view]

if you never been there you cannot say anything, I been there at least 15 times while contracting in iraq, i am telling you you see some bad a*s chicks there

2 weeks ago '06        #84
realgunta 941 heat pts941
space
space
$28,149 | Props total: 54541 54541
 satchseven said
you know they do not have to be all covered up, in Kuwait city I saw them dressed like her in tight a*s jeans and heels. Riyadh Saudi Arabia is super conservative they covered up n good god!!! i saw some fine mofos in kuwait city. that is why i laugh at folks saying kim kardashian a*s is fake, i saw hundreds of Kim K in kuwait city at airport and the malls
so u saying kim k's a*s isnt fake?

2 weeks ago '05        #85
space
space
 satchseven said
if you never been there you cannot say anything, I been there at least 15 times while contracting in iraq, i am telling you you see some bad a*s chicks there
And what the fu*k does this have to with my original post though?

You quoted me weirdo, explain yourself or keep it moving off my quote button.

2 weeks ago '15        #86
2Cold 635 heat pts635
space
space
$40,194 | Props total: 176292 176292
 MACADEMICS said
bi*ch need to lay off the rice and banana

If you know, you know.
you a fool bro

2 weeks ago '15        #87
2Cold 635 heat pts635
space
space
$40,194 | Props total: 176292 176292
this bi*ch is hideous

she is bloated as fuk and probably hasnt been in a gym since physed.. cankles, cellulite, rolls you arent expecting + confidence to leave the house with that much makeup on means she aint ever been checked

yall n*ggas lust after this there are probably 4 better looking muslim chicks on here block

2 weeks ago '16        #88
Rainhands 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$653 | Props total: 3675 3675
 satchseven said
the koran says cover your hair not your face,i lived in Riyadh Saudi Arabia ,you see covered face and uncovered
It's not about showing her face. My point was she's wearing a hijab while showing her bum which basically disrespects it. She would be better off wearing jeans and normal clothes. To properly wear the hijab it must not reveal the shape of a womans body, especially not her a*s or bo*bs.

2 weeks ago '19        #89
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Rainhands said
It's not about showing her face. My point was she's wearing a hijab while showing her bum which basically disrespects it. She would be better off wearing jeans and normal clothes. To properly wear the hijab it must not reveal the shape of a womans body, especially not her a*s or bo*bs.
i am telling you all those Muslim countries not super conservative. Dubai,Kuwait city it is optional. i saw plenty of chicks in kuwait in skin tight sh*t

2 weeks ago '19        #90
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
And what the fu*k does this have to with my original post though?

You quoted me weirdo, explain yourself or keep it moving off my quote button.
no i just told you you were wrong that lil gif you shot at me was you saying i was lying you it i know it. i

2 weeks ago '17        #91
Hakeem 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2355 2355
 YKing said

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #92
space
space
 satchseven said
no i just told you you were wrong that lil gif you shot at me was you saying i was lying you it i know it. i
That was me saying I dont care, and you quoting me still doesn't have anything to do with my post saying this chick probably isn't a Muslim.

2 weeks ago '19        #93
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 realgunta said
so u saying kim k's a*s isnt fake?
yep that is dumb sh*t by folks who hating or believe the dumb sh*t only sisters can have a big a*s

2 weeks ago '19        #94
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
That was me saying I dont care, and you quoting me still doesn't have anything to do with my post saying this chick probably isn't a Muslim.
ok man

2 weeks ago '16        #95
Rainhands 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 satchseven said
i am telling you all those Muslim countries not super conservative. Dubai,Kuwait city it is optional. i saw plenty of chicks in kuwait in skin tight sh*t
And I'm telling you this chick is Somalian, and this type of dress don't run in Somalia or Muslim areas in the UK.

2 weeks ago '06        #96
realgunta 941 heat pts941
space
space
$28,149 | Props total: 54541 54541
 satchseven said
yep that is dumb sh*t by folks who hating or believe the dumb sh*t only sisters can have a big a*s

okkkkkkk bro

2 weeks ago '19        #97
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Rainhands said
And I'm telling you this chick is Somalian, and this type of dress don't run in Somalia or Muslim areas in the UK.
Somalia immigrants often poor the poor muslims always hard on the women. i am telling you what i saw in kuwait city and bahrain.even in saudi, jeddah is way more liberal than Riyadh . But you go in the countryside in kuwait it is conservative those women locked down. But i stand by my posts on what i saw in kuwait city

2 weeks ago '16        #98
Rainhands 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 satchseven said
Somalia immigrants often poor the poor muslims always hard on the women. i am telling you what i saw in kuwait city and bahrain.even in saudi, jeddah is way more liberal than Riyadh . But you go in the countryside in kuwait it is conservative those women locked down. But i stand by my posts on what i saw in kuwait city
Shutup dude. It's obvious from your posts you know nothing about Somalians and even less about Muslims other than the ones you saw in the street.

2 weeks ago '19        #99
satchseven 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Rainhands said
Shutup dude. It's obvious from your posts you know nothing about Somalians and even less about Muslims other than the ones you saw in the street.
Ok right after living 1.5 years in apartment in Riyadh surrounded by arabs while working for a saudi company full of muslims from all over the world and another 3 years in and out of kuwait staying in a local neighborhood. You talking about Britain you might as well be talking about Minneapolis.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+110online now  48
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  40
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-71online now  25
Video inside MEGAN thee STALLION just SHUT DOWN BET AWARDS after ARRIVING in SEE TH..
88 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
351 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy