Chris Brown Vintage 90s Tommy Hilfiger jacket(I'm the man video)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 months ago '15        #26
Madethagreat 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,720 | Props total: 14791 14791
eBay google vintage tommy but I think there should be some new tommy out there in the same vein as this piece

5 months ago '04        #27
GetEmDaddy902 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,258 | Props total: 3365 3365

5 months ago '04        #28
eazyvaboy 67 heat pts67
space
space
$4,468 | Props total: 16230 16230

[video - click to view]

+1   

5 months ago '05        #29
JimDinO77 21 heat pts21
space
space
$26,576 | Props total: 12477 12477
 eazyvaboy said
20 years laters... f*ggot idiot boxden members still spreading fake a*s gossip trying to fu*k up someones hustle fu*king pathetic
+2   

1 week ago '08        #30
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 8252 8252
Strong bump

But the rumour on Tommy Hilfiger actually happened in real life with Marithé François Girbaud Tommy got the blame for something Girbaud actually DID

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '05        #31
Dun Language 4365 heat pts4365
space
space
$85,654 | Props total: 61726 61726
American urban fashion in the 90s sh*tting on this euro fashion.

biker Jean's are trash

1 week ago '06        #32
LYTE 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$16,347 | Props total: 9462 9462
 flav said
Strong bump

But the rumour on Tommy Hilfiger actually happened in real life with Marithé François Girbaud Tommy got the blame for something Girbaud actually DID

First I heard this 1 with Girbaud?
So out of curiosity, who said it?
+1   

1 week ago '08        #33
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 8252 8252
 LYTE said
First I heard this 1 with Girbaud?
So out of curiosity, who said it?
Girbaud himself

That said, Girbaud’s rap-fueled rise wasn’t always a comfortable one. François Girbaud made a stir in 2007 after a New York Observer reporter caught him expressing his discomfort with the label’s perception in the US

“Somewhere, the company was running too much in some direction, too much in hip-hop stuff,” Mr. Girbaud, 62, told the Transom (perhaps taking a page from the playbook of a compatriot who last year expressed disdainful befuddlement toward rappers’ loyalty to the Champagne label Cristal). He was wearing a black-collared shirt over baggy black jeans, which were adorned with a single drooping silver chain that smacked against his knee as he strode through the streamlined space. “To be just connected in the hip-hop stuff is other brand; there is people like Russell Simmons or Damon Dash or Puff Daddy or all this kind. I’m not the rap people. Sure, we introduced the baggy jeans, we introduced stonewashed and all this stuff in the 60’s or 70’s, I never target just to be ethnic. It’s stupid.”

[pic - click to view]

When it comes to his own self-expression, Mr. Girbaud seems to think that the exigencies of marketing are cramping his style. “I have to talk like that”—he flashed a gang hand-sign—“and speak like that”—he flashed another gang hand-sign—“and move like that”—he grabbed his crotch—“and it’s ridiculous!” Now he was shouting. “What we bring into the market was always innovative, and I feel now I am trapped and I have to just talk the same way, like I have to have skulls and some kind of snakes. It’s boring, it’s really boring!”

[pic - click to view]

^^This today wouldn't fly, hiphopDX was a bit forgiving back in '07
Will the Hip Hop community take great offense to this? We’ll keep you posted.
this was also verified by other outlets at the time, and NY Observer is rated as having high factual reporting

Last edited by flav; 06-11-2019 at 05:24 AM..

1 week ago '06        #34
LYTE 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$16,347 | Props total: 9462 9462
 flav said
Girbaud himself

That said, Girbaud’s rap-fueled rise wasn’t always a comfortable one. François Girbaud made a stir in 2007 after a New York Observer reporter caught him expressing his discomfort with the label’s perception in the US

“Somewhere, the company was running too much in some direction, too much in hip-hop stuff,” Mr. Girbaud, 62, told the Transom (perhaps taking a page from the playbook of a compatriot who last year expressed disdainful befuddlement toward rappers’ loyalty to the Champagne label Cristal). He was wearing a black-collared shirt over baggy black jeans, which were adorned with a single drooping silver chain that smacked against his knee as he strode through the streamlined space. “To be just connected in the hip-hop stuff is other brand; there is people like Russell Simmons or Damon Dash or Puff Daddy or all this kind. I’m not the rap people. Sure, we introduced the baggy jeans, we introduced stonewashed and all this stuff in the 60’s or 70’s, I never target just to be ethnic. It’s stupid.”

[pic - click to view]

When it comes to his own self-expression, Mr. Girbaud seems to think that the exigencies of marketing are cramping his style. “I have to talk like that”—he flashed a gang hand-sign—“and speak like that”—he flashed another gang hand-sign—“and move like that”—he grabbed his crotch—“and it’s ridiculous!” Now he was shouting. “What we bring into the market was always innovative, and I feel now I am trapped and I have to just talk the same way, like I have to have skulls and some kind of snakes. It’s boring, it’s really boring!”

[pic - click to view]

^^This today wouldn't fly, hiphopDX was a bit forgiving back in '07

this was also verified by other outlets at the time, and NY Observer is rated as having high factual reporting
Thank you for providing facts
Funny thing I was looking at purchasing some Girbauds a few months ago. The designs seem cool
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+103online now  42
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
54 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-35online now  31
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
103 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+88online now  25
NBA 10 Things you Didn't Know About The 1996 Bulls
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
143 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy