Bx detectives needed...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '18        #26
BrooklynDamien 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,396 | Props total: 14922 14922
 projectd06 said
Im confused, if you are serious you coulda asked dude. I think you're clowning em and woulda caved if he asked what you were taking a picture of

Y'all n*ggas... Bro, I like the shoe. Shout to the one dude that actually tried to help identify the shoe. I want the shoe. I don't shop North face like that. Didn't even know they made sneakers like this. I ain't clowning dude. I ain't ask cuz like I said I ain't notice until I was getting up off the train. The shoe was clean and the design and color scheme is dope to me. Already had the phone in my hand. Took 2 seconds to snap the pic. I didn't even look at it until I posted it here days later. Pic all blurry and sh*t.... Y'all got me... This is my first day outta my basement and I'm tryna adjust to society as a former incel lol

3 weeks ago '05        #27
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,659 | Props total: 12920 12920
 BrooklynDamien said
Y'all n*ggas... Bro, I like the shoe. Shout to the one dude that actually tried to help identify the shoe. I want the shoe. I don't shop North face like that. Didn't even know they made sneakers like this. I ain't clowning dude. I ain't ask cuz like I said I ain't notice until I was getting up off the train. The shoe was clean and the design and color scheme is dope to me. Already had the phone in my hand. Took 2 seconds to snap the pic. I didn't even look at it until I posted it here days later. Pic all blurry and sh*t.... Y'all got me... This is my first day outta my basement and I'm tryna adjust to society as a former incel lol
Hahaha man my bad then, sorry dude folks on the internet stupid and i dont ever know whether i should take something serious or not, trolling really is sarcasm on steroids. To be fair i a*sumed you we're knocking his shoes because dudes woulda ribbed me for rocking north face shoes back when i cared. All about color and style so glad ur not stuck on the brand sh*t.

I TAKE IT BACK
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #28
back 
space
space
space
$21 | Props total: 45 45
you need to worry about your sh*tty a*s phone

2 weeks ago '04        #29
CPizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 444 444
damn feel sorry for u its summer you still rockin North Face
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  16
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+124online now  8
Video inside “While yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Game Theory: YOUTUBE IS KILLING GAMING!!!
47 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
311 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy