Educated Blaq Queens Explain Why They Only Like Hood Dudes

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '15        #51
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$30,896 | Props total: 32944 32944
 AlmondBrown said
How is that? All I did was post teh video THEY put online. I used THEIR title for teh thread.

Yeah. I am a snitch. I snitch on actual racist. Now quote some racist sh*t i've said on this site.
You have no proof any of these woman had college degrees. You used stereotypical language to get a reaction. Your main goal is to stir racial disharmony amongst members of this forum. You're a cancer and a snitch.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #52
thegod 
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 1494 1494
1. Dude is asking a bunch of ratchet looking joints why women love hood n*ggas. I know there are women who like "bad boys", but of course these chicks love hood n*ggas lol. Thats what they know. Most change their tune when they are too many pounds, too many kids, or too many years of age too late for any "good guy" to want to give them a 2nd look.

2. The joint at 3:23 in the first vid was cute as fu*k. I skimmed through and happened to catch her. Her a*s looking like she got on a wetsuit and is about to hop on a surf board had me like wtf though lol.
+4   

2 months ago '18        #53
AlmondBrown 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$514 | Props total: 1409 1409
 uoeno said
Here is the important question.

why the fu*k would a 'good guy' even want to date a bi*ch who likes hood n*ggas?

i would never a*sociate with a hoodrat bi*ch.

let those bi*ches date who they want, and do not save them
That is the point bro.

These n*ggas call anybody who likes or post a white woman a c**n on here. But get mad when I post sh*t like this. Calling me a racist

And a snitch for reporting actual racist comments.

You can tell what type of n*ggas frequent this site, by the way they're defending this. They're those ain't sh*t hood n*ggas. All ways talking about white supremacy, but find no issue with the type of mindset that creates all the issues in teh Black community.

2 months ago '15        #54
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,944 | Props total: 20555 20555
Lotta Stockholm on the first page, this is foolishness
+1   

2 months ago '18        #55
space
space
space
 drose1985 said
You have no proof any of these woman had college degrees. You used stereotypical language to get a reaction. Your main goal is to stir racial disharmony amongst members of this forum. You're a cancer and a snitch.
I have no proof? That's what the actual video says dumbass. The video was shot at some event for these educated queens.

yes, I do snitch on actual racist like you f*g.

2 months ago '12        #56
LurkerSince2010 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 5265 5265
Yall gotta stop with that " bashing black women" claim when examples of a few of them wanting no good "thug" n*ggas gets brought up.

Biggest thing is you cant generalize. You got hoes like this who look for bums,then some from the burbs that want the opposite.If anything videos like this show you what type of women to avoid.

Theres even white chicks that only want thug n*ggas these days...
+13   

2 months ago '18        #57
space
space
space
 Mtyjoejnblkblnd said
fu*k outta here with all that bullsh*t, where'd you get your stats? what is the sample size? there are dozens of millions of black women in america. you're just battling your ignorant generalizations with other people's ignorant generalizations.
The US census bi*ch n*gga. Everything I posted was demographic data that you can fu*king Google. This common knowledge to everyone but you dumb a*s hood/hotep n*ggas. That's why you keep losing

Now go listen to Tariq tell you it's White supremacy. When the problem is right here in your face dumbass.

2 months ago '15        #58
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
 AlmondBrown said
I have no proof? That's what the actual video says dumbass. The video was shot at some event for these educated queens.

yes, I do snitch on actual racist like you f*g.
Video equals proof lol. Like I said you a racist snitch bi*ch whose been banned for such actions. Snitching getting banned holding d*ck for another growman pure pus*y lol.

2 months ago '15        #59
WhyEsElvrSurfer 105 heat pts105
space
space
$15,546 | Props total: 19891 19891
 AlmondBrown said
Based on what exactly. Care to produce some evidence? I prepared to prove my point of view. Are you?
Oh I’ve seen the stats.

Stats say women of all color getting treated like sh*t.

Some worse than others.

Amazing how much a large population of certain groups living in poor environments can tip scales against stats.

But, maybe none of that matters to you to because all you see is a chance to sh*t on Black people because you have an inability to reflect on the things holding you back from what you want in life, and instead look for a scapegoat.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '17        #60
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$19,454 | Props total: 43128 43128
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
Probably because those n*ggas exude confidence in what they do and people are also attracted things that get their blood flowing aka thrills, good or bad.

Then add in the fact that the s*xy bad boy/girl image is marketable as fu*k to people in general and you can do the math.

But hey, continue dissing and listening to n*ggas that diss Black women so you can feel better that the ones you want prolly ain’t talkin to you.
Nah this can't be defended..

2 months ago '18        #61
space
space
space
 drose1985 said
Video equals proof lol. Like I said you a racist snitch bi*ch whose been banned for such actions. Snitching getting banned holding d*ck for another growman pure pus*y lol.
No. i got banned, because I used a word i should not have used. I don't blame Ronnie for that. Those are teh rules.

And, yes. The video title is proof. As if I know these bi*ches in real life. As I said. i used their tittle f*ggot.

I'm on yo a*s too fu*k n*gga. Don't get caught saying the wrong sh*t on here like you usually do. i'm putting a bounty on your account. f*ggots like you don't need to be on here.

Last edited by AlmondBrown; 01-10-2019 at 11:17 PM..

2 months ago '15        #62
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
 AlmondBrown said
No. i got banned, because I used a word i should not have used. I don't blame Ronnie for that. Those are teh rules.

And, yes. The video title is proof. As if I know these bi*ches in real life. As I said. i used their tittle f*ggot.

I'm on you a*s too fu*k n*gga. Don't get caught saying the wrong sh*t on here like you usually do. i'm putting a bounty on your account. f*ggots like you don't need to be on here.
Can't even articulate yourself without using the n word f*ggot lol. Where your dad at? You on here looking for a father figure sucking d*ck. Get off your knees f*ggot and go play in traffic with your ignorant rhetoric. f*ggot equates a video title to proof. Know your type , got dissed by a black woman now your pus*y sore. I'll spit on you in person and smack your nose off your face pus*y
+1   

2 months ago '18        #63
space
space
space
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
Oh I’ve seen the stats.

Stats say women of all color getting treated like sh*t.

Some worse than others.

Amazing how much a large population of certain groups living in poor environments can tip scales against stats.

But, maybe none of that matters to you to because all you see is a chance to sh*t on Black people because you have an inability to reflect on the things holding you back from what you want in life, and instead look for a scapegoat.
So, it's confirmed that you're a woman pretending to be a man. that's why you're so mad?

Holding me back? From what exactly. My life is great. I happy with my decisions. I'm just here to clown these dumb n*ggas and these ratchet hoes. They don't even realize how dumb they are.

These so called pro-black in here f*ghting tooth and nail to defend the very sh*t they claim they're trying to remedy. I guess it will all be ok as long as we don't talk about sh*t like this lol

Don't talk about your people even if they';re fu*king up lol Dumb sh*t.

2 months ago '18        #64
space
space
space
 drose1985 said
Can't even articulate yourself without using the n word f*ggot lol. Where your dad at? You on here looking for a father figure sucking d*ck. Get off your knees f*ggot and go play in traffic with your ignorant rhetoric. f*ggot equates a video title to proof. Know your type , got dissed by a black woman now your pus*y sore. I'll spit on you in person and smack your nose off your face pus*y
No. I can't, because it describes you idiots so well.

I find it funny that you straight men always talking about some gay sh*t. What straight man thinks about another man sucking d*ck?

As far as being rejected by Black women goes

I haven't looked at a Black queen since I was 14. but you're are right. In those days I was the type of guy they didn't want, but not because I was a square, because I was poor.

But now I'm also the type of man they call a c**n and a sellout, because I'm successful, and i only fu*k with the women who fu*ked with me then.

I'm tired of these black hoes mean mugging me and my lady when we're out on the town. Mad cause I take good care of my Becky (s). Tired of them hoes hating on social media because their hood n*ggas like you failed to provide an protect them. Mad cause they made bad choices and got left with side babies.

So, these bi*ches want to talk. Lets talk. No it's not black men it's you. i'm happy with how it turned out for me. Why aren't you?

Last edited by AlmondBrown; 01-11-2019 at 04:50 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '17        #65
nfamous 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$327 | Props total: 524 524
Educated Blaq Queens? Nicca stop trollin'
Where you find these dirty bltches?

Ratchet a*s hoez lookin like streetwalkers mane

2 months ago '16        #66
TrillSp 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 8762 8762
Every woman want a “hood n*gga” till sh*t actually gets hood.
Chicks be happy as hell to ride in that passenger seat while her “hood n*gga” hit licks... Till n*ggas rob him at the stoplight for his re-up money.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #67
space
space
 AlmondBrown said
So, it's confirmed that you're a woman pretending to be a man. that's why you're so mad?
Is that what you got from that?

How insecure are you in your place in the world as a 2520 that you have to come up with bullsh*t like that

I doubt anything else you said about your life is true.

I’m sorry black women have hurt you to the point you have to seek out Black men who also speak down on them to try and justify your misdirected hatred, while also hating said Black men just because they’re black.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #68
fearlessherojg 
space
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 2993 2993

I don't really see anything shocking with what they are saying and it doesn't condemn us black men in the ways that some of us might think.

Considering that black women on average are far more educated than us, just purely based on the numbers they'll likely be with a black man who isn't nearly as educated.

Black women have about two-thirds of of all bachelor degrees earned by african americans and like 70% of the masters degrees.

There's a different and deeper conversation to be had about why that is but I'll tell you it ain't because we're not capable and it's not because we've made some completely conscious choice about it.

+6   

2 months ago '19        #69
DQuick Graphics 
space
space
$59 | Props total: 65 65
What's the point of this thread? (serious question)

2 months ago '15        #70
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
 AlmondBrown said
No. I can't, because it describes you idiots so well.

I find it funny that you straight men always talking about some gay sh*t. What straight man thinks about another man sucking d*ck?

As far as being rejected by Black women goes

I haven't looked at a Black queen since I was 14. but you're are right. In those days I was the type of guy they didn't want, but not because I was a square, because I was poor.

But now I am also the type of man they call a c**n and a sellout, because I am successful, and only I fu*k with the women who fu*ked with me then.

I'm tired of these black hoes mean mugging me and my lady when we're out on the town. Mad cause I take good care of my Becky (s). Tired of them hoes hating on social media, because they're hood n*ggas like you failed to provide an protect them. Mad cause they made bad choices and got left with side babies.

So, these bi*ches want to talk. Lets talk. No it's not black men it's you. i'm happy with how it turned out for me. Why aren't you?
You was one of them dirty bummy country bumpkins coming up. It all makes sense now sheriff clarke.

2 months ago '18        #71
space
space
space
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
Is that what you got from that?

How insecure are you in your place in the world as a 2520 that you have to come up with bullsh*t like that

I doubt anything else you said about your life is true.

I’m sorry black women have hurt you to the point you have to seek out Black men who also speak down on them to try and justify your misdirected hatred, while also hating said Black men just because they’re black.
What black men did I seek out to talk down on them? The video i posted was theirs.

What hurt exactly? Please explain your psycho analysis of someone you don't even know. I'll be waiting for you to say what i know you're going to say. So, I can expose you and make you look even stupider than you've already made yourself come across.

2 months ago '18        #72
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 1398 1398
What’s the point of this thread?

2 months ago '18        #73
space
space
space
 fearlessherojg said

I don't really see anything shocking with what they are saying and it doesn't condemn us black men in the ways that some of us might think.

Considering that black women on average are far more educated than us, just purely based on the numbers they'll likely be with a black man who isn't nearly as educated.

Black women have about two-thirds of of all bachelor degrees earned by african americans and like 70% of the masters degrees.

There's a different and deeper conversation to be had about why that is but I'll tell you it ain't because we're not capable and it's not because we've made some completely conscious choice about it.

Everything you said is a lie. That is true for a certain year, but not in general.< Not mention education is a fluid concept. Considering a college degree isn't the only education isn't teh only thing that counts education. Not to mention that Black men in general are worth far more than Black women on average.

Last edited by AlmondBrown; 01-10-2019 at 11:57 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '18        #74
space
space
space
 drose1985 said
You was one of them dirty bummy country bumpkins coming up. It all makes sense now sheriff clarke.
Yes, I was. Now I'm a sellout c**n cause i live in a gated community with only white people I only date white bi*ches, and I don't a*sociate with black hoes, hood n*ggas or broke 9-5 n*ggas. Life sure comes full circle.

"I said back then they" You know the rest.

Last edited by AlmondBrown; 01-11-2019 at 04:52 AM..

2 months ago '15        #75
space
space
 AlmondBrown said
What black men did I seek out to talk down on them? The video i posted was theirs.
I’m sure you just randomly picked out some black man talking down about black women just out of pure coincidence.

Nothing malicious in that or this thread at all.

Hell, I’m sure you absolutely love black people.

Especially when they’re doing work for you!

Why I bet you even have at least 3 black friends that you’re willing to let in the house, especially with their “mulatto” children!
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+74online now  39
Being ugly: my experience... Damn.
110 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+60online now  29
NBA Lonzo Ball DELETE & UNFOLLOW LAVAR BALL, BBB, (LaMelo Say "THANK 4 GETTIN ..
256 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+49online now  27
Video inside Simpsons Clips That Get You Every time...
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+16online now  16
Video inside I Just Watched US. Help me figure it out! (Spoiler Alerts)
170 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy