R. Kelly in a STAND OFF in V75 Club with Police and Gangs

most viewed right now
+22  256
28 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '17        #101
AllWins 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 6814 6814
 Iduzdis said
I know what I said. Heís not slept with infants so heís not pedophile. A 14 year old is not an infant.

Da fuq you talking about?

3 months ago '17        #102
Lite 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,667 | Props total: 14112 14112
 illsoul440 said
Bro fu*k all that, tha majority of the entertainment buisness is shady,evil and built off the same sh*t they tryna take kells down..

There's a long list of celebs bro the fu*kin POPE was a pedo, the catholic church b fu*kn kids... nobody comes after nobody until it's a black or latino man
just look at the kevin hart situation... they tried to k*ll dude career yet when they dug up some other folks tweets.. no outrage.. nothing

r kels
budden
cyn

if be your own people too tryna dead everything you got or worked for.... but if you're you get the pass
+2   

3 months ago '18        #103
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
$872 | Props total: 2181 2181
 Turfaholic3 said
I stated in another thread, Kellz is most definitely wrong. And also this #Metoo sh*t is trash.

How about convincing Kellz to get some help? Nah instead its about breaking him down. Making him pay. More unity and less separation.

That ugly a*s #Metoo founder doesnt realize she's just as cancerous as R. Kelly.
I highly doubt sheís as cancerous as Kellz
Bruh you seen the doc? Lol

3 months ago '18        #104
shooter 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$964 | Props total: 3511 3511
 zone3cp said
They gave Kellz free promo.....Trust me itís some freaky bi*ches who wanna get into some k*nky sh*t these chicks talked about.

Better than a Craigslist ad when it was popping.

This Like a bi*ch on IG talking sh*t saying the s*x was good but you dogged her.

I have personally met women like I know who use to to fu*k with and I heard about you. Her even saying that and continuing to have a convo letís you know she down for the fu*k sh*t.

Imagine having game and rich= DM flooded

He donít even have to search no more. Heís gonna have willing participants for his shenanigans.
This is unfortunately true. This documentary is gonna bring him more young women who want what he's giving.

This nga is burning every 1 of these chicks and they still line up for the p*ss parade.
+3   

3 months ago '14        #105
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,966 | Props total: 44105 44105
 illsoul440 said
Bro fu*k all that, tha majority of the entertainment buisness is shady,evil and built off the same sh*t they tryna take kells down..

There's a long list of celebs bro the fu*kin POPE was a pedo, the catholic church b fu*kn kids... nobody comes after nobody until it's a black or latino man
Did you miss all of 2017-2018?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And that's just scratching the surface

fu*k is you talking about?
+6   

3 months ago '05        #106
kriskross00 128 heat pts128
space
space
$22,511 | Props total: 39413 39413
 illsoul440 said

Yall n*ggas spend ur whole life bein ignorant

But but but a*s n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+3   

3 months ago '18        #107
Steve Gee97 6 heat pts
space
space
$666 | Props total: 1415 1415
 g lobo said

showing us that side
I had to add the Cosby smiley just to illustrate my point. But seriously they should give Kelly a brutal beatdown though just for the fact they have daughters

3 months ago '05        #108
space
space
 Sphynx said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It doesnt support his narrative so he will ignore the both of us

Idk what happened to my race..idk why they are so insecure...its sad...do dirt get busted...with the way the internet works not things move rapidly...of corse they wernt gonna do this sh*t to elvis 50 years ago but if he was 30 now and the sh*t happened best believe hed be on the summer jam screen to...

We would rather make an excuse like "but the pope!" Instead of "damn that n*gga r*ped 14 year old girls he needs to be locked up"

Last edited by kriskross00; 01-10-2019 at 12:21 PM..

3 months ago '14        #109
Spot Rusherz 237 heat pts237
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 36869 36869
@ this ainít no got dam standoff wit police

n*gga in the club wit the bi*ches chilling.
+3   

3 months ago '14        #110
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$11,966 | Props total: 44105 44105
 kriskross00 said
It doesnt support his narrative so he will ignore the both of us
That sh*t is just goofy willful ignorance.

Next he gon say, "but which of them had a documentary made about them?"

As if a 3 day documentary on the LIFETIME network is worse than being the subject of the 24/7 mainstream news cycle for MONTHS

Mainstream media not even talking about R. Kelly no more. They cancelled him, and they moved on. It's all just n*ggas at this point who keep talking about it every single day on forums/blogs/urban radio etc. That's worse for him than anything "they" doing

3 months ago '04        #111
Young Fab 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,632 | Props total: 19681 19681
 Rule 336 said
Salute to Kells. They want to see him humble, apologetic, and broken. At this point your fans are gonna always be your fans, and your detractors will always be your detractors. Nothing upsets people more than seeing you keep your head held high when they think you should be cowering. Looks like most of the people in there screaming for Kells are black women. This metoo sh*t is such a joke.
Word.

If this whole situation don't show black men that nobody has our backs not even our women then nothin will.

sh*t is disgusting.
+1   

3 months ago '05        #112
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,957 | Props total: 10429 10429
 datVAkid said
This n*gga is a known pedofile and s*x offender and yaw supporting him? foh
Where is the same energy for the hundreds of other white guys that were accused in #metoo. I don't see those guys facing jail time. It's funny how you've been programmed to only have this energy towards black entertainers with no real power though.

3 months ago '13        #113
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,248 | Props total: 25670 25670
 Turfaholic3 said
I stated in another thread, Kellz is most definitely wrong. And also this #Metoo sh*t is trash.

How about convincing Kellz to get some help? Nah instead its about breaking him down. Making him pay. More unity and less separation.

That ugly a*s #Metoo founder doesnt realize she's just as cancerous as R. Kelly.
You hypocritical fukks didnít give a damn about a s*x offender getting dragged until you liked his music. FOH.
+1   

3 months ago '05        #114
space
space
 4REAL said
Where is the same energy for the hundreds of other white guys that were accused in #metoo. I don't see those guys facing jail time. It's funny how you've been programmed to only have this energy towards black entertainers with no real power though.
R kelly is in jail? Since when?

3 months ago '13        #115
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,248 | Props total: 25670 25670
 4REAL said
n*gga stfu with the pedo caping

[video - click to view]

3 months ago '05        #116
space
space
 Sphynx said
That sh*t is just goofy willful ignorance.

Next he gon say, "but which of them had a documentary made about them?"

As if a 3 day documentary on the LIFETIME network is worse than being the subject of the 24/7 mainstream news cycle for MONTHS

Mainstream media not even talking about R. Kelly no more. They cancelled him, and they moved on. It's all just n*ggas at this point who keep talking about it every single day on forums/blogs/urban radio etc. That's worse for him than anything "they" doing
Agreed bruh..sh*t is sad..."wheres that energy for white people who do it too? "

3 months ago '18        #117
Dehone 
space
space
$3,123 | Props total: 9224 9224
R Kelly is trash and metoo is trash. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone in that documentary still have his music in rotation...... i'm also listening to bump n grind remix as I type this.....ripped from youtube of course.
+3   

3 months ago '17        #118
FreeSmoke 65 heat pts65
space
space
$3,806 | Props total: 11960 11960
Reading title alone made me spit food

3 months ago '05        #119
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Sphynx said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

kriskross00 said
Yall n*ggas spend ur whole life bein ignorant

But but but a*s n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

None of these guys are being thrown in the fire the way Kelly is being dragged now and none of these guys will see the inside of a jail. However, a famous black celebrity is in jail over #metoo but not 1 of these guys will have any real punishment. Let's be real.
+4   

3 months ago '13        #120
DiegoRivera 29 heat pts29
space
space
$5,422 | Props total: 24209 24209
 Rule 336 said
Salute to Kells. They want to see him humble, apologetic, and broken. At this point your fans are gonna always be your fans, and your detractors will always be your detractors. Nothing upsets people more than seeing you keep your head held high when they think you should be cowering. Looks like most of the people in there screaming for Kells are black women. This metoo sh*t is such a joke.
This n*gga forced a 17 year old to have a threesome with a 14 year old and she didn't know the little girl's age until 2 years later when she slipped up and told her, when they were all still having s*x. He made a girl accidentally molest a child.

That is exhibit A of a whole alphabet my n*gga, stop.

3 months ago '05        #121
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
n*gga stfu with the pedo caping

Oh stop it, you idiot. Yes, and this story has been all but lost in the news cycle. You have to dig to find it, meanwhile an R.Kelly docu-series is all over TV.

3 months ago '18        #122
Dehone 
space
space
$3,123 | Props total: 9224 9224
And Kells can get help in prison.

3 months ago '05        #123
space
space
 4REAL said
None of these guys are being thrown in the fire the way Kelly is being dragged now and none of these guys will see the inside of a jail. However, a famous black celebrity is in jail over #metoo but not 1 of these guys will have any real punishment. Let's be real.
All of them were taken off of there shows or had them canceled..people are staying away from Weinstein productuons wtf are you talkin about bruh?

Did Bill Cosby r*pe those women or not? If ur answer is Yes then wtf are we talkin about?

3 months ago '14        #124
Spot Rusherz 237 heat pts237
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 36869 36869
 4REAL said
A judge in the case dropped s*xual harassment charges made from Ashley Judd against Weinstein also.
+2   

3 months ago '05        #125
space
space
 4REAL said
Oh stop it, you idiot. Yes, and this story has been all but lost in the news cycle. You have to dig to find it, meanwhile an R.Kelly docu-series is all over TV.

[pic - click to view]

Digging must be right on top of the google search

Home      

most viewed right now
+45online now  41
I just gotta smash raw, fam....
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+130online now  31
Image(s) inside They'd Call Me A Sellout C**n If I Brought Her Home
142 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+90online now  31
Image(s) inside 6 Books Jay-Z Lives By
114 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  10
Video inside Gemini Man (2019) - Official Trailer (Featuring Will Smith & Will Smith)
55 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy