R. Kelly in a STAND OFF in V75 Club with Police and Gangs

most viewed right now
+17  149
55 comments @misc
most viewed right now
42 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #101
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 4862 4862
 Iduzdis said
I know what I said. He’s not slept with infants so he’s not pedophile. A 14 year old is not an infant.

Da fuq you talking about?

2 weeks ago '17        #102
Lite 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,146 | Props total: 12618 12618
 illsoul440 said
Bro fu*k all that, tha majority of the entertainment buisness is shady,evil and built off the same sh*t they tryna take kells down..

There's a long list of celebs bro the fu*kin POPE was a pedo, the catholic church b fu*kn kids... nobody comes after nobody until it's a black or latino man
just look at the kevin hart situation... they tried to k*ll dude career yet when they dug up some other folks tweets.. no outrage.. nothing

r kels
budden
cyn

if be your own people too tryna dead everything you got or worked for.... but if you're you get the pass
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #103
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
$280 | Props total: 844 844
 Turfaholic3 said
I stated in another thread, Kellz is most definitely wrong. And also this #Metoo sh*t is trash.

How about convincing Kellz to get some help? Nah instead its about breaking him down. Making him pay. More unity and less separation.

That ugly a*s #Metoo founder doesnt realize she's just as cancerous as R. Kelly.
I highly doubt she’s as cancerous as Kellz
Bruh you seen the doc? Lol

2 weeks ago '18        #104
shooter 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$442 | Props total: 1469 1469
 zone3cp said
They gave Kellz free promo.....Trust me it’s some freaky bi*ches who wanna get into some k*nky sh*t these chicks talked about.

Better than a Craigslist ad when it was popping.

This Like a bi*ch on IG talking sh*t saying the s*x was good but you dogged her.

I have personally met women like I know who use to to fu*k with and I heard about you. Her even saying that and continuing to have a convo let’s you know she down for the fu*k sh*t.

Imagine having game and rich= DM flooded

He don’t even have to search no more. He’s gonna have willing participants for his shenanigans.
This is unfortunately true. This documentary is gonna bring him more young women who want what he's giving.

This nga is burning every 1 of these chicks and they still line up for the p*ss parade.
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #105
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$10,738 | Props total: 36930 36930
 illsoul440 said
Bro fu*k all that, tha majority of the entertainment buisness is shady,evil and built off the same sh*t they tryna take kells down..

There's a long list of celebs bro the fu*kin POPE was a pedo, the catholic church b fu*kn kids... nobody comes after nobody until it's a black or latino man
Did you miss all of 2017-2018?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And that's just scratching the surface

fu*k is you talking about?
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #106
kriskross00 124 heat pts124
space
space
$21,662 | Props total: 33739 33739
 illsoul440 said

Yall n*ggas spend ur whole life bein ignorant

But but but a*s n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #107
Steve Gee97 6 heat pts
space
space
$407 | Props total: 824 824
 g lobo said

showing us that side
I had to add the Cosby smiley just to illustrate my point. But seriously they should give Kelly a brutal beatdown though just for the fact they have daughters

2 weeks ago '05        #108
space
space
 Sphynx said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It doesnt support his narrative so he will ignore the both of us

Idk what happened to my race..idk why they are so insecure...its sad...do dirt get busted...with the way the internet works not things move rapidly...of corse they wernt gonna do this sh*t to elvis 50 years ago but if he was 30 now and the sh*t happened best believe hed be on the summer jam screen to...

We would rather make an excuse like "but the pope!" Instead of "damn that n*gga r*ped 14 year old girls he needs to be locked up"

Last edited by kriskross00; 01-10-2019 at 01:21 PM..

2 weeks ago '14        #109
Spot Rusherz 189 heat pts189
space
space
$11,320 | Props total: 27105 27105
@ this ain’t no got dam standoff wit police

n*gga in the club wit the bi*ches chilling.
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #110
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$10,738 | Props total: 36930 36930
 kriskross00 said
It doesnt support his narrative so he will ignore the both of us
That sh*t is just goofy willful ignorance.

Next he gon say, "but which of them had a documentary made about them?"

As if a 3 day documentary on the LIFETIME network is worse than being the subject of the 24/7 mainstream news cycle for MONTHS

Mainstream media not even talking about R. Kelly no more. They cancelled him, and they moved on. It's all just n*ggas at this point who keep talking about it every single day on forums/blogs/urban radio etc. That's worse for him than anything "they" doing

2 weeks ago '04        #111
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,728 | Props total: 17273 17273
 Rule 336 said
Salute to Kells. They want to see him humble, apologetic, and broken. At this point your fans are gonna always be your fans, and your detractors will always be your detractors. Nothing upsets people more than seeing you keep your head held high when they think you should be cowering. Looks like most of the people in there screaming for Kells are black women. This metoo sh*t is such a joke.
Word.

If this whole situation don't show black men that nobody has our backs not even our women then nothin will.

sh*t is disgusting.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #112
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,653 | Props total: 8281 8281
 datVAkid said
This n*gga is a known pedofile and s*x offender and yaw supporting him? foh
Where is the same energy for the hundreds of other white guys that were accused in #metoo. I don't see those guys facing jail time. It's funny how you've been programmed to only have this energy towards black entertainers with no real power though.

2 weeks ago '13        #113
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,211 | Props total: 23460 23460
 Turfaholic3 said
I stated in another thread, Kellz is most definitely wrong. And also this #Metoo sh*t is trash.

How about convincing Kellz to get some help? Nah instead its about breaking him down. Making him pay. More unity and less separation.

That ugly a*s #Metoo founder doesnt realize she's just as cancerous as R. Kelly.
You hypocritical fukks didn’t give a damn about a s*x offender getting dragged until you liked his music. FOH.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #114
space
space
 4REAL said
Where is the same energy for the hundreds of other white guys that were accused in #metoo. I don't see those guys facing jail time. It's funny how you've been programmed to only have this energy towards black entertainers with no real power though.
R kelly is in jail? Since when?

2 weeks ago '13        #115
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,211 | Props total: 23460 23460
 4REAL said
n*gga stfu with the pedo caping

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '05        #116
space
space
 Sphynx said
That sh*t is just goofy willful ignorance.

Next he gon say, "but which of them had a documentary made about them?"

As if a 3 day documentary on the LIFETIME network is worse than being the subject of the 24/7 mainstream news cycle for MONTHS

Mainstream media not even talking about R. Kelly no more. They cancelled him, and they moved on. It's all just n*ggas at this point who keep talking about it every single day on forums/blogs/urban radio etc. That's worse for him than anything "they" doing
Agreed bruh..sh*t is sad..."wheres that energy for white people who do it too? "

2 weeks ago '18        #117
Dehone 
space
space
$2,277 | Props total: 6572 6572
R Kelly is trash and metoo is trash. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone in that documentary still have his music in rotation...... i'm also listening to bump n grind remix as I type this.....ripped from youtube of course.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #118
FreeSmoke 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,276 | Props total: 10549 10549
Reading title alone made me spit food

2 weeks ago '05        #119
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Sphynx said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

kriskross00 said
Yall n*ggas spend ur whole life bein ignorant

But but but a*s n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

None of these guys are being thrown in the fire the way Kelly is being dragged now and none of these guys will see the inside of a jail. However, a famous black celebrity is in jail over #metoo but not 1 of these guys will have any real punishment. Let's be real.
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #120
DiegoRivera 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,960 | Props total: 21459 21459
 Rule 336 said
Salute to Kells. They want to see him humble, apologetic, and broken. At this point your fans are gonna always be your fans, and your detractors will always be your detractors. Nothing upsets people more than seeing you keep your head held high when they think you should be cowering. Looks like most of the people in there screaming for Kells are black women. This metoo sh*t is such a joke.
This n*gga forced a 17 year old to have a threesome with a 14 year old and she didn't know the little girl's age until 2 years later when she slipped up and told her, when they were all still having s*x. He made a girl accidentally molest a child.

That is exhibit A of a whole alphabet my n*gga, stop.

2 weeks ago '05        #121
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
n*gga stfu with the pedo caping

Oh stop it, you idiot. Yes, and this story has been all but lost in the news cycle. You have to dig to find it, meanwhile an R.Kelly docu-series is all over TV.

2 weeks ago '18        #122
Dehone 
space
space
$2,277 | Props total: 6572 6572
And Kells can get help in prison.

2 weeks ago '05        #123
space
space
 4REAL said
None of these guys are being thrown in the fire the way Kelly is being dragged now and none of these guys will see the inside of a jail. However, a famous black celebrity is in jail over #metoo but not 1 of these guys will have any real punishment. Let's be real.
All of them were taken off of there shows or had them canceled..people are staying away from Weinstein productuons wtf are you talkin about bruh?

Did Bill Cosby r*pe those women or not? If ur answer is Yes then wtf are we talkin about?

2 weeks ago '14        #124
Spot Rusherz 189 heat pts189
space
space
$11,320 | Props total: 27105 27105
 4REAL said
A judge in the case dropped s*xual harassment charges made from Ashley Judd against Weinstein also.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #125
space
space
 4REAL said
Oh stop it, you idiot. Yes, and this story has been all but lost in the news cycle. You have to dig to find it, meanwhile an R.Kelly docu-series is all over TV.

[pic - click to view]

Digging must be right on top of the google search

Home      

most viewed right now
+67online now  56
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+61online now  42
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
189 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+161online now  22
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  20
audio inside OFFICIAL: Boogie - Everything For Sale (Shady Debut Album) 1/25 [ANTICI..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+74online now  15
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+76online now  13
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Jan 22 - FBI agents warn of hardships from gov't shutdown
65 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy