R. Kelly in a STAND OFF in V75 Club with Police and Gangs

most viewed right now
73 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+28  101
84 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #51
TaxStoneCooked 92 heat pts92
space
space
$14,865 | Props total: 36265 36265
Left untouched.

All his security got Permits hope they k*ll a few gangbanger

2 weeks ago '18        #52
StillSFamilyRep 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,561 | Props total: 6889 6889
 Rule 336 said
Question.. If you guys feel so strongly about this topic why don't you guys provide monetary backing for support groups of women who have been abused? Even if you aren't financially able to provide money then surely you could find guys who share your thought processes and organize local organizations that focus on helping abused women. If y'all truly feel strongly about this issue and want change why don't y'all take the proper channels in real life to do your part in changing things surrounding this issue even if it's just at a local level? Not to sound disrespectful, but telling us you dislike R. Kelly on a hiphop forum isn't gonna help change things bro.
All fu*king facts

2 weeks ago '17        #53
Petieparker 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 7274 7274
 Rule 336 said
Salute to Kells. They want to see him humble, apologetic, and broken. At this point your fans are gonna always be your fans, and your detractors will always be your detractors. Nothing upsets people more than seeing you keep your head held high when they think you should be cowering. Looks like most of the people in there screaming for Kells are black women. This metoo sh*t is such a joke.
You salute R Kelly but anytime a black athlete gets political you bash them at the drop of a dime?

@ a pedo is your Hero

n*ggas have no dignity or self respect
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #54
space
space
 datVAkid said
1. Dont call me brother, you are not kin to me, related to me, share the same standards, morals, or views and perspective on life with me.

2. You do not know what I do outside of the internet, in my day to day life. You do not know what organizations and community service groups I do on the regularly to support those at a disadvantage.
You a fu*kin simp with a woman for a best friend.

2 weeks ago '17        #55
space
space
 datVAkid said
Im part of DASH DC and my cousins non profit helps out my sisters place in DC...

What else?

I also have plenty of close friends who were molested and r*ped that i help support afterwards.
Yeah you onlybbe around lying women you the gay best friend.

2 weeks ago '18        #56
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
$793 | Props total: 2982 2982
 Kno said
PREACH if youíre gunna be a pedophile you gotta comit all the way, you canít back down you gotta be an arrogant naracisst when youíre out here fu*kin with children! Salute that beautifully gifted pedophile!

PREACH! When pedophiles proudly and unapologetically fu*k around with the children in public we should be nicely convincing them to consider help.

You donít try to kick a pedophile when heís down! When I know somebody fu*ked some kids I wanna see some unity with that mother fu*ker!
@ me when you're ready to have intelligent convo. Yes pedophilia is a very sick mental disorder. But pointing it out and causing shame isnt going to cure the problem.

2 weeks ago '17        #57
Petieparker 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 7274 7274
 Turfaholic3 said
Sorry you're having a hard time following along. Its easy to say lock him up. Im not for taking anybody away from they kids and placing them in a jail cell. I agree, R. Kelly is a pedo. But dont be a sucka for anybody just because they look good saying they're for a good cause. Them #metoo bi*ches wasnt at R. Kelly house holding a press meeting with the Savage family. They wasnt with that man and his wife trying to get they daughter out of that studio. But when it was time to get in front of a camera in a Lifetime studio they were present. Modern Day Al Sharptons. They aint made not one power move to get them girls back to they families.

They fraud.

And I sympathize with women who've been victimized.
You sympathize with women who been victimized just not if they were victimized by R.Kelly basically?

They wasnít at the studio with the parents? Their the reason they were able to get to the studio in the first place. Not to mention they have held protest and actually stood by the parents holding press conferences before the docuseries came out. Itís yall n*ggas who choose to dismiss it at every drop and label the women money hungry hoes.

Yíall just as brainwashed as the his alleged s*x slaves. And I donít see how another man can be so big of a d*ckrider like that. sh*ts very gay and weird.

2 weeks ago '18        #58
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
 Petieparker said
They wasnít at the studio with the parents? Their the reason they were able to get to the studio in the first place.
And this is when your entire post becomes invalid. #Metoo didn't point out the girl was in R. Kelly studio. Did you really watch the documentary or skim through it? Dominique, the girl R. Kelly had dressing like a boy gave them the info that she was being held in that studio in Chicago. Dominique Mom was riding around Beverly Hills looking for Dominique with the Lifetime camera crew. Not #Metoo.

2 weeks ago '15        #59
Kno 
space
space
$4,939 | Props total: 16853 16853
 Turfaholic3 said
@ me when you're ready to have intelligent convo. Yes pedophilia is a very sick mental disorder. But pointing it out and causing shame isnt going to cure the problem.
Iím not trying to @ anyone who sympathizes with predators especially ones who fu*k children.

The time for someone who wants to fu*k kids to get help is BEFORE they fu*k children, once you cross that line thatís an active choice they made to hurt someone else for their own benefit, in one of the worst ways imaginable.
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #60
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
 Kno said
Iím not trying to @ anyone who sympathizes with predators especially ones who fu*k children.

The time for someone who wants to fu*k kids to get help is BEFORE they fu*k children, once you cross that line thatís an active choice they made to hurt someone else for their own benefit, in one of the worst ways imaginable.
Iight bro you got it. Im out this thread. Past week has shown there's people who want blood. People who are blind. And people who want to see pedophilia eradicated.

I fit into the last category.

2 weeks ago '06        #61
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 9674 9674
 StillSFamilyRep said
Have you gone to the police about those woman on their behalf since they are too scared to come forward?

How does that not make you any different than the MF's that were on "Surviving" who stood by and didn't say anything while those criminal acts were going down & now want to act like their some type of champion of women and their causes?
You cant. If you are not a witness and the victim doesnt want to press charges, there's nothing that can be done.

And how am I acting like a champion? Because I believe r*pe and pedophilia is wrong?
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #62
space
space
 Kno said

Then direct your energy towards the parents. No loving parent would ever let their child around R.Kelly

2 weeks ago '06        #63
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 MrNobody said
this coming from somebody who easily beat off too nuff issues of playboy
Playboy, naw but I do watch a flick here n there

2 weeks ago '16        #64
Homer Pimpson 
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 8884 8884
 Rule 336 said
Salute to Kells. They want to see him humble, apologetic, and broken. At this point your fans are gonna always be your fans, and your detractors will always be your detractors. Nothing upsets people more than seeing you keep your head held high when they think you should be cowering. Looks like most of the people in there screaming for Kells are black women. This metoo sh*t is such a joke.
Metoo heís a confirmed pedophile you stupid fu*k

2 weeks ago '06        #65
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Turfaholic3 said
The n*gga is sick. I know male victims who we're molested as kids. They ended up growing up to be drunken woman beaters and couldn't understand why. Not every person who was molested grows up to be a dirtbag. But the ones who do need alot of therapy. The sh*ts a vicious cycle that usually ends up 2 ways. The molested become molestors and/ or they end up in the jail or prison system. Its a vicious cycle that needs to be broken through education.

I say Kellz apologizes. Seeks legit mental health. And comes back as a testament to other men that truly want to fix themselves. The n*gga is more valuable alive than dead or jail.

But im done speaking on it.
I understand the cycle. But once you harm someone, that's violence. You traumatized and planted that sh*t into someone. A kid. You deserve to be locked up. If that was my family you would wish you were locked up.

2 weeks ago '18        #66
Andy Muller 
space
space
$84 | Props total: 170 170
R Kelly is a sicko but I’ll still be bumping Ignition Remix
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #67
No Religion 7 heat pts
space
space
$972 | Props total: 3285 3285
 datVAkid said
This n*gga is a known pedofile and s*x offender and yaw supporting him? foh
Hate it or love it, he gonna have riders. He didn't do no Bill Cosby sh*t and come out and condemn the black community on some holier than thou sh*t, Kelz from the mud. I mean look where bruh is celebrating his birthday. Not everyone can move like that with his status.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #68
Kno 
space
space
$4,939 | Props total: 16853 16853
 TaxStoneCooked said
Then direct your energy towards the parents. No loving parent would ever let their child around R.Kelly
Nobody said the parents were cool, thereís a lot of wrongs here and none of em make a right.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #69
placez 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$272 | Props total: 137 137
 datVAkid said
both is untrue he was found not guility, I guess facts dont matter in 2019. (IQ of a trump voter)
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #70
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$30,079 | Props total: 31618 31618
 Petieparker said
You salute R Kelly but anytime a black athlete gets political you bash them at the drop of a dime?

@ a pedo is your Hero

n*ggas have no dignity or self respect
You see the fu*kbois propping him too lol. f*ggot be race baiting dissing black woman too. He only here to cause chaos. Then his bi*ch a*s gets all politically correct with that family brother sh*t smh.
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #71
No Religion 7 heat pts
space
space
$972 | Props total: 3285 3285
 Suavebeatz said
-R.Kelly clearly don't give a fu*k about the documentary or crybaby hoes on twitter..hell I doubt he can even read all the fake outrage

-The hoes in the documentary clearly don't give a fu*k...hell his ex wife has already released a video defending him calling him a "honorable family man" and that she respects him VERBATIM

-For 20 years all this information has been known and there was minimal outrage so clearly the people don't care either

-The owner of the network that put together this documentary was charged with owning child pr0nography so clearly he doesn't care

-I bet none of the "under aged" thots he fu*ked back in the day were virgins and the 1 that got pissed on said it wasn't even her in the video in court so clearly she doesn't care

n*ggaz swear they standing for something and they helping.....the same people y'all trying to ride for could give a fu*k about you and would sh*t on you to get back to R.Kelly

Find a real cause..

[pic - click to view]

The vast majority of these these people really don't give a fu*k. They were privy to all this info long before that documentary and they didn't have a word to say. Now that they are being told they should be upset they just following suit. These idiots really think "this isn't about race" and this is gon stop at Kelz? They setting the stage to run roughshod on n*ggas, they ain't bringing a single white man with status to "justice".

For the two prominent black men at the forefront of this this #metoo sh*t there are countless white men of similar status who hasn't received much more than a blurb on the news ticker. This bs has nothing to do with justice, this is about taking black men to task while deflecting from the sh*t these white s*xual predators have been and will continue to do.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #72
Iduzdis 
space
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 2870 2870
 datVAkid said
Misconception, actually R Kelly is not known to have liked or slept with infants.

Mostly Young girls of consenting ages. Exclude the alleged 14 year old who is not an infant.

You might wanna not call him a pedophile, therefore.

2 weeks ago '06        #73
Mr. Future 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,000 | Props total: 3709 3709
Man. Im starting to think all these people that ďhateĒ R Kelly and arenít in the situation mustíve been touched as a kid. Because like the dude said earlier, if you feel that strong out it, really do something physical I.e. donate money, volunteer to a cause the help the mental disability he has. Most people are just trying to fit in and say something they deem relevant and will swear you are the most ignorant person if you ask them why they personally hate him

2 weeks ago '06        #74
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Iduzdis said
Misconception, actually R Kelly is not known to have liked or slept with infants.

Mostly Young girls of consenting ages. Exclude the alleged 14 year old who is not an infant.

You might wanna not call him a pedophile, therefore.
Do you hear what you are saying?

Mostly?
Alleged 14 year old?
Aaliyah?

2 weeks ago '06        #75
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 placez said
both is untrue he was found not guility, I guess facts dont matter in 2019. (IQ of a trump voter)
Not guilty = didnt happen?
I could swear not guilty just means not enough evidence to uphold in a court of law.

But if you want to do facts. Its facts that, that was an underage girl on the tape.

Its facts this n*gga MARRIED aaliyah at 15 years old.

Home      

most viewed right now
+69online now  56
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+60online now  36
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the ďBlood PopĒ & the ďCrip-A-ColaĒ
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+74online now  22
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+161online now  16
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  13
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-52online now  10
Akademiks & Nadeska Address Joe Buddenís Bitterness Over Everday Struggle & So..
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+143online now  8
Image(s) inside Texas homeowner, 20, shoots & kills three men and injures 2 more while..
278 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy