R. Kelly in a STAND OFF in V75 Club with Police and Gangs

most viewed right now
+17  149
55 comments @misc
most viewed right now
42 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '06        #26
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 9674 9674
 Rule 336 said
Not trying to belittle you or patronize you brother but based on your posts it would appear that you're passionate about this subject. I just feel you would be better off channeling that energy towards actual change instead of bashing R. Kelly on a hiphop forum. That's really doing nothing to help the abused.
1. Dont call me brother, you are not kin to me, related to me, share the same standards, morals, or views and perspective on life with me.

2. You do not know what I do outside of the internet, in my day to day life. You do not know what organizations and community service groups I do on the regularly to support those at a disadvantage.

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
$791 | Props total: 2981 2981
 datVAkid said
Wtf are you talking about?
Sorry you're having a hard time following along. Its easy to say lock him up. Im not for taking anybody away from they kids and placing them in a jail cell. I agree, R. Kelly is a pedo. But dont be a sucka for anybody just because they look good saying they're for a good cause. Them #metoo bi*ches wasnt at R. Kelly house holding a press meeting with the Savage family. They wasnt with that man and his wife trying to get they daughter out of that studio. But when it was time to get in front of a camera in a Lifetime studio they were present. Modern Day Al Sharptons. They aint made not one power move to get them girls back to they families.

They fraud.

And I sympathize with women who've been victimized.
+9   

2 weeks ago '09        #28
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$69,646 | Props total: 16729 16729
 datVAkid said
Question... How the fu*k you know i dont?
You dont
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #29
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Turfaholic3 said
Sorry you're having a hard time following along. Its easy to say lock him up. Im not for taking anybody away from they kids and placing them in a jail cell. I agree, R. Kelly is a pedo. But dont be a sucka for anybody just because they look good saying they're for a good cause. Them #metoo bi*ches wasnt at R. Kelly house holding a press meeting with the Savage family. They wasnt with that man and his wife trying to get they daughter out of that studio. But when it was time to get in front of a camera in a Lifetime studio they were present. Modern Day Al Sharptons. They aint made not one power move to get them girls back to they families.

They fraud.

And I sympathize with women who've been victimized.
I have not expressed any emotions or sympathy for those accusing him on the docuseries... Never have i mentioned them EVER...

My whole thing is, this n*gga is praying on young women...

Kids & Women, espeically black kids and women since im black, are things you dont mess with. But if someone is out here praying on Black GIrls who are kids, fu*k them.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #30
Rule 336 84 heat pts84
space
space
$8,415 | Props total: 30906 30906
 datVAkid said
1. Dont call me brother, you are not kin to me, related to me, share the same standards, morals, or views and perspective on life with me.

2. You do not know what I do outside of the internet, in my day to day life. You do not know what organizations and community service groups I do on the regularly to support those at a disadvantage.
If you are in fact involved advocate groups outside of the typical online activism then I apologize. Also my apologies for referring to you as a brother, I only intended it as a term of endearment.
+9   

2 weeks ago '06        #31
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 That Guy Fly said
You dont
Im part of DASH DC and my cousins non profit helps out my sisters place in DC...

What else?

I also have plenty of close friends who were molested and r*ped that i help support afterwards.
+6   

2 weeks ago '06        #32
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Rule 336 said
If you are in fact involved advocate groups outside of the typical online activism then I apologize. Also my apologies for referring to you as a brother, I only intended it as a term of endearment.
Even though I dont agree with you stands, its all good.
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #33
GLOCKN SKIMASK 121 heat pts121
space
space
$6,817 | Props total: 2530 2530

[instagram - click to view]

Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 01-10-2019 at 06:08 AM..
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #34
Rule 336 84 heat pts84
space
space
 datVAkid said
Even though I dont agree with you stands, its all good.
My stance is the same as yours actually but I admit you're much more passionate about the subject than I am and you do your thing in real life which is admirable and I respect you for it. It's easy for me to say separate the art and the person but with someone like you who personally knows many women who are victims I can see how this would be damn near impossible to do. I respect it, keep f*ghting the good f*ght.
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #35
TunechiMontana 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$210 | Props total: 445 445
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #36
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
 datVAkid said
I have not expressed any emotions or sympathy for those accusing him on the docuseries... Never have i mentioned them EVER...

My whole thing is, this n*gga is praying on young women...

Kids & Women, espeically black kids and women since im black, are things you dont mess with. But if someone is out here praying on Black GIrls who are kids, fu*k them.
Putting black men in jails and prison aint it. I'd rather see them girls uncles and daddys pull up and put hands on Kellz. Black men need help. Not bars. Thats just my 2 cents. I've been to jail a few times. Nothing serious. They not fixing sh*t. You just sitting in there while the other side making money.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #37
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Turfaholic3 said
Putting black men in jails and prison aint it. I'd rather see them girls uncles and daddys pull up and put hands on Kellz. Black men need help. Not bars. Thats just my 2 cents. I've been to jail a few times. Nothing serious. They not fixing sh*t. You just sitting in there while the other side making money.
Pedos deserve to be removed from society and all kids. He is a threat to society.

2 weeks ago '05        #38
space
space

[video - click to view]

Op use this hoes look at these hoes out there trying to get choose
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #39
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
 datVAkid said
Pedos deserve to be removed from society and all kids. He is a threat to society.
The n*gga is sick. I know male victims who we're molested as kids. They ended up growing up to be drunken woman beaters and couldn't understand why. Not every person who was molested grows up to be a dirtbag. But the ones who do need alot of therapy. The sh*ts a vicious cycle that usually ends up 2 ways. The molested become molestors and/ or they end up in the jail or prison system. Its a vicious cycle that needs to be broken through education.

I say Kellz apologizes. Seeks legit mental health. And comes back as a testament to other men that truly want to fix themselves. The n*gga is more valuable alive than dead or jail.

But im done speaking on it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #40
jsmooth-117 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 13686 13686
 Turfaholic3 said
I stated in another thread, Kellz is most definitely wrong. And also this #Metoo sh*t is trash.

How about convincing Kellz to get some help? Nah instead its about breaking him down. Making him pay. More unity and less separation.

That ugly a*s #Metoo founder doesnt realize she's just as cancerous as R. Kelly.
Really? You're suggesting people help HIM? What about his victims? What about the family of the victims?
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #41
Rule 336 84 heat pts84
space
space
 jsmooth-117 said
Really? You're suggesting people help HIM? What about his victims? What about the family of the victims?
He's a victim as well.. If these women "abused" by Kelso started serially raping little boys would you call them monsters?
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #42
chef12 74 heat pts74
space
space
$7,600 | Props total: 21654 21654
Where’s the standoff? Dude just chilling in the club
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #43
BluesCluesSOTY 2 heat pts
space
space
$320 | Props total: 818 818
 Rule 336 said
Salute to Kells. They want to see him humble, apologetic, and broken. At this point your fans are gonna always be your fans, and your detractors will always be your detractors. Nothing upsets people more than seeing you keep your head held high when they think you should be cowering. Looks like most of the people in there screaming for Kells are black women. This metoo sh*t is such a joke.
fu*k you you're a piece of sh*t

2 weeks ago '04        #44
Adwerdz 405 heat pts405
space
space
$37,550 | Props total: 36945 36945
 FrankCastro1731 said
V75? Thats right around the corner from my crib
Hide your lil sister, the pied piper coming
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #45
space
space

R Kelly chilling letting hoes choose and enjoying his hits
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #46
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
 jsmooth-117 said
Iight, not too make it seem too one sided... But there's typically more emphasis and open doors for women of domestic violence which is fu*king great. But lets keep it a buck, this isnt a situation where only one side needs help.

I dont understand why people seem to have a one track mind when it comes to healing and support for victims. And education and rehabilitation for abusers.

Joe Budden is the perfect example of how an abuser can actually successfully change their ways if given the proper tools.

But also, I do acknowledge there are pedos who are unfixable. If a person shows that he cannot be reprogrammed or is so far mentally incompetent, then I say lock him in a pschye ward.

2 weeks ago '16        #47
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 7366 7366
 datVAkid said
I disagree with you 100%...

Kellz needs to be locked away, fu*k help. He is 60 years old, he should have got help when he was WAY younger. He knew what he was doing is wrong...

And never will i take a stand against an organization that gives women who were abused a voice. I know too many women in my life who were abused but too scared to come forward.

this coming from somebody who easily beat off too nuff issues of playboy
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #48
StillSFamilyRep 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 6881 6881
 datVAkid said
I disagree with you 100%...

Kellz needs to be locked away, fu*k help. He is 60 years old, he should have got help when he was WAY younger. He knew what he was doing is wrong...

And never will i take a stand against an organization that gives women who were abused a voice. I know too many women in my life who were abused but too scared to come forward.
Have you gone to the police about those woman on their behalf since they are too scared to come forward?

How does that not make you any different than the MF's that were on "Surviving" who stood by and didn't say anything while those criminal acts were going down & now want to act like their some type of champion of women and their causes?

2 weeks ago '15        #49
Kno 
space
space
$4,939 | Props total: 16853 16853
 Rule 336 said
Salute to Kells. They want to see him humble, apologetic, and broken.
PREACH if you’re gunna be a pedophile you gotta comit all the way, you can’t back down you gotta be an arrogant naracisst when you’re out here fu*kin with children! Salute that beautifully gifted pedophile!

Turfaholic3 said
How about convincing Kellz to get some help? Nah instead its about breaking him down. Making him pay. More unity and less separation.
PREACH! When pedophiles proudly and unapologetically fu*k around with the children in public we should be nicely convincing them to consider help.

You don’t try to kick a pedophile when he’s down! When I know somebody fu*ked some kids I wanna see some unity with that mother fu*ker!

Really though can you guys not see how dumb that sounds?

Last edited by Kno; 01-10-2019 at 07:31 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #50
Suavebeatz 80 heat pts80
space
space
$12,946 | Props total: 27028 27028
-R.Kelly clearly don't give a fu*k about the documentary or crybaby hoes on twitter..hell I doubt he can even read all the fake outrage

-The hoes in the documentary clearly don't give a fu*k...hell his ex wife has already released a video defending him calling him a "honorable family man" and that she respects him VERBATIM

-For 20 years all this information has been known and there was minimal outrage so clearly the people don't care either

-The owner of the network that put together this documentary was charged with owning child pr0nography so clearly he doesn't care

-I bet none of the "under aged" thots he fu*ked back in the day were virgins and the 1 that got pissed on said it wasn't even her in the video in court so clearly she doesn't care

n*ggaz swear they standing for something and they helping.....the same people y'all trying to ride for could give a fu*k about you and would sh*t on you to get back to R.Kelly

Find a real cause..

[pic - click to view]

+19   

Home      

most viewed right now
+67online now  56
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+61online now  42
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
189 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+161online now  22
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  20
audio inside OFFICIAL: Boogie - Everything For Sale (Shady Debut Album) 1/25 [ANTICI..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+74online now  15
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+76online now  13
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Jan 22 - FBI agents warn of hardships from gov't shutdown
65 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy