R. Kelly in a STAND OFF in V75 Club with Police and Gangs

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '05        #301
dizzle trizzle 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,606 | Props total: 6917 6917
if he said "who wanna get pissed on" all them hoes be jumping up and down crying and screaming

2 weeks ago '17        #302
Rule 336 85 heat pts85
space
space
$8,462 | Props total: 31113 31113
 whothebestmc said
I don't even really mind that tbh, I listened to ignition the other day. I didn't actively go listen to his music more like how when Mike died. The concert/birthday celebration and comments in support of him as a person are fu*ked to me.
I mean it's harsh. R. Kelly is arguably the greatest writer of the last 30 years and dude music is timeless.. With greatest on that level you're gonna have those loyalist. Just like if Jay really did get exposed on some sh*t he'd have a legion of people supporting him. Only the true greats are afforded that luxury as bad as it sounds.

2 weeks ago '06        #303
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,596 | Props total: 9686 9686
 4REAL said
Do you think either of these guys will see a jail? Only black celebs like Cosby end up in serious threats of jail time. If they don't walk, they'll end up with some community service, counseling, house arrests, or some slap on the wrist. The most they'll do is pay out money in a civil suit because at the end of the day, it's really about money, not justice.

Weinstein is already beating some of the #Metoo charges but they took our attention away from it so we can focus on R.Kelly. The white media will protect their guys while they throw black people under a bus and get us in an uproar about black celebs. The media mostly focuses on black celebs to program people subconsciously that black men are degenerates. Keep an eye on their propaganda and not let them manipulate you.

Weinstein is getting off slowly yet no outrage

[pic - click to view]

All of them need to be held for their actions. I dont give a fu*k if they are black or white.

There people at everyone's neck.

You think the attention is being diverted from them because this is closer to home for us but it ain't.

They ALL need to be dealt with.

2 weeks ago '16        #304
Homer Pimpson 
space
space
$4,242 | Props total: 8913 8913
 Mr. Future said
if thats what you took form what I typed then you a lost n*gga b. If its a problem they have with him they should take it to the courts and not try to milk a movement for money. But you got the solution right?

instead of getting around everone you know and saying trendy sh*t like lets cancel him ans mute r kelly why dont you put some money on a lawyer or how about you file a civil case against him. stop bandwagoning if you aint gonna never drive the sh*t
Oh Na that’s a fact son should be locked up

2 weeks ago '06        #305
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 PrisonRules said
Didn't see tape.

Aaliyah parents signed off on it she was 16. Plus in some states 16 is consensual age

And what reports are you just gossiping like these other bihs
Aaliyah was 15 and they faked her being 18. What else more do u need? He married a fu*king 15 year old KID

And I did see the video, i was 12 when I saw it.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #306
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 8302 8302
 datVAkid said
All of them need to be held for their actions. I dont give a fu*k if they are black or white.

There people at everyone's neck.

You think the attention is being diverted from them because this is closer to home for us but it ain't.

They ALL need to be dealt with.
So then why aren't people holding them accountable?

Why is it that only black celebs are treated with the iron fist of needing punishment? This R Kelly situation is old news. If it hit close to home, then this outrage is not genuine. If it was, then it would've been addressed when he was acquitted in 2008. You're blind to the fact that this is about money, not justice.

Meanwhile, Hollywood exec accused of a*saulting a minor won a golden globe only days ago. How come you and everyone else don't have the same energy for this guy below?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '06        #307
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 4REAL said
So then why aren't people holding them accountable?

Why is it that only black celebs are treated with the iron fist of needing punishment? This R Kelly situation is old news. If it hit close to home, then this outrage is not genuine. If it was, then it would've been addressed when he was acquitted in 2008. You're blind to the fact that this is about money, not justice.

Meanwhile, Hollywood exec accused of a*saulting a minor won a golden globe only days ago. How come you and everyone else don't have the same energy for this guy below?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Who says i dont?

The subject is about rkelly, thats why we are speaking on rkelly.

If the subject was on anyone else, i would have the same stance.

2 weeks ago '11        #308
whothebestmc 100 heat pts100
space
space
$20,792 | Props total: 11673 11673
 Rule 336 said
I mean it's harsh. R. Kelly is arguably the greatest writer of the last 30 years and dude music is timeless.. With greatest on that level you're gonna have those loyalist. Just like if Jay really did get exposed on some sh*t he'd have a legion of people supporting him. Only the true greats are afforded that luxury as bad as it sounds.
Nah that wasn't the case for Mike, sure people still loved his music but he was crucified for so long by people and the media and it wasn't even over substantial evidence like r Kelly.

2 weeks ago '17        #309
Rule 336 85 heat pts85
space
space
$8,462 | Props total: 31113 31113
 whothebestmc said
Nah that wasn't the case for Mike, sure people still loved his music but he was crucified for so long by people and the media and it wasn't even over substantial evidence like r Kelly.
You're insane if you don't think Mike has loyalists bro.. Yeah he was crucified but that's my point with Kells. Even with their crucifixion they are going to have those die hard loyalists.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #310
nfamous 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 421 421
Kellz is definitely a chester but this n*gga got all them hoez panties wet...haha

2 weeks ago '14        #311
Alpallday 
space
space
$3,709 | Props total: 1659 1659
 fam said
is R. Kelly in jail though?

who has pending cases - Spacey and Weinstein or R. Kelly?

don't be dumb
R Kelly already been acquitted dumbass.

I swear yall type sh*t just for the sake of it.

2 weeks ago '05        #312
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 datVAkid said
Who says i dont?

The subject is about rkelly, thats why we are speaking on rkelly.

If the subject was on anyone else, i would have the same stance.
1. How come the media hasn't rallied behind this and Weinstein getting a case dismissed yet somehow they have you and other black people rallied up for an R.Kelly witch-hunt?

2. Ask yourself why the media is seemingly protecting these guys by not making a big deal about s*xual abusers winning golden globe awards while they try to #MuteRKelly.

3. Tell me why this headline is all but buried in the media yet R.Kelly's old s*xual allegations have resurfaced even though he went to trial and was acquitted over a decade ago.

4. Finally, explain to me why the coverage of #MeToo has been so greatly lopsided against black men when black men are less than a 1/3 or 1/4 of those that have been accused over the past two years.

2 weeks ago '06        #313
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 4REAL said
1. How come the media hasn't rallied behind this and Weinstein getting a case dismissed yet somehow they have you and other black people rallied up for an R.Kelly witch-hunt?

2. Ask yourself why the media is seemingly protecting these guys by not making a big deal about s*xual abusers winning golden globe awards while they try to #MuteRKelly.

3. Tell me why this headline is all but buried in the media yet R.Kelly's old s*xual allegations have resurfaced even though he went to trial and was acquitted over a decade ago.

4. Finally, explain to me why the coverage of #MeToo has been so greatly lopsided against black men when black men are less than a 1/3 or 1/4 of those that have been accused over the past two years.
It's really not lopsided or racial at all. Majority of the accusers are white males.

2 weeks ago '05        #314
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 datVAkid said
It's really not lopsided or racial at all. Majority of the accusers are white males.

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. You have to be 1 of the most dumbest posters I've ever spoken to on here. I've concluded that either you are an illiterate or a white supremacist pretending to be black playing stupid. Which one are you? Or are you both?

Last edited by 4REAL; 01-11-2019 at 03:00 PM..

2 weeks ago '06        #315
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 4REAL said
Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. You have to be 1 of the most dumbest posters I've ever spoken to on here. I've concluded that either you are an illiterate or a white supremacist pretending to be black playing stupid. Which one are you? Or are you both?
You're right.

2 weeks ago '05        #316
DaOmega_1 289 heat pts289
space
space
$14,793 | Props total: 6987 6987
 Tripsev said
Listening to kells would be comparable to watching Harvey’s movies.....If Harvey was the only person in or that made the movie....but these comments “legendary kells” would be like someone saying “legendary Harvey”. Nobody is.
Yeah. Because, when I watch "Pulp Fiction", I never EVER think "boy, that Harvey Weinstein sure knows how to make good movies".

I'm willing to bet nobody thinks that.

2 weeks ago '18        #317
IronicPessimist 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 1353 1353
 Some said
i bet he gets more puzzy then u or any regular guy while regular n1ccaz try to approach hoz who reject yall,kellz gets em easy and yall still defend da hoz

lmaoo simps
guys a pedophile plain and simple
no defending that

2 weeks ago '17        #318
TheFreakyRobber 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,981 | Props total: 5465 5465

when that Tempo Slow came on

when that Etcetera came on

2 weeks ago '18        #319
Some 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$705 | Props total: 714 714
 IronicPessimist said
guys a pedophile plain and simple
no defending that
prove it and i dont care about ur feelings or listenin to media

u can form ur views

by way kellz news dying off he still gets more p*zzy then u lol

1 week ago '18        #320
space
space
space
 Some said
prove it and i dont care about ur feelings or listenin to media

u can form ur views

by way kellz news dying off he still gets more p*zzy then u lol
from what i understand you can find his videos online if you look. i personally dont wanna see it, hearing the descriptions during the documentary was enough.

how about you sign your daughter over to r kelly so he can mentor her career and you can let us know how trustworthy he is?

ostrich.
head
sand

ignorant people like you look the other way

1 week ago '18        #321
Some 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 IronicPessimist said
from what i understand you can find his videos online if you look. i personally dont wanna see it, hearing the descriptions during the documentary was enough.
A Documentary?lmaooo wow u ppl are simple minded

IronicPessimist said
how about you sign your daughter over to r kelly so he can mentor her career and you can let us know how trustworthy he is?
quick question i know this may get ignored or u respond emotional but f*k it is ur daughter a robot?doesnt she have her own brain?

again i feel sorry for ppl who think parents are Gods if u tell ur daughter to jump off a cliff she listen? f*ggot

IronicPessimist said
ostrich.
head
sand

ignorant people like you look the other way
ur emotions dont work on me use logic..

1 week ago '18        #322
space
space
space
 Some said
A Documentary?lmaooo wow u ppl are simple minded

quick question i know this may get ignored or u respond emotional but f*k it is ur daughter a robot?doesnt she have her own brain?

again i feel sorry for ppl who think parents are Gods if u tell ur daughter to jump off a cliff she listen? f*ggot

ur emotions dont work on me use logic..
you deserve a daughter and a neighbor like r kelly

1 week ago '07        #323
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,642 | Props total: 2793 2793
The n*gga is a sick bastard..... but he make some fire music

1 week ago '18        #324
Some 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 IronicPessimist said
you deserve a daughter and a neighbor like r kelly
u act like ur daughter is a robot and has no brain

i feel sorry for ppl who listen to their parents

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+84online now  17
Image(s) inside Ku'ualoha
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  17
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
304 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-16online now  12
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - No Marcus Garvey day but there is a MLK day?
152 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+177online now  6
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
112 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Smash or pass? American Disability Act Edition
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+78online now  4
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
164 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+96online now  4
#NATION: Jesenia Echeverria
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+19online now  3
Ilovemakonnen was dropped from ovo because he brought his gay boyfriend to dra..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy