Dame Dash explains why he was in that Fiesta video! Do you agree with his reasoning?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '10        #51
DATKIDD121 45 heat pts45
space
space
$9,516 | Props total: 11410 11410
 No Religion said
@ me when the punishments are handed out. Cosby is the litmus....
Take your L like a man

2 weeks ago '18        #52
No Religion 7 heat pts
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3285 3285
 DATKIDD121 said
Take your L like a man
L? I'm not following but I amust sure I'll hear from you when the punishments are handed out. When all these white s*xual predators are locked up then I'll hold that mythical L.

Let's start here, a sure slam dunk.

[tweet - click to view]

This s*xually depraved gentleman had 2 black men die in his home on two separate occassions. He didn't face any punishment the first time he's sure to face some kind of punishment this time around, correct? I'm sure he is, friend. Just @me when it happens. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by No Religion; 01-11-2019 at 11:23 AM..

2 weeks ago '12        #53
Theboybreblue 69 heat pts69
space
space
$5,055 | Props total: 7741 7741
I posted about this on another thread..but yeah Dame is full of sh*t

2 weeks ago '10        #54
DATKIDD121 45 heat pts45
space
space
 No Religion said
L? I'm not following but I amust sure I'll hear from you when the punishments are handed out. When all these white s*xual predators are locked up then I'll hold that mythical L.

Let's start here, a sure slam dunk.

This s*xually depraved gentleman had 2 black men die in his home on two separate occassions. He didn't face any punishment the first time he's sure to face some kind of punishment this time around, correct? I'm sure he is, friend. Just @me when it happens. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Just shut the fu*k up plz..i know all about that case and the latest dude who was at his house WILLINGLY performed s*x acts for money..

Here's a few for starters.

Took 2 minutes to find convictions and im sure I can find more if I really wanted to expose u

U race baiting a*s n*ggas are so annoying

Got damn

Last edited by DATKIDD121; 01-11-2019 at 11:36 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #55
No Religion 7 heat pts
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said
Just shut the fu*k up plz..i know all about that case and the latest dude who was at his house WILLINGLY performed s*x acts for money..

Here's a few for starters.

Took 2 minutes to find convictions and im sure I can find more if I really wanted to expose u

U race baiting a*s n*ggas are so annoying

Got damn
What's does them willingly having s*x have to do with this man moving around like 2 dead black men never popped up in his home?

Good article. 3/3 black men convicted and sentenced to prison. None of the 3 had concrete evidence presented in their cases. As for the 6 white men in that article, 1 did jail time? Hmm. Did the one guy even get punished in the states? What about the long list of s*xual predators who didn't make it to that list?

Neither here nor there. Like I said, Cosby is the litmus in this metoo era. @ me when these newly discovered white s*xual predators face similar punishment.

2 weeks ago '06        #56
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$36,294 | Props total: 20417 20417
 GrgeClrk said
Dame looked mad happy to be in the Fiesta video tho
He wasnt in the same scene as kelly

Can you produce a picture of dame and kelly?

Is dame name on the best on both worlds album

Did dame make a dime off the tour?
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #57
DATKIDD121 45 heat pts45
space
space
 No Religion said
What's does them willingly having s*x have to do with this man moving around like 2 dead black men never popped up in his home?

Good article. 3/3 black men convicted and sentenced to prison. None of the 3 had concrete evidence presented in their cases. As for the 6 white men in that article, 1 did jail time? Hmm. Did the one guy even get punished in the states? What about the long list of s*xual predators who didn't make it to that list?

Neither here nor there. Like I said, Cosby is the litmus in this metoo era. @ me when these newly discovered white s*xual predators face similar punishment.
U act like a fu*kin irrational female

If this were truly about blacks only, all of these WHITES WOULDN'T EVEN BE CHARGED TO BEGIN WITH.

For God's sake, fu*kin r Kelly pissed on a 14 Yr old ON CAMERA, and married a 15 Yr old and dodged 14 COUNTS in court and walks around free as a bird but u in here creating this false narrative becuz u are obsessed with race. I run into your type all the time, whether on here in the news section, or just scrolling on ig. sh*t is Dead a*s annoying

Done replying to your bullsh*t tantrums

Last edited by DATKIDD121; 01-11-2019 at 12:13 PM..

2 weeks ago '15        #58
kami 37 heat pts37
space
space
$15,012 | Props total: 18254 18254
 Theboybreblue said
I posted about this on another thread..but yeah Dame is full of sh*t
i dunno he said he wasnt in no scenes with rkelly. also claims he didnt make a dime.

2 weeks ago '15        #59
GrgeClrk 142 heat pts142
space
space
$7,033 | Props total: 22518 22518
 Big Bear said
He wasnt in the same scene as kelly

Can you produce a picture of dame and kelly?

Is dame name on the best on both worlds album

Did dame make a dime off the tour?
He was in the video and he looked happy, no debating that
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #60
RATCHET 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 328 328
Damn. Chatty patty a snake. No wonder Jay was dropping d*ck in Rachel Roy. n*gga was still mad Dame took Aaliyah.

2 weeks ago '17        #61
Petieparker 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,277 | Props total: 7320 7320
 Boogie1790 said
Still goes against what he suppose to stand for.
Dame has always stated he wasnt on the level hes at now back then mentality. Cats just selective at hearing.

And imma keep it real I get where Dame coming from when he say Aaliyah told him to leave it alone. I dated a girl whos Father molested her cousins. She found out about this sh*t one time when her Mother got angry when he was trying to get the house in their divorce. I had already developed a relationship with him based off me dating his daughter and finding out about that sh*t years after I knew her. sh*t was the most unsettling position I ever been in and I can only imagine how she felt knowing her Father is a pedophile in her Adult years. She basically told me to leave it alone. I never went out my way to connect with him after that but out of respect for her and her family I never did bring it up when I would go to her family events and hed be there. Im sure Aaliyah and her Moms wanted him not to say anything. sh*t is weird as fu*k.

2 weeks ago '12        #62
Theboybreblue 69 heat pts69
space
space
$5,055 | Props total: 7741 7741
 kami said
i dunno he said he wasnt in no scenes with rkelly. also claims he didnt make a dime.
The man raped his girl...but he on the same beach, with the n*gga in a video directly contributing to dude pockets. Dame full of sh*t.

2 weeks ago '16        #63
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,896 | Props total: 13933 13933
 Petieparker said
Dame has always stated he wasnt on the level hes at now back then mentality. Cats just selective at hearing.

And imma keep it real I get where Dame coming from when he say Aaliyah told him to leave it alone. I dated a girl whos Father molested her cousins. She found out about this sh*t one time when her Mother got angry when he was trying to get the house in their divorce. I had already developed a relationship with him based off me dating his daughter and finding out about that sh*t years after I knew her. sh*t was the most unsettling position I ever been in and I can only imagine how she felt knowing her Father is a pedophile in her Adult years. She basically told me to leave it alone. I never went out my way to connect with him after that but out of respect for her and her family I never did bring it up when I would go to her family events and hed be there. Im sure Aaliyah and her Moms wanted him not to say anything. sh*t is weird as fu*k.
What any of that got to do with him using this to sh*t on Jay z. No matter what happened he coulda left jay name out if it. R. Kelly situation aint gt sh*t to do with Jay Z
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #64
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,741 | Props total: 8921 8921
 jimmyda3rd said
he tryna be self-righteous, should just keep 100% honest on some "i was a man of the time, i didn't know sh*t was that serious but just like the rest of ya'll i knew the sh*t that was going on, i did business with dude at the time and if i can turn bac i would've not did it" keep it simple man.
exactly!!

2 weeks ago '06        #65
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 GrgeClrk said
He was in the video and he looked happy, no debating that
Im not

But can you answer my question

2 weeks ago '15        #66
GrgeClrk 142 heat pts142
space
space
$7,033 | Props total: 22518 22518
 Big Bear said
Im not

But can you answer my question
I cant, no

2 weeks ago '07        #67
mr.john 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 759 759
 JimmyDa3rd said
He tryna be self-righteous, should just keep 100% honest on some "i was a man of the time, i didn't know sh*t was that serious but just like the rest of ya'll i knew the sh*t that was going on, i did business with dude at the time and if i can turn bac i would've not did it" keep it simple man.

This is how people should be dealing with all their past bad deeds.

"That was me then, this is me now."

If I had all my actions recorded in the past... fu*k.

2 weeks ago '06        #68
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 GrgeClrk said
I cant, no
Thanks

Big ups to dame dash

2 weeks ago '18        #69
No Religion 7 heat pts
space
space
 DATKIDD121 said
U act like a fu*kin irrational female

If this were truly about blacks only, all of these WHITES WOULDN'T EVEN BE CHARGED TO BEGIN WITH.

For God's sake, fu*kin r Kelly pissed on a 14 Yr old ON CAMERA, and married a 15 Yr old and dodged 14 COUNTS in court and walks around free as a bird but u in here creating this false narrative becuz u are obsessed with race. I run into your type all the time, whether on here in the news section, or just scrolling on ig. sh*t is Dead a*s annoying

Done replying to your bullsh*t tantrums
I'm throwing tantrums? You sir can hold your L.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  23
Image(s) inside Ku'ualoha
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  21
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
306 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-16online now  15
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - No Marcus Garvey day but there is a MLK day?
153 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+177online now  10
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
112 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Taraji P now cancelled
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+52online now  5
Image(s) inside 🇩🇴 miss Hernandez
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+89online now  5
#NATION: Kerri Waters
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+81online now  4
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
154 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy