R.Kelly has been Evicted from his Chicago based Studio

most viewed right now
+27  237
32 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '17        #51
KobeThompson 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,284 | Props total: 13392 13392
 Sucka Repellent said
with all the success he had he should've owned that building and his publishing. who the fu*k was in his corner that allowed him to not have his affairs in order?
He can't read so he got taken advantage of
+1   

3 months ago '17        #52
space
space
 Some said
a criminal investigation based on a documentary by paid hoz,and the system do it to please the public due to outrage and makin u guys feel beter?

by way he isn't trouble he aint locked up is he?

he still FREE and yes in a week or two this story be forgotten

it will loose its interest soon

sorry its life lol
Didn't go away for bill Cosby won't go away with Kelly

3 months ago '17        #53
space
space
 4REAL said
This.

He admitted it on his song, "I Admit" that when he first got in the industry and didn't know better, he signed away his publishing and admitted to being broke, which is why he still tours.

Listen at 5:07 and at 5:56
I admit I can't spell for sh*t

3 months ago '06        #54
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$18,039 | Props total: 12702 12702
 4REAL said
I'm sorry but you are lost my friend. I'm not even sure if you're really black at this point, since you're clearly blind to the blatant bias in the #MeToo coverage of black celebs verus white men in the spotlight.

So not supporting a black pedophile makes you question my blackness?

We have so many great black people that has truly been through sh*t for speaking the truth...

Jemele Hill
Marc Lamonte Hill

but you championing for a black pedophile because he made some good music just because he is black, makes me question who you are as a human being.

A list of 263 people accused since 2017 from ceo's, to entertainers, and politicians.

Im pretty sure less than 1/3 of the people on that list is black. FOH

3 months ago '11        #55
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 942 942
 stealthm91 said

3 months ago '18        #56
Some 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$988 | Props total: 1264 1264
 KobeThompson said
Didn't go away for bill Cosby won't go away with Kelly
Cosby and kellz are two different ppl

kellz already been to court and beat all charges i know u want to see a successful black man fail but not gonna happen

by way kellz music stream increased and his birthday party was sold out

oh yeah those thots u f*ggotz defendin
will reject u and every regular n1cca in real life

i bet u by next week this be old news

it will go away..
+1   

3 months ago '08        #57
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,122 | Props total: 4909 4909
 Stupid Fresh said
I would think he would own his own studio property in Chicago by now
/Thread

3 months ago '05        #58
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,957 | Props total: 10429 10429
 datVAkid said

So not supporting a black pedophile makes you question my blackness
I got 2 questions:

1. Where was this energy in 2008 for R.Kelly when he was acquitted for child pr0nography and all of the other accounts of s*xual abuse?

2. Why do you have to wait for white media to make a tv special eleven years later about an old case for you to show any semblance of concern about black people?

Answer those questions.

datVAkid said
We have so many great black people that has truly been through sh*t for speaking the truth...

Jemele Hill
Marc Lamonte Hill
Jemele Hill & Marc Lamonte Hill don't represent black people. They represent white corporate interests because they work for white institutions. Marc Lamonte Hill denounced Farrakhan not that long ago. What type of black man would publicly denounces a man like Farrakhan, who is a great example of black leadership?

datVAkid said
but you championing for a black pedophile because he made some good music just because he is black, makes me question who you are as a human being.
Where do you see me "championing for a black pedophile because he made some good music"? Where? Please show me where I said "Leave Kelly alone, he makes good music." Show me.

My entire position has been about the lopsided coverage of black celebs in comparison to the hundreds of white men that have been accused of abuse and have gone under the radar, long forgotten. This is not about any "justice" for victims. This is about the media demonizing black men and trying to profit from black people. This is not about any real concern for victims.

datVAkid said

A list of 263 people accused since 2017 from ceo's, to entertainers, and politicians.

Im pretty sure less than 1/3 of the people on that list is black. FOH
You're proving my point. The list is about 90% non-black. 263 accused yet only an old black man in Cosby is the only one sitting in jail. And you don't see anything wrong with that?

Only black men like R.Kelly, who have already went to trial and got acquitted are having docu-series. Now, they are going after Michael Jackson next with a film regarding his allegations. You don't see the pattern of them digging up old abuse cases about black celebs when there are recent abuse cases by white men not being addressed? How do you not see that?

They are purposely skipping over the hundreds of white guys to make black celebs the face of #Metoo. They are racializing this and going out of their way to put black men at the forefront of the movement. This has nothing to do with justice. This is them taking an opportunity to demonize black men in the media because they know that painting black men as the boogeyman sells in the American media and as a result they have undermined the majority of the white perpetrators.

By putting black faces on the #MeToo movement, they are conditioning the public subconsciously through media to think that men who are black (including you if you are really a black male) are mainly perpetrators of r*pe and abuse. This is why so many black men are falsely accused of r*pe and s*xual misconduct. It's problematic. And the fact that you can't see the bigger picture of what is happening shows you have been brainwashed.

Last edited by 4REAL; 01-11-2019 at 08:32 AM..
+2   

3 months ago '16        #59
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 16970 16970
 4REAL said
I got 2 questions:

1. Where was this energy in 2008 for R.Kelly when he was acquitted for child pr0nography and all of the other accounts of s*xual abuse?

2. Why do you have to wait for white media to make a tv special eleven years later about an old case for you to show any semblance of concern about black people?

Answer those questions.

Jemele Hill & Marc Lamonte Hill don't represent black people. They represent white corporate interests because they work for white institutions. Marc Lamonte Hill denounced Farrakhan not that long ago. What type of black man would publicly denounces a man like Farrakhan, who is a great example of black leadership?

Where do you see me "championing for a black pedophile because he made some good music"? Where? Please show me where I said "Leave Kelly alone, he makes good music." Show me.

My entire position has been about the lopsided coverage of black celebs in comparison to the hundreds of white men that have been accused of abuse and have gone under the radar, long forgotten. This is not about any "justice" for victims. This is about the media demonizing black men and trying to profit from black people. This is not about any real concern for victims.

You're proving my point. The list is about 90% non-black. 263 accused yet only an old black man in Cosby is the only one sitting in jail. And you don't see anything wrong with that?

Only black men like R.Kelly, who have already went to trial and got acquitted are having docu-series. Now, they are going after Michael Jackson next with a film regarding his allegations. You don't see the pattern of them digging up old abuse cases about black celebs when there are recent abuse cases by white men not being addressed? How do you not see that?

They are purposely skipping over the hundreds of white guys to make black celebs the face of #Metoo. They are racializing this and going out of their way to put black men at the forefront of the movement. This has nothing to do with justice. This is them taking an opportunity to demonize black men in the media because they know that painting black men as the boogeyman sells in the American media and as a result they have undermined the majority of the white perpetrators.

By putting black faces on the #MeToo movement, they are conditioning the public subconsciously through media to think that men who are black (including you if you are really a black male) are mainly perpetrators of r*pe and abuse. This is why so many black men are falsely accused of r*pe and s*xual misconduct. It's problematic. And the fact that you can't see the bigger picture of what is happening shows you have been brainwashed.
If you black in the public eye you repersent black people. Regardless of who u work for or what you do. You may not repersent all black people but u repersent a segment of the population. Also Farakahan has alot of fu*kimg flaws no matter how pro black ylu are you gotta sew that. Dude deal with Scientology and tried Excuse El. Ron. Hubbards racism. He is not who he cracked up to be.

3 months ago '15        #60
6Fraud 190 heat pts190
space
space
$10,935 | Props total: 23652 23652
This is where the slow dance video was shot.. 1992

3 months ago '05        #61
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
If you black in the public eye you repersent black people. Regardless of who u work for or what you do. You may not repersent all black people but u repersent a segment of the population. Also Farakahan has alot of fu*kimg flaws no matter how pro black ylu are you gotta sew that. Dude deal with Scientology and tried Excuse El. Ron. Hubbards racism. He is not who he cracked up to be.
I'm not going to get in a Farrakhan discussion but my point is that Marc Lamont Hill and Jemele Hill are whitewashed blacks, almost no different than Stephen A Smith. They represent democratic ideology more than black issues. Marc Lamont Hill is more concerned about Israel/Palestine, LGBTQ, and immigration more than he is concerned about black issues. He's not a man that black people should look up to.
+1   

3 months ago '06        #62
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 4REAL said
I got 2 questions:

Answer those questions.

I was right here 10 years ago saying the same sh*t.

Bruh stop quoting me saying the same sh*t but longer.

R Kelly is a pedophile that needs to be locked up...

R Kelly is not the greatest thing to happen to black people or even a good representation for black people.

fu*k RKELLY AND EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTS HIM.

3 months ago '05        #63
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 datVAkid said
I was right here 10 years ago saying the same sh*t.

Bruh stop quoting me saying the same sh*t but longer.

R Kelly is a pedophile that needs to be locked up...

R Kelly is not the greatest thing to happen to black people or even a good representation for black people.

fu*k RKELLY AND EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTS HIM.
Just like I thought. Your'e a senseless snowflake who can't answer questions and moves through life with zero critical thinking. You don't care about Kelly, you don't care about the alleged victims. You have fake outrage and are not genuine. If you really cared about pedophilia, you would be as hell bent on the media not spotlighting the 100s of white accusers.

Your selective outrage is only towards black men because deep inside you hate black men. You're just another snowflake reactionary fake black empowerment hypocrite.

3 months ago '04        #64
NaMeLeSs- 85 heat pts85
space
space
$9,997 | Props total: 5054 5054
Not evicted the post clearly says he has 2 weeks to pay

3 months ago '06        #65
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
 4REAL said
Just like I thought. Your'e a senseless snowflake who can't answer questions and moves through life with zero critical thinking. You don't care about Kelly, you don't care about the alleged victims. You have fake outrage and are not genuine. If you really cared about pedophilia, you would be as hell bent on the media not spotlighting the 100s of white accusers.

Your selective outrage is only towards black men because deep inside you hate black men. You're just another snowflake reactionary fake black empowerment hypocrite.
You're right.

3 months ago '04        #66
Javon23 333 heat pts333
space
space
$51,943 | Props total: 23318 23318
Hes known about this documentary for damn near a year. If you knew the studio was gonna be featured on the doc therefore the world now knows the location of it I would of stop paying on that sh*t too.
You don't get evicted over night. That sh*t takes months and even years in some cases.

3 months ago '05        #67
ghost213 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 2305 2305
 SiqkWidaPen said
Also he doesnít own his masters.
How much he sell his masters for?

3 months ago '05        #68
ghost213 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 2305 2305
 dabettamc said
n*ggas would be smart af if we didn’t fall for the white mans media propaganda
R Kelly has been abusing underage black girls, what are we falling for? Maybe you shouldn't be caping for a pedo and trying to use the race card to do it.

Chance The Rapper Initially Didn’t Believe The R. Kelly Victims Because They Were Black Women.

3 months ago '17        #69
Killaboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 9889 9889
This just like when the s*x cult stories broke and he let them georgia houses go...
Kellz wanna live in peace

3 months ago '07        #70
dabettamc 
space
space
$184 | Props total: 185 185
 ghost213 said
R Kelly has been abusing underage black girls, what are we falling for? Maybe you shouldn't be caping for a pedo and trying to use the race card to do it.

Chance The Rapper Initially Didnít Believe The R. Kelly Victims Because They Were Black Women.
Did I say he was a saint. But the level of intellect for this subject is an iQ of negative -1. Talk about generational wealth. Or helping the financial/mental outlook of the next generation. Instead we condition our minds with the black manís failures. Third world countries would even be a decent topic. Systematical oppression of the black man starts with clogging of the mind. You know more about R kelly than your own ancestors. If we were discussing the transition from slavery to the prison system you Probably wouldnít have 2 cents to add to that discussion.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+45online now  36
I just gotta smash raw, fam....
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+130online now  36
Image(s) inside They'd Call Me A Sellout C**n If I Brought Her Home
142 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+90online now  30
Image(s) inside 6 Books Jay-Z Lives By
114 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+61online now  9
Image(s) inside Apr 23 - Howard University Has Banned All D.C. Residents From Walking ..
151 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy