"Let The White Kids Say Nigga" 😂

most viewed right now
+42  33
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '05        #151
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$25,628 | Props total: 8390 8390
 Proffesor X said
So if I call you crak*a thats cool? Or does it only apply to things that offend black people?
You can call me whatever under the sun
I ain’t catchin no charge over what someone said

2 weeks ago '18        #152
Proffesor X 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 9644 9644
 Sluggernaut said
You can call me whatever under the sun
I ain’t catchin no charge over what someone said
Okay Sluggernaut

2 weeks ago '04        #153
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 2726 2726
 cuzjuan said
yo fo'real, i think if the music wasnt so manipulated, rap like this would rule the air waves....

the sh*t like joyner lucas - im not a racist, this song, dead prez....

but especially songs like this with the trap sound but speaking actually some type of positive and if not positive atleast logical and sensical stuff trying to bring us together and not tear our communities up n down...

great post fam, this going on my phone rn.
if u slapped my post you are waaaay to programmed to get what im saying....

2 weeks ago '18        #154
oldfoot 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$933 | Props total: 2124 2124
 BadIntentionz said
you was probably so caught up on coming into this post to say something dumb that you didn't allow yourself to think.....you achieved that gj, now there are many ways to help make the world a better place clearly.... but the subject was about the n word.... so sorry you had difficulty understanding that, i feel for you....

now....racist people in our time right now only use that word cause they think it will hurt you..... because they have seen how much power was given to this word...
they want a rise out of you, they want you mad, so if they use it and you react as they thought then they achieved what they wanted, they sorta controlled you in that moment..... so the trick is not to react as they planned for you to react and instead play it smart, show them you are better, it will flip the situation and anger them.... which is how i imagine "my n*gga" started, just gave it a whole new meaning.... my n*gga now meaning my friend, like my dude, my boy, dont know when that started but it was def in the right direction.... cause now it lessons the hate power behind it.... but there is a stand still tho, and its because of the whole if you aint black you cant say it crap, and yea i get it i get it, but at the same time it slows down the progress of doing away with the negative part of that word, see once we all get passed that again the hate powers behind the word decrease even more and maybe we get to the point where that word aint sh*t no more, racists will need a new word i guess heh or find another way to hate, i mean if you the type of dude willing to get into a f*ght over that word if said by the wrong person then you buggin and need to rethink life, stop giving it that power
anyways if other cultures use that word in its positive form i think its something to be proud of, and not hate on, open your eyes, went from negative to positive, and so when i watched this music video all i could think was wow this guy here gets it, he k*lled it, stop hatin

and yes the world would be a better place and things would get good if people stop hatin
not sure how that went over your head oldfoot you bozo you dumb af for taking what i said and trying to flip it like i said the world would be a better place if we let white kids say the n word, im tellin ya the REACH is real lol
Oh ok - thanks for explaining

Yea, that guy "gets it"
He stopped "hatin" to get past this "stand still" of the "whites can't say the n word crap" thereby "slowing down the progress"

And, you're right! The trick is to "play it smart" and not let ppl "control me in that moment" because they are "trying to get a

wait ... what was that phrase you used instead of "uppity"?

fu*k, you're not gonna whitesplain the intricacies of racial epithets and say I'm twisting your words by directly quoting you again, are you?

2 weeks ago '18        #155
oldfoot 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$933 | Props total: 2124 2124
Damn did you just slap my post, Badintentionz?

You need to play it smart and not let my post get a rise out of you. Show me you're better you big sissy bi*ch
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #156
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,896 | Props total: 13933 13933
n*gga so lame he gone get alot of people beat up

2 weeks ago '04        #157
NORTE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,584 | Props total: 1419 1419

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '04        #158
NORTE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,584 | Props total: 1419 1419
Wu gave the kid a pass and put it on their official channel

2 weeks ago '18        #159
Doc Da Great 130 heat pts130
space
space
$1,592 | Props total: 7919 7919

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '13        #160
uoeno 107 heat pts107
space
space
space
$8,676 | Props total: 23806 23806
track is hard. this is it fo sho chief

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+70online now  18
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
304 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+84online now  17
Image(s) inside Ku'ualoha
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-16online now  10
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - No Marcus Garvey day but there is a MLK day?
152 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+177online now  8
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
112 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Smash or pass? American Disability Act Edition
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+96online now  5
#NATION: Jesenia Echeverria
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+78online now  4
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
164 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+52online now  4
Image(s) inside 🇩🇴 miss Hernandez
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy