J.Cole Pulling A Drake?

most viewed right now
+27  121
77 comments @misc
most viewed right now
71 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '15        #26
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,765 | Props total: 24554 24554
 talkofny2k4 said
Born sinner is a classic for his body of work
opinion i guess, i personally feel like none of his albums are great but when you can rhyme that well ofocurse you gone have a record here and there that are dope, on that born sinner album, only Runaway and Let nas down still get play from me today, the rest of that sh*t is mid

2 weeks ago '04        #27
regularjoe 62 heat pts62
space
space
$38,829 | Props total: 17882 17882
 TriniSoldier said
Got worried for a second. Thought Cole got caught up with some underage women or with a ghost writer.

2 weeks ago '04        #28
regularjoe 62 heat pts62
space
space
$38,829 | Props total: 17882 17882
 JimmyDa3rd said
opinion i guess, i personally feel like none of his albums are great but when you can rhyme that well ofocurse you gone have a record here and there that are dope, on that born sinner album, only Runaway and Let nas down still get play from me today, the rest of that sh*t is mid
Cause you're emo.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #29
Proffesor X 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 9571 9571
 mlbnba2016 said
What Y'all Think Of J.Cole Tryna Pull a Drake and Work with Up and Coming Rappers, saw Kanye do it with Lil Pump. J.Cole working with Moneybagg Yo, 21 Savage, heard he's working With Tay Keith. Y'all think Cole trying 2 Broaden his audience 2 The Streets?, What Y'all think of established rappers in General working with the New Generation, could be using Them 4 Clout, who knows?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Cole has his own established style and sound, Drake dont and hops waves
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #30
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,765 | Props total: 24554 24554
 regularjoe said
Cause you're emo.
yeah iiight
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #31
HUDA2daF 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,170 | Props total: 14446 14446
 talkofny2k4 said
J cole writes his own lyrics, produces music and puts his homies on.

Fuc we talking bout blackface for
I'm saying these dudes can't help but make everything related to drake the sh*tis truly an obsession

2 weeks ago '17        #32
Killaboy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 7304 7304
Heard that 21 song with Cole on xm the other day
Wasnt bad

21 one of my favorites out the new cats. He not lyrical but knows how to make a song. He like group home with 2019 subject matter

2 weeks ago '19        #33
OVO Papi 
space
space
$36 | Props total: 37 37
Drake is the most versatile rapper of all time.

Everyone wants to be like Drake.

2 weeks ago '17        #35
Drewsmit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 5214 5214
At least Cole is using the roads less traveled :moneybag yo, royce, yung nudy etc

2 weeks ago '17        #36
2007 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,689 | Props total: 2740 2740
This been going on since the 90s clown.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #37
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 7366 7366
havenít listened to cole seriously since friday night lights. he was so uncomfortable with his status as a pop rapper, that he abdicated his duties, which is to cultivate the sound of rappers in his mold in order to stay fresh.

we should have heard of guys like nba youngboy and kodak black thru j cole. they should have been on or helped with his albums in some way. but he wanted to be em status and alienate himself from the streets.

hopefully it ainít too late for cole to shake off his weird rapper vibes. he ainít been the same since drake washed him on jodeci freestyle.

2 weeks ago '04        #38
marcchrome 49 heat pts49
space
space
$13,133 | Props total: 4292 4292
There is a diffrence....J. Cole is actually collaborating.....Drake jumps on new n*gga waves then runs with their styles.......very big difference.....wake up....
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #39
marcchrome 49 heat pts49
space
space
$13,133 | Props total: 4292 4292
 OVO Papi said
Drake is the most versatile rapper of all time.

Everyone wants to be like Drake.
And Drake copies and sounds like every one else................ fu*k em all...

Last edited by marcchrome; 01-11-2019 at 10:47 PM..

2 weeks ago '16        #40
BeforeTheCheese 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 339 339
 MrNobody said
havenít listened to cole seriously since friday night lights. he was so uncomfortable with his status as a pop rapper, that he abdicated his duties, which is to cultivate the sound of rappers in his mold in order to stay fresh.

we should have heard of guys like nba youngboy and kodak black thru j cole. they should have been on or helped with his albums in some way. but he wanted to be em status and alienate himself from the streets.

hopefully it ainít too late for cole to shake off his weird rapper vibes. he ainít been the same since drake washed him on jodeci freestyle.
That's like saying you shouldve heard about Bone Thugs n Harmony through Wu Tang Klan, Makes no sense

2 weeks ago '06        #41
snaxxx 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,820 | Props total: 2599 2599
J cole donít steal the wave though ... he just spits his mean bars then leaves . Drake sings the hook, has a verse and steals the flow ...so in the end it sounds like a drake song , and ends up being one since he has majority of the song
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #42
Tom Herman 351 heat pts351
space
space
$11,566 | Props total: 43603 43603
 marcchrome said
There is a diffrence....J. Cole is actually collaborating.....Drake jumps on new n*gga waves then runs with their styles.......very big difference.....wake up....
You sound stupid

2 weeks ago '16        #43
BeforeTheCheese 
space
space
 snaxxx said
J cole donít steal the wave though ... he just spits his mean bars then leaves . Drake sings the hook, has a verse and steals the flow ...so in the end it sounds like a drake song , and ends up being one since he has majority of the song
When Cole features he's competing truth be told, with a Drake feature you basically seeing what's currently popular in hip hop because Drake's takes it commercial for obvious reasons

2 weeks ago '16        #44
BathWaterMelody 36 heat pts36
space
space
$6,413 | Props total: 23510 23510
 TriniSoldier said
Got worried for a second. Thought Cole got caught up with some underage women or with a ghost writer.
or got caught hiding a child

and then went runnin to Jay-Z to have him squash a simple, nonviolent rap beef for him.

2 weeks ago '11        #45
Sinamatik CFR 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 15198 15198
he was just bored and wanted to step out his box...

2 weeks ago '16        #46
MrNobody 
space
space
space
 BeforeTheCheese said
That's like saying you shouldve heard about Bone Thugs n Harmony through Wu Tang Klan, Makes no sense
then go find things that make sense to u. stop wasting time talking at ppl.

2 weeks ago '18        #47
Your News Now 67 heat pts67
space
space
$684 | Props total: 4179 4179
 mlbnba2016 said

[pic - click to view]

This sh*t got the quality of an ad on a pr0n site

2 weeks ago '16        #48
mlbnba2016 69 heat pts69 OP
space
space
space
$4,415 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Your News Now said
This sh*t got the quality of an ad on a pr0n site

2 weeks ago '16        #49
BeforeTheCheese 
space
space
 MrNobody said
then go find things that make sense to u. stop wasting time talking at ppl.
LOL sh*t my bad bro sorry for hurting your feelings, you sound like my grandmother

2 weeks ago '16        #50
MrNobody 
space
space
space
 BeforeTheCheese said
LOL sh*t my bad bro sorry for hurting your feelings, you sound like my grandmother

just stating the obvious. telling a random person wat they said makes no sense is even more random.

and also most likely not true since it inspired a reaction.

j cole makes pop music. idc what his image portrays. heís a great artist. theres no reason a guy like the weeknd should be making better pop music than him. but he does cause j cole is the soundtrack to an identity crisis.

him working with these guys is him accepting his role as a pop rapper. kendrick did it when he worked with taylor swift.

kendrick literally made the song wack, but at least we got some honesty from him later on with a straight forward pop record in damn.

kendrick is sh*tty as a pop lyricist, but heís getting better.

kod was trash cause him ironically doing pop music to be comfortable doing pop music is fundamentally dishonest.

make a record with rihanna, get bodied by her like kendrick did, but be satisfied giving the ppl what they want even if itís just once.

neckbeards donít want to give pure pop stars their due, but your favorite blog rapper gets close to them and sees the difficulty of making product driven music.

just cause u donít like it for what it is doesnít make it easy to make.

in order to challenge safe music, u have to be able to do it well first.

Home      

most viewed right now
+68online now  48
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the ďBlood PopĒ & the ďCrip-A-ColaĒ
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  31
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+74online now  23
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+161online now  18
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  14
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-50online now  11
Akademiks & Nadeska Address Joe Buddenís Bitterness Over Everday Struggle & So..
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+143online now  9
Image(s) inside Texas homeowner, 20, shoots & kills three men and injures 2 more while..
276 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy