It's been FVCK R Kelly, where TF u fake outrage clowns been???

most viewed right now
78 comments @movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '10        #1
395 page views
22 comments

GBREEZE 277 heat pts277
space
space
$13,064 | Props total: 11041 11041
It's been FVCK R Kelly, where TF u fake outrage clowns been???

how are n*ggas outraged now????? I been saying fu*k r kelly since the p*ss tapes. I immediately said fu*k R Kelly and did not even listen to a song of his. This seems over the top if u ever just followed the fu*kin news. Kelly been a pedo. fu*k all u n*ggas coming out the woodwork now talkin bout no mo kelly.

This was made over 10 years ago! Japcity BEEN bodied this n*gga..... Enjoy my n*ggas..... Song starts @ 1:34 PUT THAT n*gga UNDER THE JAIL!

Last edited by GBREEZE; 01-06-2019 at 07:40 PM..
+6   

22 comments for "It's been FVCK R Kelly, where TF u fake outrage clowns been???"

2 weeks ago '10        #2
GBREEZE 277 heat pts277 OP
space
space
Here's another classic, I wonder what happened to Jap. He was calling out all these n*ggas...

[video - click to view]

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #3
Stand Tall 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 13355 13355
Yeah after that video dropped it was over. R kelly was that ni**a. And that aaliyah sh*t wasn’t as public as everybody wanna make it back then. Just rumors maybe tabloid type sh*t

Step in the name of love was my only slip up.

2 weeks ago '09        #4
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$69,645 | Props total: 16726 16726
Why has no one ever filed criminal charges? Where are the police investigations? There havent even been many civil suits or issues. Just a lot of tweeting, facebooking, blogging and sh*t like the lifetime series.

2 weeks ago '06        #5
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$36,289 | Props total: 20407 20407
We said fu*k r kelly when he married a 15 year old

2 weeks ago '10        #6
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Yeah after that video dropped it was over. R kelly was that ni**a. And that aaliyah sh*t wasn’t as public as everybody wanna make it back then. Just rumors maybe tabloid type sh*t

Step in the name of love was my only slip up.

Yea the aaliyah situation was certainly strange which made me question this n*gga forreal but then u didnt really hear anything else about it. And there were rumors that the sh*t wasn't even true. So most people didnt question it. But then u had undeniable proof with this n*gga pissing on a 14 yr old and I was shocked mfs didnt even care then. They just kept bumpin his music showing up to shows... After that tape that n*gga was cancelled immediately. I got daughters bruh, fu*k this n*gga.
[pic - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #7
FireBeats 84 heat pts84
space
space
$6,993 | Props total: 24128 24128
 That Guy Fly said
Why has no one ever filed criminal charges? Where are the police investigations? There havent even been many civil suits or issues. Just a lot of tweeting, facebooking, blogging and sh*t like the lifetime series.
Cause that sh*t old as fu*k, that's why

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #8
Stand Tall 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 13355 13355
 Big Bear said
We said fu*k r kelly when he married a 15 year old
It was in secret

Was u part of the circle or something?

2 weeks ago '06        #9
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$36,289 | Props total: 20407 20407
 Stand Tall said
It was in secret

Was u part of the circle or something?
Yeah it was 3 of us

Y’all late
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #10
mr.john 
space
space
$1,065 | Props total: 759 759
Fake outrage? Just because it took people a while to catch up to you doesn't mean the outrage is fake. This dude is a pedophile - let's worry about getting him in jail rather than getting props for being "first." This is real life - not the Youtube comment section, my G.

2 weeks ago '16        #11
Soo Special OG 46 heat pts46
space
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 17060 17060
u haven't realized that these kids are younger than us. this is all hitting them new

2 weeks ago '09        #12
space
space
 FireBeats said
Cause that sh*t old as fu*k, that's why
I'm talking as the sh*t happened. I asked that question years and years ago, figured I would ask again.

2 weeks ago '10        #13
space
space
 mr.john said
Fake outrage? Just because it took people a while to catch up to you doesn't mean the outrage is fake. This dude is a pedophile - let's worry about getting him in jail rather than getting props for being "first." This is real life - not the Youtube comment section, my G.
I think you are missing the point. There wasn't outrage like there is now, people are saying fu*k r kelly now cause it's trending and for the wrong reasons. Especially celebrities and performers. Now all of a sudden they want to speak up, knowing damn well it was over ten years ago when the p*ss tapes dropped.

Also, there is nothing to convict this man of now.... Chicago had their chance with a fu*king VIDEO TAPE. How can you not convict on that???? These same celebs speaking out now, should have been speaking out then. This aint about props its about facts MY G.....
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #14
space
space
 GBREEZE said
Yea the aaliyah situation was certainly strange which made me question this n*gga forreal but then u didnt really hear anything else about it. And there were rumors that the sh*t wasn't even true. So most people didnt question it. But then u had undeniable proof with this n*gga pissing on a 14 yr old and I was shocked mfs didnt even care then. They just kept bumpin his music showing up to shows... After that tape that n*gga was cancelled immediately. I got daughters bruh, fu*k this n*gga.
[pic - click to view]

Raise your daughters right. Dont ever let them down as a father and you should be okay. If you fall short that's okay too as long as you dont blame the man they seek the acceptance from when you fail like the fathers of these women.

2 weeks ago '09        #15
space
space
 GBREEZE said
I think you are missing the point. There wasn't outrage like there is now, people are saying fu*k r kelly now cause it's trending and for the wrong reasons. Especially celebrities and performers. Now all of a sudden they want to speak up, knowing damn well it was over ten years ago when the p*ss tapes dropped.

Also, there is nothing to convict this man of now.... Chicago had their chance with a fu*king VIDEO TAPE. How can you not convict on that???? These same celebs speaking out now, should have been speaking out then. This aint about props its about facts MY G.....
Same celebs talking that sh*t now were on his side when the sh*t hit the fan back then. As for that tape even the FBI couldn't say for sure it was Kelly or the young lady in question on the tape and even questioned if portions of it had been doctored. No one was trying to convict him back then and no bbn one outside of that case even pursued charges

2 weeks ago '17        #16
justin747 37 heat pts37
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 43674 43674
I had somebody get mad at me because I wasn't upset about this. I'm like "bi*ch I saw his s*xtape on VHS."

+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #17
Willy Boban 180 heat pts180
space
space
space
$7,079 | Props total: 28523 28523
 GBREEZE said
how are n*ggas outraged now????? I been saying fu*k r kelly since the p*ss tapes. I immediately said fu*k R Kelly and did not even listen to a song of his.
Slapped fam. R. Kelly had about another 100 hits after the s*xtape was mentioned almost decades ago.

But you acting like you never heard or played nor vibe to not nil one banga he made after the fact?

2 weeks ago '10        #18
space
space
 Willy Boban said
Slapped fam. R. Kelly had about another 100 hits after the s*xtape was mentioned almost decades ago.

But you acting like you never heard or played nor vibe to not nil one banga he made after the fact?

nah i didnt my g. I got daughters fam. I aint supporting no n*gga like that. I can't and never will. Now take this slap.....
[pic - click to view]

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #19
Willy Boban 180 heat pts180
space
space
space
$7,079 | Props total: 28523 28523
 GBREEZE said
nah i didnt my g. I got daughters fam. I aint supporting no n*gga like that. I can't and never will. Now take this slap.....
[pic - click to view]

So you didn't like , nor listened to Step in the Name of Love.

Or was you too gangsta to even hear or like that song while totally upset about a tape that was made way before then?

But phuck it. Your Pusha T response gif tells me your actual age , thinking bracket. So nevermind fam. Carry on.

2 weeks ago '10        #20
space
space
 Willy Boban said
So you didn't like , nor listened to Step in the Name of Love.

Or was you too gangsta to even hear or like that song while totally upset about a tape that was made way before then?

But phuck it. Your Pusha T response gif tells me your actual age , thinking bracket. So nevermind fam. Carry on.

class of 17 a*s n*gga foh

2 weeks ago '15        #21
Shifty 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 3578 3578
"It's been FVCK R Kelly"

2 weeks ago '18        #22
oldfoot 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$929 | Props total: 2049 2049
first time hearing japcity - good sh*t

r kelly had like 2 1/2 good songs (step in the name and i believe i can)
and i thnk one joint spanish style with jay z

that closet sh*t i saw enough to know no good song has 472 verses all one chord gtfoh with tht tyler perry sh*t

he's bad money

it's awful to say but im willing to make only one exception and that's michael jackson

room for only one
-------------------------

2 weeks ago '07        #23
mr.john 
space
space
$1,065 | Props total: 759 759
 GBREEZE said

I agree with what you're saying - people are bandwagon jumpers. That is true.

My problem with the "fake outrage" is that it jumps over the fact that R. Kelly is a monster and seems to shift the blame to people who are bandwagon jumpers.

Those people will always exists so there's no need to criticize them.

A lot of the outrage is coming from all the other disgusting dudes that are getting exposed - Cosby, Weinstein, etc.

Now people are really starting to see the problem. There are victims in these cases that will be scared for life.

I guess all this has gotten people more aware of all the bullsh*t that goes on.

Home      

most viewed right now
+31online now  35
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
New Apple iPhone Leak
44 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+190online now  12
NBA She came to the Lakers game on a mission
153 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Jan 21 - Kamala Harris is running for President Of the United States
133 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  7
Use entertainment mode on Galaxy phone
43 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside PnB Rock Arrested on Drug and Gun Charges
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside JA RULE COPPIN PLEAS to SAVE HIMSELF since FYRE FESTIVAL DOCUMENTARY is..
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy