"Let The White Kids Say Nigga" 😂

most viewed right now
26 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '11        #126
Silencer 89 heat pts89
space
space
$5,252 | Props total: 6747 6747
2019 gunna be crazy
+1   

3 months ago '05        #127
HARBINGER 461 heat pts461
space
space
$53,426 | Props total: 13295 13295
Stop it.

3 months ago '05        #128
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$26,138 | Props total: 9342 9342
Let whoever say whatever the fucc they want
+2   

3 months ago '05        #129
halfadash 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 1679 1679
propped 77 times Jesus...

3 months ago '15        #130
jimpurple 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$702 | Props total: 1472 1472
 halfadash said
propped 77 times Jesus...
sh*t Cray.

3 months ago '05        #131
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,895 | Props total: 1553 1553
this was interesting and bold, i love it
i love his message
i know alot of ya gon reach with ya comments full of hate
all it does is proves to me that...
not everyone has the mentality to make the world a better place,
things wont get good if ya stay hatin
gotta let go of this word
stop giving it so much power
it went from a negative to a positive
take that as a W and move on

3 months ago '18        #132
Proffesor X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$3,853 | Props total: 14563 14563
 Sluggernaut said
Let whoever say whatever the fucc they want
So if I call you crak*a thats cool? Or does it only apply to things that offend black people?
+2   

3 months ago '18        #133
space
space
 BadIntentionz said
i love his message
So are we ever going to ostracize white racist as whole...or let them be out of respect but keep attacking blacks for not putting up with it like America has been doing for the last 40 years or so. Just wondering...all these double standards get confusing...just trying to make the world a better place.....
+4   

3 months ago '18        #134
oldfoot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,454 | Props total: 3454 3454
 BadIntentionz said
i love his message
Because, after all, the path to "things getting good" and "making the world a better place" is to once and for all give .... am i really about to type this?.... to once and for all give white kids the right to say the n word.

idiot
+1   

3 months ago '11        #135
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 4671 4671
This is how you target controversy and blow up, doubt he believes any of these words considering he didn't even let the white boys actually say it lol he trolling
+2   

3 months ago '09        #136
TheNetworkBlast 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,184 | Props total: 4607 4607
just a controversial piece to go viral. ya'll fell for it

3 months ago '04        #137
trill1 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,264 | Props total: 929 929
I like the beat and the moonwalk was funny as fu*k.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #138
XMarksThePost 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 4304 4304
All the white posters coming out of the woodwork like
Look n*ggas, I think he may have a point

+2   

3 months ago '06        #139
angelo noel 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 2480 2480
I already do. Since no one wants to banned the fu*king word.

3 months ago '04        #140
bnw99 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,719 | Props total: 9341 9341
Its way too early for this type of fu*kery

3 months ago '08        #141
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,985 | Props total: 7662 7662
who is surprised? This was bound to happen

plus sensationalism and shock factor to create a following are standard,

I'm absolutely not surprised. Told y'all: NO ONE says it was the solution. It's too late anyway, I even remember Mistah FAB saying it was ok for Kreayshawn and V-nasty to say n*gga

SMDH
+1   

3 months ago '15        #142
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 7842 7842
Where he get all them.white kids from 1st off? 2nd, seone please gift him moonwalking on the Confederate flag

3 months ago '17        #143
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$20,307 | Props total: 44786 44786
 Akira Son Bio said
I hope you get hit by a bus and this is why the internet needs to die in 2019
Yeah wishing someone gets hit by a bus. Go watch anime and eat some potato chips Soy Boy.

3 months ago '07        #144
JamcnPrettyboy 103 heat pts103
space
space
$24,845 | Props total: 11172 11172
nasty a*s n*gga letting the white boy use his brush
+1   

3 months ago '05        #145
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,895 | Props total: 1553 1553
 oldfoot said
Because, after all, the path to "things getting good" and "making the world a better place" is to once and for all give .... am i really about to type this?.... to once and for all give white kids the right to say the n word.

idiot
you was probably so caught up on coming into this post to say something dumb that you didn't allow yourself to think.....you achieved that gj, now there are many ways to help make the world a better place clearly.... but the subject was about the n word.... so sorry you had difficulty understanding that, i feel for you....

now....racist people in our time right now only use that word cause they think it will hurt you..... because they have seen how much power was given to this word...
they want a rise out of you, they want you mad, so if they use it and you react as they thought then they achieved what they wanted, they sorta controlled you in that moment..... so the trick is not to react as they planned for you to react and instead play it smart, show them you are better, it will flip the situation and anger them.... which is how i imagine "my n*gga" started, just gave it a whole new meaning.... my n*gga now meaning my friend, like my dude, my boy, dont know when that started but it was def in the right direction.... cause now it lessons the hate power behind it.... but there is a stand still tho, and its because of the whole if you aint black you cant say it crap, and yea i get it i get it, but at the same time it slows down the progress of doing away with the negative part of that word, see once we all get passed that again the hate powers behind the word decrease even more and maybe we get to the point where that word aint sh*t no more, racists will need a new word i guess heh or find another way to hate, i mean if you the type of dude willing to get into a f*ght over that word if said by the wrong person then you buggin and need to rethink life, stop giving it that power
anyways if other cultures use that word in its positive form i think its something to be proud of, and not hate on, open your eyes, went from negative to positive, and so when i watched this music video all i could think was wow this guy here gets it, he k*lled it, stop hatin

and yes the world would be a better place and things would get good if people stop hatin
not sure how that went over your head oldfoot you bozo you dumb af for taking what i said and trying to flip it like i said the world would be a better place if we let white kids say the n word, im tellin ya the REACH is real lol

3 months ago '05        #146
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$26,138 | Props total: 9342 9342
 Proffesor X said
So if I call you crak*a thats cool? Or does it only apply to things that offend black people?
You can call me whatever under the sun
I ainít catchin no charge over what someone said

3 months ago '18        #147
space
space
 Sluggernaut said
You can call me whatever under the sun
I ainít catchin no charge over what someone said
Okay Sluggernaut

3 months ago '04        #148
cuzjuan 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 3507 3507
 cuzjuan said
yo fo'real, i think if the music wasnt so manipulated, rap like this would rule the air waves....

the sh*t like joyner lucas - im not a racist, this song, dead prez....

but especially songs like this with the trap sound but speaking actually some type of positive and if not positive atleast logical and sensical stuff trying to bring us together and not tear our communities up n down...

great post fam, this going on my phone rn.
if u slapped my post you are waaaay to programmed to get what im saying....

3 months ago '18        #149
oldfoot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 BadIntentionz said
you was probably so caught up on coming into this post to say something dumb that you didn't allow yourself to think.....you achieved that gj, now there are many ways to help make the world a better place clearly.... but the subject was about the n word.... so sorry you had difficulty understanding that, i feel for you....

now....racist people in our time right now only use that word cause they think it will hurt you..... because they have seen how much power was given to this word...
they want a rise out of you, they want you mad, so if they use it and you react as they thought then they achieved what they wanted, they sorta controlled you in that moment..... so the trick is not to react as they planned for you to react and instead play it smart, show them you are better, it will flip the situation and anger them.... which is how i imagine "my n*gga" started, just gave it a whole new meaning.... my n*gga now meaning my friend, like my dude, my boy, dont know when that started but it was def in the right direction.... cause now it lessons the hate power behind it.... but there is a stand still tho, and its because of the whole if you aint black you cant say it crap, and yea i get it i get it, but at the same time it slows down the progress of doing away with the negative part of that word, see once we all get passed that again the hate powers behind the word decrease even more and maybe we get to the point where that word aint sh*t no more, racists will need a new word i guess heh or find another way to hate, i mean if you the type of dude willing to get into a f*ght over that word if said by the wrong person then you buggin and need to rethink life, stop giving it that power
anyways if other cultures use that word in its positive form i think its something to be proud of, and not hate on, open your eyes, went from negative to positive, and so when i watched this music video all i could think was wow this guy here gets it, he k*lled it, stop hatin

and yes the world would be a better place and things would get good if people stop hatin
not sure how that went over your head oldfoot you bozo you dumb af for taking what i said and trying to flip it like i said the world would be a better place if we let white kids say the n word, im tellin ya the REACH is real lol
Oh ok - thanks for explaining

Yea, that guy "gets it"
He stopped "hatin" to get past this "stand still" of the "whites can't say the n word crap" thereby "slowing down the progress"

And, you're right! The trick is to "play it smart" and not let ppl "control me in that moment" because they are "trying to get a

wait ... what was that phrase you used instead of "uppity"?

fu*k, you're not gonna whitesplain the intricacies of racial epithets and say I'm twisting your words by directly quoting you again, are you?

3 months ago '18        #150
oldfoot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Damn did you just slap my post, Badintentionz?

You need to play it smart and not let my post get a rise out of you. Show me you're better you big sissy bi*ch
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  50
OT Ladies and gents.... James Holzhauer - professional g..
39 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+48online now  28
Video inside WHEN THEY SEE US [Central Park Five Netflix Special]
96 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+41online now  27
Image(s) inside lillybangz
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+55online now  16
NBA My son went crazy again, leads team to 3 straight championships, 13 Game W..
40 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy