Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #181
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 javaughn1000 said:
:laughing0::rofl2:
 8 years ago '05        #182
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,187 | Props total: 2362 2362
 Bruce Leeroy said:
lol im kinda f**ked up right now but say that s**t in the dave chappealle white guy voice thats what it thought up immeadiately

might just be funny to me

anythign i wanna say ill say it god nabit
 8 years ago '10        #183
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 I'm The Dan said:
First, I could say "n*gga" if I wanted too. Not one man on this planet scares me and if I feel like doing something, I'll do it. That said, I don't feel compelled to say it. I simply wonder why black men say it when they claim to despise it. Just answer that instead of inserting lame s**t like "you want to say it!" or "it's all we got left" or whatever lame s**t you can think of.

As for the rest of your s**t, even the black middle class say it. I don't know any black men that are hood. The black men I know are college students who mostly live in suburbs. They ALWAYS say "what up my n*gga" or whatever... I don't claim to know every black man on this planet, but 99% of the ones I've met or talked to say it.

You can b**ch about how the Economic power was built, but that's how all businesses work. They exploited it, but it worked. Yes, technically the labor built the country, but it took the brains of the men in charge to get it done.

Again, you didn't feel slavery. You're FREE. You enjoy everything that I enjoy right now. You just need something to b**ch about when things don't go your way. If you don't have nothing to blame when you're not qualified enough to get the job, you can always pull the race card and make yourself feel better.

Now, I know racism still exists in all directions. That said, again, stop b**ching and move on. You're not going to change it; I am not going to change it. AGAIN, move on and live your life and stop b**ching about s**t that you will not change.

Plus, it's funny because in every topic you and I talk about (plus you're side kick Supa Mario) you always seem to a.ssume that every white person on this planet was given everything at birth and doesn't have to work for anything.

Finally, f**k you. Don't presume to know me because I said something you didn't like. Get over it.
 8 years ago '07        #184
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 Woodwin said:
lol im kinda f**ked up right now but say that s**t in the dave chappealle white guy voice thats what it thought up immeadiately

might just be funny to me

anythign i wanna say ill say it god nabit
 8 years ago '06        #185
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 PLAYERIZM said:
at this dude tryin to insult somebody

[pic - click to view]

go put some more of your dad's clothes on

[pic - click to view]

Damn
:rofl2::mamoru2::guns:
 8 years ago '10        #186
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
hurry up & buy!!!
 8 years ago '05        #187
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 Supa Mario 910 said:
For evidence of I'm The Dan's racism, please click the link below and follow along. Again, your opinion holds no weight here.

I don't feel like getting into it again, but that was said because of something you said earlier in a different topic. I don't care enough to go dig it up, because you don't bother me. In that same thread, you proved how ignorant you are and at least the other guy (the guy you follow around) had something intelligent to say.

Again, I don't care about what you say because you're blinded by racism. Maybe that's because in the area you live in that's a daily event in your life. Who knows? Maybe you have a reason for being racist, but that doesn't justify it.

You need to step your life status up and stop worrying about petty s**t that won't advance you in life.
 07-29-2010, 11:14 PM         #188
Zeeshine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
I don't feel like getting into it again, but that was said because of something you said earlier in a different topic. I don't care enough to go dig it up, because you don't bother me. In that same thread, you proved how ignorant you are and at least the other guy (the guy you follow around) had something intelligent to say.

Again, I don't care about what you say because you're blinded by racism. Maybe that's because in the area you live in that's a daily event in your life. Who knows? Maybe you have a reason for being racist, but that doesn't justify it.

You need to step your life status up and stop worrying about petty s**t that won't advance you in life.
@ Dan and Supa Mario E-Beef get a life forreal peepz you both are overzealous.
 8 years ago '09        #189
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$38,184 | Props total: 23621 23621
 ronnie said:
who cares about everything else... a 14 year old should not be beating your a.ss when you're 22

Thats like someone just about to graduate college getting beat by a kid in grade 8 :lol4:
i would have whopped that kids a.ss...that's embarrassing but he might of had a weapon idk
 8 years ago '09        #190
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$38,184 | Props total: 23621 23621
 Jade Yorker said:
First off how the f**k did he know he was gonna get punched?

And 2nd of all if a 14 year old kid punched you, you would really punch him back a.ssuming you're over 20?? be honest would you punch him back?
i woulda laid that kid on his a.ss...he 14 stop actin like he 8 and he don't know wtf he doin
 8 years ago '05        #191
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Liar, you were one of the first to reply to the thread which I had not posted in, so why would you be posting to get a rise out of me without knowing I'd see that thread? I could care less how intelligent or racist you think I am. Your posts prove what I've been saying all along so basically, kiss my BLACK a.ss.
Looking back I should have posted something a little more sarcastic to make it obvious. We went back and forth for a few days in that first topic and what I posted was something that I knew would get a rise out of you. Between that first thread and second thread it was less than a week (maybe even less than that), and I don't care if you don't believe me.

again, to be honest man, i don't care if you're a racist or not. you're just text on a message board. I can say with 99.99% certainty that I'll never see you in real life, so I could care less what you have to say.

I'm just saying going through life pissed off at s**t that you will never be able to control will start to wear on you.
 8 years ago '08        #192
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 thegoldenhero said:
i woulda laid that kid on his a.ss...he 14 stop actin like he 8 and he don't know wtf he doin
Like I said he got a better punishment than if the guy would've retaliated

And most likely the white dude would've been charged also.

And didn't it say that there were multiple dudes with him?
 8 years ago '08        #193
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
the "white adult" got his hoe card pulled simple as that. I don't see the reason for this to turn into a 12 page debate on race relations especially when everybody is saying he had the green light to whoop his a.ss black or not.
99% of the time he's gonna get charged if he retaliates

Why get charged for something stupid, if you can report the kid and he's gonna get way worse punishment?
 07-30-2010, 12:55 AM         #194
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm only on the 2nd page and I see where this thread is going, or shall I say "went"...no need to read further, smh at race wars in 2010.
 8 years ago '06        #195
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
space
$55,964 | Props total: 24535 24535
wow, really?

8 years ago '08        #196
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
people get their a.sses beat all the time without the police having the slight bit of knowledge. what makes you think he's going to get in some s**t with the law automatically? especially since he's defending himself.
People on the streets noticing and calling the cops
 8 years ago '05        #197
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 261 261
Well I come back and witness the great debate of 2010 up in here.

Seriously, when will people thats ancestors were oppressed, start to realize that they have opportunity that the oppressed didnt and make the most of them? You don't see Jews around the world playing the Nazi card, cause that was in the past and they dont go around hating Germans still. I feel people who live in the past will pretty much never move forward as they will never claim self responsibility for anything, its always "someones fault", same s**t goes with these Illuminati dudes, they never will look themselves and realize why they ain't where they wanna be, cause I can guarantee that is has nothing to do with race or a secret society.
 8 years ago '04        #198
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 453 453
Cut all of the extra s**t out for a second, let's take the actual topic at hand and put it into perspective.

- A 14 year old attacked an adult for said adults taste in music.

- The adult was "surrounded" by the 14 year old and his a.ssociates.

- Instead of attacking the 14 year old, the adult let the proper authorities take care of the incident.

First off, who the f**k does that kid think he is? More so, let's be real.....the kid is the b**ch here, not the adult. The 22 year old was more than likely minding his business until being approached. How the f**k does replying "I can listen to whatever I want" constitute as "talking s**t" when it's the truth? Also, how does the whole "white people don't respond to blacks/they're afraid of us/shouldn't have said anything/etc" s**t justify anything?

Why is the kid a b**ch? Simple. If some big Brock Lesnar lookin' mothaf**ka would've walked past him and his little goof troop of goons in training with a swastika on his forehead, a picture of a n*gga being hung on his shirt, and KKK hate speech blaring through his headphones, he wouldn't have said or done s**t. Cowards pick and choose their battles CAREFULLY so as to not put themselves in harms way. He knew the 22 year old wasn't going to smack the fear of God into him, which is why he felt comfortable enough to pull his card.

Totally ignoring the subject at hand, it's sad that people as a whole can't get over this racism s**t, in 2010 nonetheless. EVERYBODY in this thread who argued their side made QUALITY points as to why they feel the way they do. The problem with these points is that they all cancel each other out in the end and become moot.

Simple cases of "right and wrong" shouldn't always have to revert back to "black and white". The kid, regardless of his race is wrong for attacking ANYONE PERIOD, regardless of race, over something as mundane as ones musical preference. That's where it should stop and end......
 8 years ago '05        #199
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 261 261
 Ea$e said:
Cut all of the extra s**t out for a second, let's take the actual topic at hand and put it into perspective.

- Instead of attacking the 14 year old, the adult let the proper authorities take care of the incident.

First off, who the f**k does that kid think he is? More so, let's be real.....the kid is the b**ch here, not the adult. The 22 year old was more than likely minding his business until being approached. How the f**k does replying "I can listen to whatever I want" constitute as "talking s**t" when it's the truth? Also, how does the whole "white people don't respond to blacks/they're afraid of us/shouldn't have said anything/etc" s**t justify anything?

Why is the kid a b**ch? Simple. If some big Brock Lesnar lookin' mothaf**ka would've walked past him and his little goof troop of goons in training with a swastika on his forehead, a picture of a n*gga being hung on his shirt, and KKK hate speech blaring through his headphones, he wouldn't have said or done s**t. Cowards pick and choose their battles CAREFULLY so as to not put themselves in harms way. He knew the 22 year old wasn't going to smack the fear of God into him, which is why he felt comfortable enough to pull his card.

Totally ignoring the subject at hand, it's sad that people as a whole can't get over this racism s**t, in 2010 nonetheless. EVERYBODY in this thread who argued their side made QUALITY points as to why they feel the way they do. The problem with these points is that they all cancel each other out in the end and become moot.

Simple cases of "right and wrong" shouldn't always have to revert back to "black and white". The kid, regardless of his race is wrong for attacking ANYONE PERIOD, regardless of race, over something as mundane as ones musical preference. That's where it should stop and end......
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 08-02-2010, 08:56 AM         #200
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ea$e said:

good post fam

/thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
101 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
48 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
26 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
49 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
160 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
246 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy