NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Official 12/10 Boxing Thread (A.J., Crawford, Charlo v. Williams, Cuell..
534 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
Agentzer0oo0 199 heat pts199
space
space
$65,303 | Props total: 10521 10521
 jasonrcruz said:
AAAAAAnd the thread is over. Is drake gonna sing a diss song?

[video - click to view]

Don't let the new songs you been hearing from Drake cloud your judgement..
 5 years ago '04        #122
nitetrain8601 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,327 | Props total: 2587 2587
Luda's battle skills are on point. I love the guy when he makes a diss record or serious record. I've also liked his recent party records. I'm not much of a fan though, of his earlier stuff like so many people are. Back then, I only liked his features. He k!lled Made You Look
 5 years ago '05        #123
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
man PLEASE PLEASE let one of these idiots respond with ludas name...... Luda will chew them up lyrically on trax.

he would hit them with so many punch lines they wouldnt know what to do

Last edited by ilikefattygirlz; 11-16-2011 at 10:21 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #124
Stayburnin 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 0 0
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Don't let the new songs you been hearing from Drake cloud your judgement..
damn, i havent heard that drake in a while where he is just spittin. even underground kings still has those parts with a lil melody and it sounds good but i want tracks where he aint singin just straight spittin. we need at least a mixtape where he does that.

i liked take care even though its a little soft but he still did his thing on it. people question him as a rapper but he actually can spit and needs to do it more often without any singin. he is just tryin to be himself and he spits about sh*t he goes through, he aint tryin 2 do the gunplay songs.
 11-16-2011, 10:31 PM         #125
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember when everybody on here was hating on ludacris after his last album dropped, and how wack he is now.......now when he gets back to going to war over beats n*ggas want to act like he's a beast in this rap sh*t..'

no matter how clownish ludacris songs might get on the radio, ludacris always could go bar for bar with your favorite rapper.....he always was one of the rappers that could actually put together a whole album and you not get tired of it after hearing the 4th song....and he's one of the few southern MC's that can go toe to toe with the top East Coast or West Coast MC's out there if he wanted to.

It seems like when it comes to BX about anything ludacris or Jadakiss related n*ggas come running into thread after thread sh*tting on these dudes like they are the worst rappers in the game or how they can't make good music anymore...but then when you get a thread about "Joe Budden being irritated because he found out Jadakiss someone he looks up to in this hip-hop sh*t did a song with 2Chainz" people then want to praise Jada and act like he's a dangerous dude when it comes to this rap sh*t, and give him his credit. Hell people do the same sh*t with busta too, until he started to come back and feature on other peoples sh*t and takeover the whole song, after hearing a busta verse you would think it was HIS song. All three of these rappers have featured on peoples sh*t and came out with the better verse time and time again, for YEARS...but let these BX dudes tell it they cant rap worth a sh*t no more...

I'm a product of the 90's and even I know Ludacris, Jadakiss, and Busta aren't to be taken lightly if you have one of them on one of your songs. The day one of these dudes get on one of your songs, you better be on your A game, no half-time sh*t, no off days sh*t, no I'ma just ride the track sh*t, you better go off on some lyrical sh*t, you have no choice, or you'll get embarrassed.

Last edited by Motivated; 11-16-2011 at 10:39 PM..
 11-16-2011, 10:34 PM         #126
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
Big sean sucks!!! And drake went straight ginuwine on his new album. Ludacris always had potential.
 5 years ago '11        #127
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Cam'ron, Method Man, all these dudes did a lil line with it, but they never did a whole song and nicknamed it Supa Dupa Flow which is what all of y'all are missing the point of. Y'all are quick to ride on Luda's d!ck like oh sh*t finally he let these soft a.ss mofu*kas have it! yea man!, when y'all are not really looking at it from a different perspective. I think Luda snapped and it's a nice warning shot but lay off his nuts & actually think for a second...
Umm Cam'Ron not only did it for entire verses...he's been doing it through multiple albums and mixtapes.
 5 years ago '09        #128
Fatboy209 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 25 25
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I'll say this...who made it popular?

Your mom

Jus fu*kin wit you. lol
 5 years ago '07        #129
Royce207 
space
space
$2,960 | Props total: 1 1
 phantom4life said:
Luda just went in on them boys....Sandusky...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
223 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy