Netflix got another one, Coffee & Kareem.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '06        #76
V For Vendetta 
space
space
Props total: 9161 9 K  Slaps total: 718 718
 BasedGawd said
Hollywood does not want to portray heteros*xual black men in a positive manner. Hollywood and America in general hates the heteros*xual black man and does everything in it's power to destroy the positive image of us.
You're not completely wrong. But right now the big trend in horror movies has been strong black man - a fragile white woman. We're going all the way back to Night Of The Living Dead with this one.

Nothing is hotter to a white woman than a black man sacrificing his life to protect her. It's like double-dipping. Not only is it taboo it's all their male hero fantasies too.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #77
AnuthaOne 
space
space
space
Props total: 2669 2 K  Slaps total: 1594 1 K
 jakerich said
Y’all notice you hardly see a black man and white woman in commercials or movies? But everyday You see a black woman and white man couple in a commercial???
believe me black men are with all kinds of ugly fat insecure white women
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #78
TheNetworkBlast 
space
space
Props total: 5673 5 K  Slaps total: 535 535
 jakerich said
Y’all notice you hardly see a black man and white woman in commercials or movies? But everyday You see a black woman and white man couple in a commercial???
the black women are acting stranger than ever in the south too (not atlanta). they really on their fu*k n*ggas sh*t too
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #79
TheNetworkBlast 
space
space
Props total: 5673 5 K  Slaps total: 535 535
 TheSMan said
Its funny how some blacks(like a good amount of us on this site) see the white guy and black woman agenda but others dont. And whats real fu*ked up, is that they always protray the white husband/boyfriend as a great guy(caring, supportive, mature i.e. Mixedish/Sonic Movie etc. ) but black husbands as childish, immature, irresponsible and/or cheaters (Blackish/Power etc.) But the ironic part is that I've been around a number of white guy/black woman relationships, and the white guy treats the black chick like sh*t. Undermines her intelligence and everything. And maybe I'm the only one but does it appear that black woman are more subservient to white guys than they are to blacks?
i know ghetto gaggers is "acting" to some degree, but is there any other pr0n that portrays black dudes doing this to black women? it cant really be about the money because i heard they only get paid like 1250 or some sh*t like that (from the girls who came out about how horrible they were treated)

1 week ago '10        #80
DYmondKrook 
space
space
Props total: 52 52  Slaps total: 1 1
i'm glad to see king bach & ronreaco lee getting some screen time in a flick... i fux wit the cast of this... it's a watch for me...
david alan grier bein in it don't hurt...
he older but he always been old actin...
+1   

1 week ago '12        #81
The Consultant 
space
space
Props total: 39555 39 K  Slaps total: 2583 2 K
n*ggas really gassing this

+1   

1 week ago '18        #82
mushrooms 
space
space
space
Props total: 2706 2 K  Slaps total: 342 342
 Hamelekh1 said
Finally. Was waiting to see how long it took. Dont worry about the naysayers. They are of no concern. Keep noticing the patterns
Bro let it go
Mathis is and has been easily disproved by a sh*t load of movies you can see for yourself
There is hella racist sh*t going on and I hate people like you that distract from real issues with this little fake boo who sh*t about MOVIES. Wasting your energy and sh*t

1 week ago '15        #83
Fantastic 
space
space
Props total: 9455 9 K  Slaps total: 2881 2 K
Little kids cussing is the new thing now a days lol.

1 week ago '04        #84
Dash 
space
space
space
Props total: 52429 52 K  Slaps total: 4588 4 K
trailer had me dying... good looks puttin me on

1 week ago '04        #85
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 61168 61 K  Slaps total: 11046 11 K
thought that was a girl at first

this sh*t hilarious, gonna watch thanks op

1 week ago '08        #86
thisguymush 
space
space
space
Props total: 1114 1 K  Slaps total: 406 406
oh this actually looks good. I was a fan of Kid and Cop movies back in the day. Kindergarden Cop & Cop & A Half were my sh*ts!!

1 week ago '04        #87
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20521 20 K  Slaps total: 1152 1 K
 stead21 said
Curb came back?
yeah bro, season was flames

but yeah in one of the episodes he meets a couple a white girl and black dude and of course larry asks the awkward question to the black dude if he'd rather the baby be a lil darker skinned or lighter skinned? sh*t went just as you'd expect
+1   

1 week ago '04        #88
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20521 20 K  Slaps total: 1152 1 K
 redcodeinesyrup said
i can name so many bl man white w combos

for example
dont even know that first show but true @ monsterball. still stand by there being way more white girl black dude couples tho like someone said wesley snipes was the king tho he really fu*ked with asians moreso but still lots of parts with white women. sam jack and geena davis in long kiss goodnight etc. because that used to be a big deal back in mid 90s, white dude black girl was not poppin like that because honestly it is way less realistic in the real world. way more dudes with white girls than black girls with white guys.

in real life and in media imo, but i agree nowadays they definitely have way more white guys and black women as couples almost like its forced but i think it feels forced because again... not that realistic. sure, theres plenty of white dudes who date/married to black women but not enough to be even close to regular so its kind of jarring when you see it in commercials etc and it seems forced.
+1   

1 week ago '08        #89
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6445 6 K  Slaps total: 1267 1 K
 d.c. supreme said
yeah bro, season was flames

but yeah in one of the episodes he meets a couple a white girl and black dude and of course larry asks the awkward question to the black dude if he'd rather the baby be a lil darker skinned or lighter skinned? sh*t went just as you'd expect
Good Looking out
+1   

1 week ago '04        #90
Chokeabiish 
space
space
Props total: 1483 1 K  Slaps total: 159 159
Looks wack. I'll pass.
+1   

1 day ago '04        #91
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 35529 35 K  Slaps total: 11186 11 K
10 minutes in and I haven’t laughed yet?

1 day ago '04        #92
space
space
O no ugly face big t*ts from Glow and the Hunt is in this

1 day ago '04        #93
space
space
Hmm this is by the director of Stuber and Goon which I enjoyed hmm.

1 day ago '04        #94
Aesop730 
space
space
Props total: 12746 12 K  Slaps total: 1610 1 K
I liked it. I laughed. Only thing I didn't like was good weak a*s raps. Ol girl from baby boy always looking good.

New replies show every 10 seconds
ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  34
Image(s) inside Young chop posted a suspect pic of waka and southside
134 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  22